Speculate secrets that Presidents are told on taking office

When Trump met Obama the 1st time after becoming President, he looked shaken. When Obama met with the agencies the 1st time, he looked white. What are they told?

You are now a figurehead for the Jewish NWO. Id be pale after that

Aliens
We live in a simulation
Huge asteroid on collision course with earth

Nibiru

It approaches...

>Jews are confirmed ayy lmaos

You're just a puppet, a face. The true rulers are the (((bankers))) and you can't do anything about it or they'll kill you

Global warming is far worse than we anticipate
aliens
jooz
bankers
jfk was killed by military industrial complex, nwo etc etc
9/11 was an inside job
pedophile rings
crazy alien technology

Aliens

Do as we say or else...

Do as we say or else...

Do as we say or else...

>Global warming

Even when the Goyim know, they don't care. You can straight up fuck a kid, and nobody would give a damn after a few weeks.

pretty much this. I also wonder if they get told about the satanism of the elites.

Aliens, NWO, forced anal every week, etc

He learned the nuclear codes are a series of amazing trips

The engine of the country is beer

>We all know about you and Russia and don't care, and will actually help you to prevent the truth from ever getting out.

Yo here's da real footage of how we killed JFK goyim. Do we understand each other now? Yes thats right. We made you what you are superstar. They love you. Even after bombing Syria. They won't question you. You're under our command see? Just do as your told and we'll make you god. They'll love you, you'll be on top of the world. Drop a bomb or two on the goys they hate every now and then, appease them. With you Jews you always win. Hehehe

''Mr president the truth is that we are only the top dog because we have the most Irish. Britain used to have the most irish at their peak but we supplanted them. It's not the jews...''

keep believe that its not real idiot. I'm a stem fag at an ivy league school and voted for trump. global warming is real and a huge fucking problem no one wants to address because it will totally disrupt our economy due to the changes we have to make

its not real because winters are harder too, its change of climate on both extremes, also have you ever been in europe or turkey? you might have seen literal ancient harbors old 2000 years which are hundreds o kilometres away from sea hmmm, wonder why. muh raising sea levels.. muh dying species.its called darwinism, either you adapt or die out, same with white men, either accept place as provider and black man for pleasuring wife or fuck off

They are told that everything they know is just propaganda used on US citizens, they get the REAL Redpills

That day he looked pale as fuck

CRAAWWWWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIN

THESE EDGE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEEAAAL

>either accept place as provider and black man for pleasuring wife or fuck off

i was chocked at first than i looked at the flag

> What are they told?
My guess is something like this: "We have the nuclear launch codes and we're not afraid to use them. We have a bunker base in Colorado and we don't give a damn if New York City turns into a crater."

>Thinking Trump is still alive
lmao he was replaced by a CIA clone already, stay woke

WOW SRS A STUDENT SAYS IT SO IT MUST BE TRUE

Yeah, the sky is falling and we need (((regulations))) to save us. Gotcha.

They are required to give blood/cells which are used in the event they survive an assassination attempt. They also grow replacement organs for them.

explains paleness

He said secrets

OK, here is how being the President works: You get this chip implanted...

Israel has put Nukes in every major city in the US, if you try to remove them they will detonate.