Americunts can legally go out and buy a full auto 20mm cannon right now and park one up outside a school and kill...

>americunts can legally go out and buy a full auto 20mm cannon right now and park one up outside a school and kill everything in sight

What a disgustingly uncivilised country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6yCxITYzW-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You jelly? I am

Good luck invading the USA then

Shoutout to a great youtube channel, Ian at Forgotten Weapons

How is this a bad thing?

Freedom > Security

Eurocucks will never understand this.

and still they dont

thats why you dont see muslims taking over our country

Mexicans seem to be doing just fine at it

>americunts can legally go out and buy a full auto 20mm cannon right now

They cant, it would be an NFA item

In the west only the swiss can

>full auto 20mm cannon
Lucky bastards. There was a kraut 88mm AA cannon for sale a while back.

Also, is that Ian from forgotten weapons? Great site

>what is the NFA

I'm a tard from britinistan.

>britcucks can legally go out and drive a trolly to some multicultural school with 90% immigrant children and smishy smashy innocent civilians because sharia bloody allows it

And a jolly good day to you too, sir.

Nice. Im currently having 3 of a different model made.

most awkward concealed carry ever.

and yet i feel safer walking down the street in america, with all its guns, then I would in London. Its almost as if weapons themselves are not the issue.

You can, but it'd be terribly wasteful. 20mm is anti-material.

A 5.56 carbine and vest full of magazines will deal far more casualties.

The fact that we can and don't is what makes us civilized. We aren't children like europe ah can't even own one out of terror you might do something stupid with it.

Once we solve our nigger and ISIS problem we won't have a gun violence problem any more save the occasional idiot that would do as much damage with a knife as a gun.

>mfw your thread just made me even more proud to be American

>Can afford a $50,000 gun

>can
>yet still have not

Really marbles my spin

>britbongs elected a Muslim mayor of their capital city, who banned photos of white women "showing too much skin" from public transit, and said that terrorism is just a fact of living in a big city

I've got this theory that Brits are intentionally cucking themselves in an attempt to get us to surrender our guns like them so they can take back the colonies. Why else would they be trying to convince us to surrender our guns all the time?

You guys should just give it up though. I'm really concerned about you. Your country is in really bad shape and you're all effeminate cucks.

>ywn never have working vickers mg set up as a diorama in your office
Love that site

Lol this is why the Japanese didn't invade their would be a gun behind every blade of grass fucking limey pansy grab you butter knife when the fucking EU comes for your ass bitch boy!

Or maybe I just don't want to get shot in the street.

We'll happily park it outside of your country when the Muzzies take over.

>When your people are such barbarians they need laws to stop them from shooting up a school with a 20mm full auto.

Ah, you're more of a beheading type of guy then?

>one beheading one time is comparable to 100's of shootings every day

Meme.
In Switzerland you can indeed go and buy a full auto 20mm right now, in the UK you cant carry a knife.

Now guess what country has the higher homicide rate

if you're rich enough to buy that, you're not unhappy enough to do that

MEME

Nations with liberal gun laws are not more likely to have shooting then places with strict gun laws, in fact the most shootings in the US takes place in the states with a strict gun law

Brits can own AR15s too, they just have to be modified so that they don't automatically feed the next round (EI: basically bolt action ARs)

>britbongs triggered that they can't even buy 3.5" knives with a set of proper permits.

"Those who would give up essential Libery, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" - Ben Franklin.

200+ years and you yellow tooth'd mother fuckers still don't get it. Go get stabbed or hit by a truck, Achmed.

Is this Dragonmans?

now buy some ammo

and yet this never happens. whites use a simple handgun. muslims are the only ever to use harsher guns

pussy

Don't remind me, I can't wait till I have my degree so I can leave this shithole country and live in Freedom Land.

Why exactly should I call that hundreds of niggers in gangs are shooting each other with guns they stole from pawn shops? Should I just disarm myself and be a little statist bitch?

Those places are often in driving distance of a state with ridiculously easy gunlaws. Guns are lime pollution we can't really leave it up to the states because the states can't keep them within their borders

Eyyyy you are a gentleman, a scholar, and indeed mah countryman. I can't tell if gun control fags are just trolling at this point. Its pretty much just guaranteed (you)s

>dindus killing each other with illegal weapons matters

Oh snap

Blow it out your ass, Limey

youtube.com/watch?v=6yCxITYzW-0

>not having a personal railgun

baka

And yet, we don't

This is an indication that the problem with mass killing isn't the weapon, it's the people. Humans are the most dangerous weapon of all. Removing murderous people is the surest way to cut down on murder

Right back at cha', Burgerbro

Dude we are allowed semi auto rifles, shotguns etc

I lol'd at that pic

Are you a dindu? If not, why would you worry about being shot in the streets? Safety is not, and has never been a right, provided by ANY government.

Just goes to show how civilized Americans are since this never happens. Give a europoor these same rights and you will see some shit.

>semi auto rifles

ATF is not "shall issue" on fucking anti-material autocannons.

And yet it never happens.
Nice argument faggot.

NFA is unconstitutional

>eurocucks can legally go out and buy a 18 wheel truck right now and park one up outside a school and kill everything in sight

>wat

Not only that, but I wonder how much a round costs

And yet how often does that happen, with so many people able to do so..? Almost like people can survive without constant governmental supervision and suppression. Amaze balls.

I'm agreeing with you m8, I am a separate bong to that other guy acting like a bitch.

Everyone knows 80% of US gun crime is dindus killing each other.

I am the one who said earlier I want to leave this nanny state shithole and come to the USA, huge 2nd amendment supporter.

damn i want one of these in my driveway

>you're parking awry
pengpengpeng
>stop spitting your bubblegum on the ground
pengpengpeng
>i can see your ankle
pengpengpeng

i would bring ordnung into my neighborhood

Using a truck is more efficient. Or an explosive. Or poison. Or anything, really. Firearms with long barrels are incredibly cumbersome and inefficient for the purpose of random homicide and only a complete fool would accept that argument for the purpose of banning them.

Ian (guy in the picture) is such a cool guy thou

>le europeans cant own guns meme

I legally own 2 revolvers and a semi auto AR with scope and everything.
We just dont allow criminals to own guns.

I'm just saying Britbongs still can own guns, its just hard as hell. I'm 19, I can walk into a gun store today, fill out some paper work and walk out with a brand new rifle/shotgun.

>in fact the most shootings in the US takes place in the states with a lot of niggers

FTFY

Can you walk into a fucking supermarket(Walmarts in the country are loaded with gun stuff), fill out a form, and then walk out with your gun though?

.223, .308... I can even get a .44 lever action on an FAC and we all know how fast they can fire.

I am not saying our gun laws aren't cucked, but we are allowed more than most people think, once you have the FAC.

>live in Freedom Land.
Fuck off, we're full.

A armed society is a polite society.
You jealous or something?

Felons can't own firearms legal in America either though. All the negros stole their guns

Wut boot mexicuns?

>brits can legally go out and park outside a school to pick up 20 young british chavettes for their rape gang business
As long as they're brown. Rotherham is the peak of civilization.

>Everything in sight

If you live in America and don't own a gun it's your fault, nobody tries this shit because they would be shot before doing any serious damage, you, not owning a gun, make killing possible.

But you're obviously civilized enough since you almost need permit for food utensils like knives or go to jail.

Your kind is responsible for shit like in france where eight apes slaughtered 200 frogs without effort, don't forget to add sad flag to your facebook profile.

Get out commie

Bitch.

>and park one up outside a school and kill everything in sight
pretty sure this is illegal.

>can
But don't

The definition of civilized

Yeah, but if someone robbed your house and you shot them with a legal gun, wouldn't you go to jail?

I've got two H&K full funs. The paperwork is a wait,but the stamp is only $200...anyone can get one.

uk is the same as being a firearm dealer in the usa

>guns don't kill people people do
But user guns with people kill more people than people without guns
>it doesn't matter how many children have to die guns must be easy to purchase
user you're scaring me do you really not care about child murder and yet you want to own a gun ?
>it's for self protection
user 2/3 of gun deaths are suicides how is that helping people to protect themselves?
>b-but muh hunting
That is hardly better user eating sentient creatures is unnecessary and unhealthy. Even your buddy Adolf Hitler was a vegetarian and he was also a strict proponent of gun control
>Hitler dindu niffin wrong
He did a lot of wrong but he did some things right. Those olympics were beautiful.

No we can't, so what? How often do you need to buy a new gun tho? And unless you really fuck up maintenance, decent guns last ages.

Meanwhile in the UK all you need to kill people is a truck and a Quran.

Why not just ban murder then?

If someone wants to randomly kill you they can just run you over or stab you. The only difference you get from banning guns is you won't be able to defend yourself.

This 2 b quite honest m8

>Once you have a FAC

Fucking disgusting. Stay subject.

God fucking damn I love guns, Sup Forums.

Should I get a civil war percussion rifle next or a brown bess?

>USA
>civilised
not for long Amerikang

this, parking without authorization on the school's property is a violation of the nap, the weapon should be parked across the street

Imagine owning one and also owning a scrapyard and just spending a few hours blasting through junk cars.

Absolutely, we go to jail if we hit them with a bat or punch them a bit too hard.

It's cucked to death and I hate it, it's pretty much the biggest reason I am.coming to study my Masters in USA, get an OPT then constantly apply for green card or H1B while I can stay for 3 years.