If Best Korea didn't collectively shit their pants at the news of us using a glorified paper weight...

If Best Korea didn't collectively shit their pants at the news of us using a glorified paper weight, I don't know what will cause them to. They won't be testing a nuke on Saturday unless they are suicidal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-uJ5i1r2Xu0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they'll ""try"" to test it on Seoul.

ugh he's so fat and ugly

and his teeth look like a row of urinals...ugh

No please

This was obviously a message to NK first and foremost right?

Yes. Fatty needs to know what he is up against.

>I don't know what will cause them to.
The moment US decides to drop an actual nuke on them.

Minus Radiation, it'll take around 3/4 nukes to completely blow away any sign of the north korean dictatorship off the face of the earth.

North Korea bomb tests are for 30kt payloads, even if they doubled their payloads from September 2016 to now, the Castle Bravo is 250x the destructive force of it.

I want a qt nork refugee gf
Please just fucking attack north korea already, i'm too lonely

It is the US war maniacs that need to realize what they are up against. This isn't Iraq, Syria, or Libya. There are no goat fuckers to fight a gorilla proxy war for them.

The DPRK has stated a commitment to use WMDs if attacked (as is there right as a sovereign nation) and i have absolutely no doubt that they would use chemical, biological, and nuclear weapons if backed into a corner.

The DPRK has 1.3 million active service personnel and mandatory military service (almost the entire adult population is trained and can be mobilized as troops if necessary). They possess extensive man portable anti tank and anti air systems + integrated anti air (kn-06 closest analog S-300VM).

The DPRK would ultimately be defeated if the US dedicated enough resources but i doubt that anyone in the US is stupid enough to believe they are worth the trouble.This is nothing more than the US desperately throwing a temper tantrum to try to intimidate them.

>but i doubt that anyone in the US is stupid enough to believe they are worth the trouble
At any point, North Korea could go from kiloton to megaton. Thats the difference between three blocks and an entire city levelled.

They can do 150kt easily (they are using a boosted bomb design). There test are purposely limited to prevent collateral damage. The DPRK does not have a Nevada to test in. Not to mention they can boost their effectiveness further by using a salted bomb design. Population centers and bases are soft targets. They don't need multi megaton yields to collapse the US economy into irrelevance and send them militarily into chaos.

They can already take out an entire city (salted bomb).

We heard this all about Iraq though. Saddam has WMDs, Iraq has fourth largest army in the world, modern soviet weapons, American losses will be high...

Iraq didn't have any of those. His military was export model 1960s and 1970s shit and some terrible homegrown copy tanks. Also these are Asians not Arabs. They wont wont surrender at the first sign of trouble.

This. Kim is not crazy. He is acting in a very intelligent and strategic way. Koreans are very smart people and war with them would be hell for America.

this post is true

The US attacks at it's own (and it's regional allies) peril.

youtube.com/watch?v=-uJ5i1r2Xu0

it's not just kim either. the senior officers in his government, some of them have been around since kim il-sung days

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: Zn/nIG0W) 04/13/17(Thu)19:54:52 No.120946139▶
>
>it's not just kim either. the senior officers in his government, some of them have been around since kim il-sung days

The ones he hasn't killed yet anyway

Imagine 70-80 years from now people saying "Kim literally did nothing wrong", "North Korea concentration camps are a lie" etc like they do to Hitler today

Is this what the glorious future has in store for us, favelabro?

lol mate you aren't going to have the pleasure of nuclear fire cleansing your soul. You are going to be literally torn apart and ripped open by old school artillery raining from the sky. Your degenerate country will know no mercy in the first day of the war.

Most Iraqis were shia and kurds who hated Saddam and Iraq was nothing by the 2nd gulf war. The us only even won the first one so easily because they used gps for the first time znd flanked them.

I don't it's even possible for a North Korean soldier to surrender. I mean remember the Japanese during WWII and what it took.

Who can stay mad at that face!?

Probably. I'm learning Korean already

Or in that amount of time when people still propose that communism is good and doesn't inherently lead to dictatorships that genocide their own people like Stalin, Mao, Norks, etc

The """"""war"""""" with NK would be over before new draftees could complete basic

>Mao
>dictator

Maoism was heavily decentralized. Mao himself was democratically removed and then democratically reinstated to power. If anything Maoist China can be described as mob rule.

Also Stalin tried to resign multiple times and was denied.

Hows that quick and clean Afghan war going brar?

Please, someone shoot that gook in the teeth and eyes. Thanks.

most of their posturing is targeted for internal and worst korean consumption

If fatty doesn't test a nuke to celebrate old man Kims birthday, they are a bunch of faggots and I'm inclined to wonder if maybe the Kim family does indeed take shits.

Hope orange boy isn't the faggot and follows up on his promise, either way saturday going to be gud, either some boy will be outed as being a homosexual or WW3

You better not be an American because when we were there we were praying for this shit to pop off daily.

You lucky son of a bitch.

Why is South Korea "degenerate"? They don't spawn SJWs on the world and are proud of their heritage and traditions.

>USA
>calling another country degenerate

user please we have no room to talk

Of Kimmy-boy uses a nuke, then his little shitstain of a country is going to go through a nuclear gangbang by just about anyone.

MAD exists for a reason.

Well to be fair most of what we are told about North Korea is a bunch of lies. They are not communist for one, but they lie to their people and say that they are and of course they don't know any better. And I dont mean that it the "but it wasn't real communism" way. They are an ethnonationalist right wing authoritarian regime.

Nah they even stopped lying to their people concerning communism. Its now simply called "juche" which is the ideology of the Kims that now supplanted Communism I think.
Also another word to legitimize control that means that the economy runs for the military first and foremost due to poor best korea being so threatened.