Auschwitz survivor : ‘If you don’t straighten out, this is what is waiting on the world’

indystar.com/story/news/2017/04/13/hoosier-auschwitz-survivor-congress/100084256/

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Makes a pretty strong case to not straighten things out tbqh, thanks sweet Eva

What did she mean by this?

So what she's saying is that Trump needs to go into overdrive, else the muslims will put us all into concentration camps.
I can get behind this.

Only people i want to exterminate are russians tho

she looks like george soros/rockefeller

Bump

Why are holocaust survivors suddenly considered the wisest people on earth?
They fucking stole other inmates food or were taken care of by others because they were really young.
Did starvation upgrade their brain to see the future and be advisors for policies?

I'm confused. Should I be straightening myself out or sorting myself out?

looking forward to it

Oh noes, the Russians!!
Meanwhile an army of muslims are being welcomed with open arms, open legs, and open wallets!!

Straighten out

Fucking women

I'm just glad my son will never have to be kiked in this fashion. In 10 years there will be no survivors.

oven dodger

how many more years will survivors be around?

>"I was gassed fiften times and buried alive, but managed to dig myself out from two meters of dirt while a tractor stood on top of me", says holocaust survivor Eva Oyveyitz. "I didn't even eat anything for two weeks!".
>When asked about the hungerstrike, she replied: "There were many goyim souls to consume in there, it was a feast".

For cucks sake how many more are left? This shit was over 70 years ago. In 60 years they're still going to be dragging Auschwitz survivors out.
Smells like bullshit to me.

hmmm, for people that were trapped in death camps that executed thousands of people a day for several years, there seems to be quite a lot of holocaust survivors
hmmmm

6 million

>SOROS.jpg

(((They))) all look the same

requesting the hologram lollercoast survivor article

>This
Bitch is probably hella rich from getting thousands of dollars for doing speeches.

I guess she needs more time in the camps
Hanz! Take her to Dachau, maybe it'll refresh her memory a bit

Not in America you commie cuck

> I love Holocaust survivors. Every year I get a little older, but they stay they same age.

OY VEY ANNUDAH SHOAH IN DUH VAY!!!!!

Top lel

This dumb slut is an expert at virtue signalling - she actually tries to elevate herself more by putting it out there this survivor told her she had a hard life.

L
M
A
O

Hoosier. That reminds me of "Cat's Cradle" by Kurt Vonnegut.

underrated comment

>i survived a typhus epidemic and harsh diet since the railroads were bombed by the allied powers therefore there wasnt enough food in the slave labour camp to feed all the prisoners

truly the noblest of beings right here

>posting the one meant for the goys.

I see what (((you're))) doing Rabbi.

She makes a good case to not use passive voice when making declarations like this

worse than rats

Former holocaust survivor here. Not gonna lie, it's hilariously watching these kikes gassed and burned. But seriously, we can't let these Jews get their hands on the horn of Joshua

>this is what is waiting on the world’
Salvation from kikery?

Can we make her go back to aushwitz or is that still illegal in Germany

Don't worry goy, this scam will never end.

OY VEY!

theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes

>I'm just glad my son will never have to be kiked in this fashion.
Haha silly goy.

The conclusion from a research team at New York’s Mount Sinai hospital led by Rachel Yehuda stems from the genetic study of 32 Jewish men and women who had either been interned in a Nazi concentration camp, witnessed or experienced torture or who had had to hide during the second world war.

They also analysed the genes of their children, who are known to have increased likelihood of stress disorders, and compared the results with Jewish families who were living outside of Europe during the war. “The gene changes in the children could only be attributed to Holocaust exposure in the parents,” said Yehuda.

Same as slavery,the stress levels it caused got intp their genes and is what makes them commit crimes,it is almost as if europeans have always had a smooth walk over history without any problem yet

That's terrible, maybe they should all be euthanized to stop these terrible ruined genes from spreading

>tfw my grandpa died in Auschwitz

Is that why Africa is such a shit hole

How did she survive?

MAN SHE LOOKS EVIL AS FUCK.

Wow another jew lying about the holohoax for more reperations. Didnt these slimey fucks get a shitton of reperation money??!?!?

It's only fair.

>much Auschwitz

What about people who survived the gulags? We never hear from then

kek'd hard

Looks like Soros with a wig

I guarantee you they'll still be some 220 year old kike around in 2150 talking about the shoa

They'll have a hologram AI.

Does she realize muslims hate jews?

They said the last Auschwitz survivor died 4 years ago.
They also said the same thing 7 years ago.

Meine Ehre heißt Treue

Eternity because you survived too if one of your forebears survived

I love these idiots that think they can predict events due to their own experiences when the experiences in fact just increase their chances of being wrong. Biased people obviously canät estimate risk and also tend to see the former evil in everything that slightly reminds them of it, so confirmation bia skicks in.
Fuck off, lady.

I always saw the memorials more as a contextual threat to nations and it's people rather than a reminder to the people. She probably means exactly what she said

THE HOLOCAUST NEVER EVEN HAPPENED ARRRRRGGGHHHG

i like mine better fatso

Fuck of Shlomo, you aren't welcome here.

Don't you know stupid goy.
The holocaust survives in their children too.

™™™holocaust™™™

stop talking to me you brain damaged mong

fucking kek

He fell out of a guard tower

Nice try McCain, go shill somewhere else.

That bitch in the pic above is talking about Eva Brown?

>It comes true
Praying for it every day.

it's probably true due to methylation in genes

How many Auschwitz survivors are there?

>old commie kike telling people to make the world better for other commie kikes
Fucking disgusting

Kek

Even hillary looks like that fuck. If he fucked hill dogs mom when she was 20 the ages would match up.

You don't get out much, do you? I never saw a hijab on the streets until a few years ago. I see them almost every day now.

Around six million at any given time

Keeping out muslims is good for jews not bad, nobody wants to genocide them more than muslims, with the possible exception of you autistic fags on here.

Nice try

Is that a promise?

We've just gotta straighten this out guise. Look at what awaits us if we don't come together.

>how many holocaust survivors are there
6 million

>“[Claude] Lanzmann was young. He had just directed A Visitor From the Living. Lanzmann had called a meeting to discuss his “next project.” Everyone knew Lanzmann had written a treatment for Shoah 2 that nobody would touch because Shoah was not a massive financial success. Shoah 2 was not on the table. We expected a professional pitch from Lanzmann, an outline and a treatment of what he had in mind with a cursory budget; perhaps a couple assistants to run a slide show. Instead Lanzmann walked in the room without so much as a piece of paper. He went to the chalk board in the room and simply wrote the word SHOAH. Then he added an ‘S’ to make SHOAHS. Dramatically, he drew two vertical lines through the ‘S’, SHOAH$. He turned around and grinned. We greenlit the project that day for $18 million.”

Can't wait

Not soon enough

>go back to where you almost died and take promotional photos

I'd like to hear her story, did they use the masturbation machine on her? Did she get to ride the roller coaster that goes from the gas chamber to the crematorium?

>jewish teacher
>class consisting of the biggest fags i've ever seen
Checks out.

fpbp

top lel

Nazi officers would purpusley take multiple showers a day to use up all da soap made out of jews, and force the jewish soap makers to make more soup out of their dead friends or have their family tortured.
Shlomo Goldstein states.
>I in Auschwitz was a part of the soap making division assigned to make soap out of the dead bodies. When we rufused to make soap a nazi soilder brought one of the mans young daughter of a jewish man and chopped her up with a meat cleaver and fed her fist sized flesh to dogs. The dogs were sometimes starved so they could eat entire familys, afterwards they set the dogs on the man and he was devoured alive. After that we just followed orders and made the soap for the entire camp. And we were told if we were to tell the others the secret behind the soup they would kill all our familys in the worst imaginable way. For this reason we never used soup with our weekly showers. But what i remember is a tall quite large nazi officer who would come personally to pick up the soap for the nazis, he would always request extra soup for himself. He used about 7 kilos of soup a week. The officers and soilders knew where it came from and made it customary to to bathe after every meal, sometimes 5 to 8 times a day.

>Suicide by white people: The act of pushing white people beyond their breaking point such that they round up everyone in your gene pool and exterminate them.

I don't get it