Why don't holocaust deniers build a replica gas chamber and gas themselves with zyklon b? If they survive...

Why don't holocaust deniers build a replica gas chamber and gas themselves with zyklon b? If they survive, then the holocaust is disproved.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_9Ap_kLIYHc
theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/28/jewish-global-population-approaches-pre-holocaust-levels
google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=world jewish population
jewishdatabank.org/studies/downloadFile.cfm?FileID=3257
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country#Countries_and_Territories
jpr.org.uk/map
youtube.com/watch?v=1efQPJz0dQA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Excellent idea.

God, I hate canadians.

because no one was "gassed" with zyklon b. it's a fabrication.

Burden of proof is on you, bud.

What kind of fucked up reasoning is this? Unique to Sup Forums?

>doesn't understand how burden of proof works
You're the one accusing the holocaust of being a hoax. The burden of proof lies with the accuser.

There are plenty of jews, why not see if they work on the original "victims"?

Why is that?

Find me a chamber with traces of the stuff and I will

Well, no. It's highly efficient. We get rid of the holocaust deniers AND we prove they are wrong.

t. A Jew

Because holocaust deniers don't deny that gas was used, they deny that such a huge death toll and large amount of body cremations could have occurred in such a small time span if the accepted methodology was actually used.

I hate jews as much as everyone else on this website but if you think the holocaust didnt happen you are a fucking retard

Where is the holocoaster pic?

They weren't all gassed or cremated.

How did they clean the air of the gas chambers between the kill cycles?
You can not just ventilate it outside.
It would kill the guards and work force prisoners.

>If they survive, then the holocaust is disproved.
If they die but we can't make lampshades out of them, then the holocaust is still disproved.

You are stating something happened.
Prove it could and therefore did happen.

Holocaust deniers are retarded. 99% of their arguments were already debunked a long time ago. Seems like they didn't get the news.

Why were all of the deathcamps in soviet liberated areas?

well well buddy looks like you cracked it, nobody considered this, pack it up boys

Youre the one saying zyklon b should ALWAYS cause visible staining.

Build a chamber, expose it 15 mins a day to HCN over 2 years, splash the walls with water every now and then, if it still turns up blue after 2 years you win and kikes the world over BTFO.

Seriously, you can construct a gas chamber in any back yard because the ones at Auschwitz werent super technical or anything.

Any room with holes in the roof will do for this experiment.

Yet...we see no revisionists having conducted this simple experiment...quite telling.

You're welcome.

thats not the argument you kike shill attempting to distort the message in order to mock it
so sick of this jewish argument tactic

I see the shills are trying the shape the narrative and state us holocaust deniers believe the gas chambers existed

wtf? i live only to serve israel now!

That's the point, moron. If it doesn't kill people, sit in a room with some.

Again, holocaust deniers were already debunked a long time ago. They were popular in the 90s and they got their asses wrecked.

Out of interest. What happened to all the millions of people who arrived at those camps?

They disappear? Died? Never exited? What?!

It's not reasoning, idiot. It's a put-your-money-where-your-mouth-is challenge.

only if my gas chamber has a wooden door too

The gas chambers are a myth
The death toll is wrong/fudged
The cause of death is wrong
There's no evidence of a planned extermination
There were no deathcamps

Did I forget anything?

It's a good thought experiment

Why not just try it yourself, if you're so convinced?

We know there is plenty of Nazis hiding in Argentina, they'll get you all eventually.

lol, no Jews were killed with Zyklon B...

My feelings

>if my specific belief isn't the case, then what is?
Anyways, burden of proof, yadda yadda.

Sounds like you're chickening out. Where's that certainty you argue with?

I have never seen a kike in my life.

Oh right.
No mass graves were ever found.
Anons' feelings

>4 people could fit here
holocaust is a meme, sage

He's saying the gassing itself didn't happen moron

No, they also deny that zyklon b can kill people. Stop back-pedaling.

>Pointed out the intuitively obvious in a sarcastic manner. therefore the intuitively obvious must be wrong.
>Take that internet.

Fucking leafs, honestly.

>t. judío

But they are our friends :(

btw Hitler is hiding in Bariloche, with Michael Jackson and General Perón.

Sure. Can we have a door that does not lock us in too?

>build a replica gas chamber and gas themselves with zyklon b? If they survive
That could be a hilarious TV documentary. All these holocaust deniers walking in, confident, big smiles.... then choking to death!

LMFAO!

>You're the one accusing the holocaust of being a hoax. The burden of proof lies with the accuser.
omfg your one dumb leaf

>your the one accusing the murderer of being innocent, the burden of proof lies with the accuser

Not in un-concentrated amounts.

I would pay for a game like this

People have done this already faggot

Just stop breathing until the smoke is cleared. Why are jews so stupid

infographics don't update themselves

t. jew that promotes holocaust denial to make jew criticism seem dumb and illogical

The WORLD states it happened. You're the minority. Burden of proof is yours.

Let's get cultural and listen to the french explaining why gas is fucking retarded to use for extermination.
youtube.com/watch?v=_9Ap_kLIYHc

No pibe, así no funciona.

This needs to be done now

you fucking antisemite. you....you think this is funny? :^)

source?

This

haha ok dummie

Indígena de mierda

If Germans did the Holocaust, why should the world care?

It's done and over with, and no way in hell would anyone let this happen again unless they wanted to use this as moral currency

>intuition is the basis of my reasoning, not objective reality
At least you admit you have no arguments. Let's extend your logic.
"Well, what else could be the case? If God doesn't exist, then what?"
Using the same "population disparity=mass gassings/cremation", we can observe the following:
There are too many jews in the world for the holocaust story to be true.
In 1939, there were 15 million jews in the world according to the World Almanac.
Between 1939-1945, 6 million jews die in the holocaust.
In 1945, that would leave about 9 million jews.
Assume for argument's sake that jews had the same population growth as whites (in fact it is lower). There were 700 million whites in 1945. Now there are about a billion. Call it a 50% increase.
So one would expect the jewish population today to be about 15 million again. This is a fair assumption to make, since both the MSM
theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/28/jewish-global-population-approaches-pre-holocaust-levels
And google
google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=world jewish population
make the same assumptions.
HOWEVER, when you actually inspect the censuses, there are at least 20 million jews in the world or as many as 23 million, as stated here on page 88.
jewishdatabank.org/studies/downloadFile.cfm?FileID=3257
This is the source of the wikipedia data on the world jewish population.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country#Countries_and_Territories
Notice that there are two figures for the total number of jews in the world (the (((Guardian))) and (((google))) of course report the lower number) with exactly 6 million discrepancy. Is this pure coincidence???
Why do they need two totals? What extra people are included in the "Enlarged Jewish Population" total?"

>The “enlarged” Jewish population includes the sum of (a) the “core” Jewish population; (b) all other people of Jewish parentage who, by “core” Jewish population criteria, are not currently Jewish (e.g. they have adopted another religion or otherwise opted out); and (c) all respective non-Jewish household members (spouses, children, etc.)
NB
>all other people of Jewish parentage
>children
jpr.org.uk/map
Aren't these people jews???"

A lot of testimonies are fake, this doesn't prove the holocaust is fake, u subhuman nigger mozart-cock sucking faggot

avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/imtconst.asp

Pobrecito el judío. Debe sentirse como otra shoah para ti.

good observation. no need to get upset.

people are seriously eating this shit up for 70+ years now ?

Where would one buy Zyclon B?

Asking for a friend.

All of this presupposes that the Lollercaust happened. You must first prove the feasibility. "I swear it happened, I saw the masterbation machines with my own two eyes, we were gassed six times" isn't an argument. Eye-witness testimony doesn't prove the feasibility of the methodology being claimed within the timeframe. What you are doing is assuming the intellectual high ground, yet pointing at a puddle of blood and crying murder. You have not proved that the blood is linked to a murder (by asserting "well, what happened to the x millions of people unless they weren't executed by my specific belief?"), or that you are capable of telling what was used as a murder weapon. "Because they never denied it" or "well, they said they did it so this is substantive proof showing it happened exactly as is claimed" isn't an argument.
For starters, all the millions who died, tons were cremated. According to: www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/augas.html, bodies were cremated in 15 minutes. These rates are necessary for the millions to have been killed. Yet the fastest we can cremate bodies today is a little under one hour: matthewsenvironmentalsolutions.com/us/.

That's because Nazis had one way to determine who is jewish and who isn't, and jews have another.

who hurt you ?

>wooden door with a window

Were nazis suicidal?

Genetically Jewish ancestry=Jew.

Serious question:

What evidence (aside from word-of-mouth) is there that delousing chambers were used on humans?

Also another favourite:
>no nazi ever denied the Lollercaust=evidence of mass gassings
>what is the Fifth Amendment
>all those people are now guilty because neener neener you had to say not it

German efficiency to ship them all the continent for no apparent reason.

Remember one thing. The NAZI's invented Sarin, one of the most deadly nerve agents of all time. It can kill you real damn quick and only a tiny droplet is needed to contact the skin.

Why the hell would they use Zyclon-B in a totally clumsy and inefficient manner when they could have just used SARIN and gotten things done a whole lot quicker.

Hell, they could have put some on toothbrushes and told the incoming prisoners to brush their teeth. Boom, they're dead and you wouldn't have to worry to much about getting any on you as you remove the bodies.

>moving the goal posts this hard.

Because slower deaths are better heart wrenchers

If we do it just like hitler, then we'll just be sitting in an empty room. When it's over well scream about the 6 gorillion test subjects who died

Nothing.
Same with the holocaust.
We're supposed to believe that thousand survived the deathcamps, yet only a handful of "witnesses" were used in the nuremberg trials.
It's a folks-tale.

True, sorry :(

Que feo ser un pobre indígena. A vos sí que te tendrían que meter en una cámara de gas. Seguí mirando videitos en Youtube.

You shouldn't go to a chemical factory... wink wink ;)

For the nazis if your grandfather was jewish, you were jewish. For jews, this is not true. Therefore, statistics were different. This actually means that the numbers of jews (according to the jewish law) that were killed in the holocaust is way lower than 6 million.

no gas in the 'gas chambers' (showers)

None because who the fuck tried to round up and kill 6 million people by railroading to to camps then working them into a tiny room to kill them.

All they needed to do is bury them in giant pits, the dirt will do the rest and much cheaper.

>all holocaust deniers believe the same thing without exception
really activated my hazelnuts friendos

I can't comment. In Germany it gives jail if we apply math on this specific topic.

>1/4 Jew=/=Jew now because I said so.
We will focus not on petty cultural non-sequiturs, but actual Jewish ancestry.

I never said that.
I just mentioned what is generally being discussed.

Asses wrecked by making it illegal to question anything about it in several countries? Interesting choice of words. Even calling them labor camps instead of death camps lands you in jail in Germany .

Your feelings getting in the way? Sounds like they are.

How do I build a replica of something that does not exist in the first place? should I create a replica of the so called replica gas chambers build by the (((soviet union)))?

> Why don't holocaust shoot themselfs in the head and then mass bury themselfs? If they survive then the holocaus is disproved.

i would advise any of you who refuse the redpill on this subject to watch this documentary as it brings forth a compelling argument. this is authored by an actual jew, and it's rational revisionism rather than outright denial. it sheds light on why the complete fucking thing is a massive sham.

youtube.com/watch?v=1efQPJz0dQA

Well, according to the nazis and their system to determinate who is jewish and who isn't, between 5 and 6 million "jews" were killed.

But if you use the jewish law to determinate who is jewish and who isn't, the number is lower.

A replica with or without the fake chimney?

>claims to hates Jews
>immediately defends Jews
No.

I don't agree with those laws. Free speech is free speech. Stupidity shouldn't be illegal.

And this proves...

He already admitted the Holocaust happened.