ANOTHER country bombed without congressional approval

ANOTHER country bombed without congressional approval.

I hope you guys are proud of your new neocon in chief.

very

That's not what makes him a neocon, it just makes him an authoritarian. His new regime-change stance is what makes him part of the neoconservative clique.

What are you on about? There is an AUMF for Afghanistan.

Sends a message l, doesn't it.

Good fuck ISIL

Buh bye shitskins

We're already at war in afghanistan?????!?!!

You guys got farms there

WE COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS Sup Forums

ALL WE HAD TO DO WAS ELECT RON PAUL AS PRESIDENT

>Keeping campaign promises.
>Not the guy we voted for.
Get fucked faggot. I voted for him to bomb the sand people and not arm them like dat nigga Obeezy.

We've had permission to wage war in Afghanistan for a long, long time now. It's about time we just started bombing the entire country to dust

not true. congressfags gave blanket isis approval last year pay attention

I disprove of bombing actual countries in order to force regime change, bombing isis is just pest control

Couldn't be prouder, or more erect for that matter.

this

what farms

Yeah I'm pretty sure we took the place on horseback like 20 years ago and we're going to fight for at least 20 more. A whole generation of Afghanistan will be born and die before we are done.

t. pacifist commie

opium farms

You don't need congressional approval to bomb, you fucking piece of shit

According to the constitution and US law congress doesn't need to approve shit when it comes to military action. All they have to approve is a declaration of war.

>tfw we're trillions of dollars in debt
>Trump spends hundreds of millions of dollars to drop largely ineffective bombs and missiles on countries that haven't done anything to us

why

Wrong

It is incredibly recent that the executive has asserted they can take offensive action without congressional approval

In any case, that is with regard to some sort of lesser conflict, not a conflict between nations

Your stance would reduce declaration to the equivalent of a Facebook status update