SWEDEN FUCKING YES

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/4pj2G/danmark-overvager-granskontroll-mot-sverige

>Denmark wants to establish border controls against Sweden

I'm speechless. So embarrassed. I don't even have the strength to care anymore. I used to read the papers several times a day. I had my hopes up. Every time something went to shit I still believed that we could change. I believed that people would wake up and realize our country was literally a huge shit that was heading
straight towards a big fan. Now I don't even have the strength to care anymore. I don't give a shit about politics nor the news. Sweden is so cucked to the limit now that even our oldest friends wants to build walls around us. I guess they are starting to realize the severity of the brain damage epidemic we seem to have here. Not even a truck to the head could wake the Swede up (hue).

What a tragedy this is. I want to move out of this place one day. How's life in the US? What european countries are the best to live in these days? Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/02/15/danish-parliament-adopts-declaration-barring-muslim-majority-neighborhoods/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't this a good thing, shouldn't any sane country have border controls?

I don't see what's wrong with this, borders should always be strict

DANEMARK FCKING YES
That and the Norwegians going ape shit.
Priceless.

God bless the danes

>How's life in the US? What european countries are the best to live in these days?

mate, if you don't leave right now, you never will.

It won't be long before your country is essentially a quarantine zone, no one enters, no one leaves.

That's kind of hot

What is Finland's reaction to Sweden?

Have they enforced their borders etc

Anyone else on "3's" network can't make threads?

>Posting from your ISP, IP range, or country has been blocked due to abuse.

Message I get when trying to make a thread. But I can post in threads just fine.

Here you go

The point is that we've never had border controls between our countries. For the longest time we could travel freely to Denmark and Finland, and vice versa without having to show any ID's or anything. There was no need after all. I can't believe how this whole situation with the refugee crisis could destroy our old relations so much. And not to say how it has brought our own country to its knees.

So yeah, I totally respect and understand the Danes if they do establish controls. I would even respect it if they decided to stop all Swedish citizens from going there.

If you are Christian or Jewish you should be able to claim refugee status and get into the US. Your life is in danger is it not?

Fuck off we're full

My posts are barely coming through, 10 times in a row connection error

>finnish-genetic-history.jpg
FTFY

s-same

Using based bahnof, free from that bullshit.

Canada should do the same with the US. Establish strong border to keep out the illegal immigrants.

Any other site works fine.

Yes, i support this. It really feels ass, being the cancer of scandinavia. I really care for denmark and norway!

Yes, it's blocked from both 3 and 4 for me.

>What european countries are the best to live in these days?
Denmark

You can move here if you want just don't bring your family because we don't want cucks.
There's a frog in my town who fled from muslim menace. He opened a restaurant and he's quite redpilled.
If you're underqualified you can always clean our toilets.

Can confirm, Norwegians are based as fuck. Went to Bergen, met some conservative people that impressed me, which is a huge deal since I come from a pretty religous Orthodox family. Also got to hang out with a cool Polish dude who showed me around the city.

How under-qaulified do you have to be to clean Polish toilets...

Well Denmark always had that law that demands every Dane to pick up a stick to beat up any person comming over from Sweden.

Only if we cross over the ocean.

good thing they have eu open borders so they cant

You will always be the biggest cucks. At least until Trump builds the northern wall.

So only get rid of the bridges.
Got ya.

You're welcome in Finland, swedebror

Other way around, it's Finno-Ugric males with Aryan females.

Fuck im proud of my country!

Finland and Norway will look like Sweden in 10-15 years lol

Yes, Trump should keep us snow Mexicans out of the United States with a northern border wall.

Sadly our government is in control of the bridge.

GO DENMARK! Everyone come here, we welcome you!

well... most of us do

can you link me to that article, user?

It only takes one truck of peace to fix that.

Sorry dude bro the only way you're going to save your country is by becoming a Nazi and killing thousands of "people". Righteous man. Far oooooooout

that's hilarious if it's true

>arian
you mean iranian?

Can any danes confirm that the danish parliament said that they "noted with concern that some areas of denmark are majoritarily non danish?

dailycaller.com/2017/02/15/danish-parliament-adopts-declaration-barring-muslim-majority-neighborhoods/

If so I hope you don't mind a french canadian moving to denmark soon.

Not really, many people have thought of blowing it up, but it's so sturdy that it would be easy to repair.

>60%
and Sweden like America in 50 :)

A politician suggested we put machine guns to shoot refugees coming through there.

This is why Scotland being allowed to rejoin the EU would be a massive problem. The immigrants would just go there and just flood to the rest of the UK with ease then.

just take them instead of the shitskins. get some more nordic genes in this bitch.

tfw already Nat Soc

Of course Denmark wants border controls.

You just proved Sweden has imported terror in an uncontrolled, undocumented fashion. Europe has ingested a poison that will have it's fullest effect in a generation or so, but the damage is already well started.

Purge or die.

Actually yes, that too. Finnish has a whole bunch of Iranic loanwords, including the word Aryan itself which in Finno-Ugric languages means either southern neighbor tribes or slave, captive etc.

The Russian steppe used to be full of Iranic tribes (AKA Scythians, Sarmatians etc) and European looking Finno-Ugric tribes might well be a result of those tribes getting run over by the early invasion from what's now Mongolia that has been identified by archeologists (Seima-Turbino phenomenon).

We need permanent border controls all over Scandinavia
>Boat between Norway-Denmark
Show your passport
>Boarder crossing Norway-Sweden
Show your passport
>Norway-Finland
Show your passport

Open borders is cancer

We're too busy getting free deportations done courtesy of all the ones going north. A wall isn't needed. Yet.

when the refugee crisis was in it height the swedes had border control against denmark because so many refugees didn't want asylum in denmark and was going into sweden through denmark. technically they were supposed to seek asylum in the first country they arrive in.

fucking nuke us anyone. please.

But, thats what i wish for every night.

He looks like a Jew

Move to Lithuania ;))

Man Denmark is based as fuck.

Sounds like a good idea, I can already work from home
>Lithuania
>100% white
>Cheap food and cost of living
Sounds great

>Sweden
>collapses
I love this meme

"Friends" You mean does guys that we had 11 wars and litteraly got backstabbed by in 1520?

Good goy welcome the trucks of peace.

It's true, our prime minister said it in a interview with a Danish newspaper
Based Erna

Fake as fuck. The situation in Sweden hasn't been officially acknowledged

It's true, just message hoyre on normiebook and ask

>got backstabbed by in 1520?

Implying you dident need it.

Implying you dont need it now.

We always knew what was best for you brother.

We don't like you either, btw. Before you kill yourself, take your countrymen back where they belong, we're not a zoo.

>our oldest friends
Friendship ended with Sweden. Now Norway is my best friend.

We have equally many or even more of your countrymen here.

>Opposition
Krfu was the one shilling for it. Youth parties are cancer, especially the Christian cuck party. The Norwegian Church is a bunch of cucks

I meant muslim trash, they came here illegally from your country. Take them back before you kill yourself. But now that you mentioned it, we don't need white Swedes here either, your people like to praise feminism and green party

This is good, all the niggers come to Sweden through Öresundsbron. Just fucking nuke the bridge so no one can pass.

Haven't the government set up offices in Somalia to fly them over here?

I gotta say, H wasn't my first choice but Erna is doing a bang-up job.
I think 4 more years is warranted. Every year we keep them in office is billions saved in future welfare expenses.

* Same in Afghanistan, I read Swedish police are going to their airport down there to make sure no suspected terrorists gets on the planes here.

vote for NMR min svensk bröder

Tbh, the race war needs to not just get rid of the invaders, but those who opened the flood gates, assisted opening the flood gates, and/or agreed with opening the flood gates. They are the primary reason for this.

>What european countries are the best to live in these days?
Norway, sweden, denmark, finland, iceland. It's the same as it's been for a century. we are statistically the best places in the world to live. That's why we have refugee problems despite us being on the other end of europe.

Wishy washy my bro dude. You just gotta get out there and kill Muslims. Woah! Groooooovy!

Thank you based government

>Roman Empire
>collapses
I love this meme.

WE

Depends on your looks (fat) and what you can contribute to our society.

I don't know any areas in any city or town in Norway where I can't walk down a dark alley in safety, though.
There are places in Sweden I wouldn't fly over in a damn helicopter for fear of getting enriched.

NMR 2018

#PRAYFORSWEDEN

So, the most important question is who will win in a war between Swedistan and Denmark?

We're just becoming more like the rest of the world. It's new for us, because we've been isolated by geography and climate. That's why you make a hyperbole of every town, when that's obviously not true. Refugees and gypsies are a problem, but it's literally nothing compared to any old day in USA, turkey, or spain.

Who the fuck said this?!

>Sweidstan and Denmark
>Going to war
wat
Stop acting like a Burger, Chad.

It's reassuring to know that there's one sane nordic country left.

Leingi livið Drotning Margreta!

The alcoholic Danish army would passive aggressively complain about the swedes and the swedish army would stretch their assholes for the danes and the danes just go back to playing steam games and complaining about their fathers.

>How's life in the US
Fucking excellent. Come on over - fifteen generations of the cream of Europe may have beat you to it already, but the door is still open.

>Fuck Trump!

That really seals my deal.