Hello pol. Did you know Marijuana is illegal because 100 years ago a (((newspaper))) said it was bad...

Hello pol. Did you know Marijuana is illegal because 100 years ago a (((newspaper))) said it was bad. And here I thought you guys knew the MSM was bullshit..

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leary_v._United_States
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was acctualy a campain by the goverment to make it easier to arrest hippies.

bump

Marijuana being illegal gives us a convenient excuse to lock up shitskins (because 100% of them smoke it) making it legal would mean more niggers on the street and inevitably more violent crime

Everyone knows this, but the North American left is pushing it as some cure-all wonder drug with theri DUDEBRO WEED cancer which is complete bullshit because it does have negative side effects and can really fuck a person up.

Yeah because throwing people into fucked-up prisons for years because of minor nonviolent offenses won't totally turn them into pissed-off violent, militant people.

There's a reason why Assad opened his prisons when he wanted to tinge the rebellion with militancy.

Look dickhead, If your people had been slaves in your country, and had been systematically mistreated for nearly a century after slavery ended, you'd be a pissed off raghead militant. You'd want to slay and fuck up the government. And you wouldn't have any regard for the law.

There is nothing like just indignation for fostering unreasoning hate.

But why is it "degenerate", it's simply a passtime just like using this website.

wrong. It was started right after alcohol became legal. didn't have anything to do with hippies

>implying anyone here supports prohibition
The only people who support prohibition are the ones who profit from it(LEOs, politicians, drug dealers) and brain dead statists.
See, there's one now.

It was started by the lumber industry after hemp became a more efficient way to produce textiles, paper and other shit. It was called weed because of how fast and how much grew. Then you have the government crackdowns, propoganda such as "Reefer Madness". They even went back on the legislation in WW2 with a program called hemp for victory. Farmers were encouraged. After the war, it became vilified again. Yeah it shouldn't have been illegal, but whatever, more and more states are wising up with younger and younger politicians. We are still just catering to the old fucks that still run this place.

I wouldn't say "hippies" existed in the 30s. There were Jazz fags, ragtime & blues niggers that smoked reefer

Reminder that banning and drugs and giving the women the right to vote went hand in hand. Real men let adults do what they want.

>Did you know Marijuana is illegal because 100 years ago a (((newspaper))) said it was bad.

The first prohibitions of marijuana go back to the 14th century.

I'm sick of Americans who forget there is a whole world out there.

You faggots probably think weed only became illegal in the 20th century.

DIE YOU FUCKING IGNORANT MORONS!!!

Actually it was racism against spics who brought it to the US. The Marihuana Tax Stamp Act of 1937 was de facto weed ban until the SCOTUS ruled it unconstitutional in 1969, but then the Controlled Substances Act of 1970 replaced it with even more stringent regulation.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leary_v._United_States

That's a man isn't it... WHY DOES IT SAY 男 YOU FUCKING MOOR

Why does Playboy say Boy, you stupid shit?

As conservative and libertarian this board might seem at times, we all mostly believe marijuana should be legalized. We also equally agree that marijuana deprives you of motivation and turns into into a degenerate most of the times.

>It was started by the lumber industry

>Actually it was racism against spics

false information liberals like to say to seem smart. It was started by Harry J. Anslinger who at the time wanted a new enemy for the DEA to go against when alcohol became legal

>false information liberals like to say to seem smart. It was started by Harry J. Anslinger

tfw I thought you were better than them but then resort to the Harry J Anslinger bullshit......

LOOK UP WHAT WERE THE FIRST COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD TO BAN MARIJUANA AND WHAT YEAR AND WHY ADDING MARIJUANA TO THE LIST OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES IN THE 19TH CENTURY WAS ACCEPTED BY AMERICANS, NOT INITIATED BY THEM!!!!

SHIT WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO DEBUNK BOTH SIDES??? WHY CAN'T PEOPLE BE HONEST???

naw u gay fuck u gayboi

name?

I don't care about other countries you fucking autist. Harry J. Anslinger is on record saying he didn't think weed caused any issues but when alcohol became legal again he shifted towards weed a dangerous drug because it was becoming really popular at the time. Harry J. Anslinger campaign against it for 30 years is what lead to negative mindset Americans have of it now.

Jun Serizawa

>I don't care about other countries
Then I don't care about your opinion. Keep being solipsistic and thinking the reason marijuana is illegal is because of REEFER MADNESS and CORPORATIONS. You're an intellectual midget.

Also, take a closer look at

>illegal is because of REEFER MADNESS and CORPORATIONS. You're an intellectual midget.
did you even read my first post? do you even know who Harry J. Anslinger is?

he only started the negative campaign against it for his own political goals. it wasn't because of corporations and it wasn't because he bought into reefer madness.

based galego. You guys should look for scientific research on the prolonged use of marijuana eg diminished iq and triggering of schizophrenia.

>foreign countries praising other foreign countries for thinking they know American history

/POL BTFO!

HOW WILL /POL EVER RECOVER?
O
W

W
I
L
L

/
P
O
L

E
V
E
R

R
E
C
O
V
E
R
?

>Harry J. Anslinger

Yes, I fucking do!

Did you know there were marijuana and hashish prohibitions in France, Egypt, Lebanon, Algeria and Turkey before it was ever illegal in the US?

Did you know the first prohibitions of marijuana use go back to BEFORE CHRIST??

Go ahead, pretend you did or worse yet, pretend it's not true. SICK SICK SICK of americans who think the world revolves around them.

I'm 420% pro-legalization. I'm just sick of the LIES by the marijuana lobby.

To build something in LIES LIES LIES instead of libertarian principles is a very fragile base. Basically this guys want marijuana to be legal BECAUSE IT IS GOD AND CURES CANCER AND WILL BRING WORLD PEACE!

NO IT FUCKING WON'T!!! IT'S A GODDAMN FUCKING PLANT, YOU MORONS!!! WE WENT FROM "THIS SHIT IS THE DEVIL" TO "THIS SHIT IS GOD"!!!!

the term is cannabis. Don't use marijuana or marihuana it was a word made up by the US gov't to make it seem more mexican. The reality is that that cannabis, especially cananbis-sativa has been a useful plant for recreational and medicinal uses for literally thousands of years. Great men like George Washington and Thomas Jefferson used cannabis. The Feds wanted cannabis to be prohibited because it allows people to think for themselves and is thus a threat to society. They would much rather people use drugs like alcohol for recreation because it does nothing for your mind and keeps you dumb. The violence is a necessary bi-product.

Use cannabis-sativa: get/stay WOKE

The plastics industry ran a smear campaign against hemp because the wanted to kill the competition from hemp rope.

Imagine an america where instead of giving mexican cartels 20 billion a year just from weed sales and related distribution, you put that money into the government. Imagine creating jobs for the new weed farmers, distributors and vendors who wish to sell marijuana. Imagine the unloading stresses of criminal cases involving cannabis crime.

What a world to that would be.

more like the assassin of intelligence

>Go ahead, pretend you did or worse yet, pretend it's not true. SICK SICK SICK of americans who think the world revolves around them.
>americans who think the world revolves around them.
that's all fine and dandy but maybe you should take a couple a seconds to realize what you're responding too and realize what thread you're on.

1.) you're responding on a thread that's talking about a article written by THE NARCOTIC EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION OF AMERICA
key emphasis on AMERICAN

2.) I responded to posts talking about AMERICAN theories on why marijuana is illegal.

so yes I think in this case providing the true details on why weed is illegal in AMERICA is justified. I could care less about France, Egypt, Lebanon, Algeria and Turkey when they don't have anything to do with American drug polices in the 30's

it's okay to not agree with why it's illegal in America but stop acting like these false theories are true. Harry J. Anslinger making up lies about the negative effects of marijuana to keep his career going are reason of to be upset.

>What a world to that would be.
fuck of druggie

No worse than ingesting sugar or caffeine.

But go ahead and pretend otherwise. You're free to to do.

>No worse than ingesting sugar or caffeine

last I checked drinking a cup of cawfeee or eating a cookie didn't mess with my short-term memory, weaken my immune system,change the size of my brain, or slow down my motor skills.

once again fuck off druggie

>change the size of my brain

Fucking retarded. Don't bother posting your lab rat/20 person study either. I'm out.

Marihuana it's common enough for people to create it's own opinion.

The law was to arrest mexicans.

Smoking drugs is no different than consuming coffee or a bottle of soda? Excuse me while I go on with not taking anything you say seriously.

>Fucking retarded
this is coming from someone has been willingly making themselves stupider with drugs. I'm glad you're leaving now because I guarantee you would have forgotten about this thread in like 5 minuets.

Alcohol and cig companies have way too much invested in their addiction to include weed that takes away from the other two.

Plus the less informed think its as bad as sucking car exhaust, so it might never be fully legalized.

The only reason why Sup Forums wants to ban weed is because normies want to legalize it now, and Sup Forums is filled with edgy contrarian faggots.

So you're saying we should implement the final solution?

Actually it's because you've got retards like reinforcing pothead stereotypes.

I agree I do hate me some "weed culture"

If you do it and no one knows and it doesn't harm anyone around you, and you aren't enforcing it on others, I think it's fine.

so I shouldn't be allowed to smoke cigars in bars even if the bar owner is okay with it, but other people should be allowed to smoke mind altering fagplants wherever?

druggie...curious what you think that means user.

and come on pol i thought this would be an easy one. weed was made illegal through the main efforts of dupont and friends. and it wasnt weed it was hemp he was after...hemp rope replaced by what...nylon.

how bout i do it cause im fucking grown, and no one gives 2 shits about how you are fine with it user. hates me some weed culture...are you fucking kidding me user.

Wrong. William Randolph Hurst outlawed hemp because it threatened his paper making business. Hemp is a superior product.

So this faggot decided to run a smear campaign in his newspapers about how bad Marijuana is. It had nothing to do with the psychoactive properties of Marijuana which most people believe. It was all about hemp production.

Essentially we've all been cucked by a newspaper tycoon. Nothing new.

merriam Webster defines it as a person who habitually uses drugs. I could care less if you're trying to make some joke about how it means some gay sex position.

and thats the point user. you should be allowed to smoke a cigar in a bar if the bar owner is ok with it.
smoke mind altering fagplants? what is this fagspeak for sucking dick.

A faggot appears!

this user has it...but it was dupont behind it, him and hearst were part of a conspiracy...and that conspiracy is still ongoing.

Don't try arguing with these scumbags, they believe that cannabis has the solution to everything.

>it threatened his paper making business
Wrong. Harry J. Anslinger started the anti Marijuana campaign because he wanted the DEA to have a enemy to fight. this was way before any "muh evil paper companies" theories happened.

Thanks for the clarification. Now watch how many retards skip my post and ignore facts.

>Did you know Marijuana is illegal
Not in Alaska because our state is full of hippy liberals... oh wait.

a crazy Marijuana conspiracist appears

luvs me some dictionary user. now look up drugs...and then tell me who isnt a druggie. all kinds of drugs user. coffee, cigs, cola...just all kinds whats your poison user. um its a gay sex position...i think your making that up user

Are you really this stupid? Look user, just because some stoner fucked your girlfriend or your mom or whatever it doesn't mean you have to start a one man war on drugs.

You SHOULD be ok to smoke if the bar owner is ok with it. Are you stupid or something?

kys degenerate

>luvs me some dictionary user. now look up drugs

really because you would know that its defined as so: "according to the Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (1) :a substance recognized in an official pharmacopoeia or formulary (see formulary 3) (2) :a substance intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease prescription drugs drugs for treating high blood pressure (3) :a substance other than food intended to affect the structure or function of the body (4) : a substance intended for use as a component of a medicine but not a device or a component, part, or accessory of a device"

what's with druggies trying to make it eating food as bad as smoking or consuming a drug?

I believe it was the other way around but I'll have my sources double check.

I like how you ignored my post about Harry J. Anslinger when before you were saying this really nice of you user to skip my response to you and ignore facts lol.

Are you a child? I can't believe someone can be this misinformed.

nevermind seems you finally responded to it

Wrong. You're thinking of acid. Acid was made illegal to give the government a reason to arrest hippies, and ridiculous lies were fabricated about its effects to turn public opinion against them

wow scumbags thats kinda strong user. wish you would say that to my face so i could just slap the bitch right out of you user. i dont recall anyone in this thread saying was a solution to anything. does seem that you think the government has the solution though. so how is that working for you user.

youre both gay niggers

nah it only happened after Harry J. Anslinger started his campaign against it. you could argue some companies tried to take advantage of the situation but to do so would forfeit your claim that they started the anti Marijuana campaign

lol dude weed lol

Weed is for winners alcohol is for pathetic losers

Ya either way, propaganda by someone who knew hemp would destroy his business or a scumbag cop who fell for the propaganda.

Doesn't matter. People were still lied to and not given the proper facts. As evidence by this thread, people are still believing in 1930's fairy tales.

you're saying that after I provided the definition of a word when user told me to look it up... are you retarded?

Heil Hitler
Smoke weed everyday

how about both complement each other perfectly.

my bad user.
and you are right ansliger was a major player in this conspiracy. i never forget user lol

we get it. this whole thing is hilarious to you and you're above it all.

So wrong yet those trips are so right

>such is the irony of life

>brain can only think of sex and gay "lol Ur mum" jokes
This is your brain on drugs. Makes you a fucking simpleton. Btw taking drugs happens when you are depressed, meaning your father probably left you and your mom is an actual whore, because you can't get a job because you are a stupid stoner.

so are you saying caffeine is not a drug user

this false terminological equivalence makes sense only in your befuddled mind

NO. Alcohol is poison.
I only do weed and mushrooms.
Only that way can you truly communicate with the aliens and get proper intel on the illuminati.
Alcohol will cloud perception of the third eye.

Yes, the North American left, The national cancer institute, many studies in Europe, and now even the FDA is admitting that THC kills cancer cells. Its not rocket science, just google it retard.

>People were still lied to and not given the proper facts. As evidence by this thread, people are still believing in 1930's fairy tales.

well I don't think it's that. What I do think is that people are tired of people saying "it does nothing and cures everything XDDD" when there are studies that show it does have some negative effects. I would be okay with states deciding if it should be legal I just don't want it forced on us.

do I think soda and cawfeeeeeee are drugs? nope especially when the definition of a drug does not define them as so.

and that definition has to much legalese in it...try this one user...
Search Results
a chemical substance used in the treatment, cure, prevention, or diagnosis of disease or used to otherwise enhance physical or mental well-being. ... any substance intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease in humans or other animals.
can you agree with that user?

The national cancer institute, many studies in Europe, and now even the FDA is admitting that THC kills cancer cells. Its not rocket science, just google it retard.

lol im gonna laugh with you user and pretend i know what your saying lol

you are on drugs lol

The national cancer institute, many studies in Europe, and now even the FDA is admitting that THC kills cancer cells. Its not rocket science, just google it retard.

>wrong. It was started right after alcohol became legal. didn't have anything to do with hippies

you're both right, it was originally used to crack down on blacks and mexicans but was largely ignored until Nixon hated hippies

>cannabis has the solution to everything.

George Washington smoked a lot of that shit with Thomas Jefferson after they were finished beating their slaves to death for fun

How do you explain the fact that it's only smoked by degenerate nigger lovers?

>try this one user
no offense user but I'm going to trust Merriam Webster over "dictionary.com"

really user...
did ever think maybe that was just you definition. so lets define caffeine for user.
Caffeine is defined as a drug because it stimulates the central nervous system, causing increased alertness. Caffeine gives most people a temporary energy boost and elevates mood. Caffeine is in tea, coffee, chocolate, many soft drinks, and pain relievers and other over-the-counter medications
maybe webster has one more to your liking...
Medical Definition of caffeine. : a bitter alkaloid C8H10N4O2 found especially in coffee, tea, and kola nuts and used medicinally as a stimulant and diuretic.
guess not...well its defined as a drug in the same book you used to define drug...so gonna say its a drug user....and now your a druggie too...welcome to the party user.