Korean War 2.0 Thread

In this thread we use out digits in an attempt to summon Kek and make the 2nd Korean War kick off

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ocwl8Mxf0WQ
google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/science/755909/ERUPTION-supervolcano-devastation-north-korea-mt-paektu/amp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axe_murder_incident
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

praise kek

RARE

>Even Kim wants the 2nd Korean War

you could fuck right off m8

B-but Winter Olympics.

Gonna make so much money when the 2nd korean war starts.

Just short sell companies like

>KIA
>Hyundai
>Samsung
>LG
>Korea Air

Technically it is still the first Korean war, since that never ended.

when u black out drinking with the lads and wake up in the nork army

i desire qt nork refugee gf, bitteschon, i'm so ronery
RRRRRRRRREEEEEEE
this is not spam i repeat you nigger system, THIS is not spam
a south korean gf wouldn't be bad either

cmon kek give us war

Good idea!

Thank you Kim! I still needed that flag in my collection.

Fuck kek, what's he done for me lately?

The first Korean War has not ended, you are rushing things too fast with your KW 2.0 title.

>thinking Norks would race mix

digits say the NORKS test their nukes on Saturday and trigger the Volcano, leading to US/China BTFOing Kim

Its nothing. It always was. When something is actually going to happen Worst Koreans are going to fucking make damn sure you know about it.

Happening on saturday

FUCK OFF
youtube.com/watch?v=ocwl8Mxf0WQ

동방에 아름다운 대한민국 나의 조국
반만년 역사위해 찬란하다 우리 문화
오곡 백과 풍성한 금수강산 옥토 낙원
완전통일 이루어 영원한 자유 평화
태극기 휘날리며 벅차게 노래 불러
자유대한 나의조국 길 이 빛내리라

This. I was wondering. Would the US need an official declaration of war to bomb NK? Couldn't Trump do that without consulting congress?

They are officially still at war, right?

북한말 한번만 해줘

lets do this

Welp.

Congratz on your new road, Kim. Sorry that the jealous Americans want to nuke you because their infrastructure is crumbling.

Nice

Praise Kek!

Uncommon at best you summerfag

KILL ALL COMMIES
KOREA WAR NOW

It begins

PRAISE KEK

Witnessed.

Praise Kek, This is it!

Shadilay Kimmy

Declaration of war was given like 70 years ago, I can't imagine that cease fire nulls it.

>tfw newfags flip over a nork but dont even mention the actual rare flag.

>At the first MAC meeting, the UNC delegation brought a flag. The North Korean side, lost face, and immediately left. They called another meeting a few days later and when they showed up, they had a flag that was bigger than ours. At the next meeting, we had a flag bigger than theirs. This game kept up until a special MAC meeting had be called just to set the ground rules for the size of the flags, since by now they were too big for the building. It was agreed upon that they had to be small enough to sit on the table. Their flag is wider than ours, but ours is longer. One side has longer fringe along the flag than the other. One side’s flagpole is longer than the other, but the other side has a larger ball top of the flagpole. We have three layers comprising the base of our flagpole, compared to their two, but each layer of theirs is taller than ours. It’s this “bigger is better” mentality that made the height requirement for Americans working at the JSA; the North Koreans don’t have anybody as tall as we are. We also all had to display an ability to control our temper, which probably was part of the reason we acted the way we did once we were off duty, to let off some steam. I don’t know how many times I was spit on by KPA guards trying to provoke a response from me.

Dude, rare lmao

It's been confirmed by kek

Um. We are still fighting Korean war version 1.0
It never ended, just took a potty break.

hallelujah! praise kek!

holy rare

mfw NK fires a single nuke at Yellowstone super volcano.

>North Korea drops a colony on Brussels.
>X-Japan sizzles in the background as Trump watches a bubble of light develop across the Atlantic from his penthouse in Trump Tower.
>The camera pans around coming in tight to his and Melanya's face... Trump is boiling with rage. His wife brings a concerned hand to her face.
>X-Japan playing at full volume as the scene shifts to George Soros clenching a victorious fist near his face.

>"And so, you thought it was over... But it has only just begun."

>Justin Trudeau and Jeb Bush are flying around a battlefield in their Imperially resplendent mobile suits, slashing and tearing apart American battle frames that are trying to regroup amidst the chaotic assault by globalist forces.

>A face melting solo by Sugizo comes to an abrupt end.

>And Toshi passionately asks "DO YOU FIGHTING LOVE?"

hope you enjoy dat tomahawk kim

WW3 MORE 100 MILLIONS OF DEAD KEK

>My crotch when digits.

That would be nice, but even nuclear war would suffice and hopefully the chaos would please Kek.

Digits and pic related will kick everything off

>2525
Well its better than nothing

KEK I SUMMON THEE

checked

Oh God, I wish!
However I was referring to the Volcano that's near their nuclear testing site
google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/science/755909/ERUPTION-supervolcano-devastation-north-korea-mt-paektu/amp

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axe_murder_incident

Second time in one day I've seen Greenland

are you the guy from the other days?

It doesn't work that way kiddo

Nope, armstice for all

WE WILL OCCUPY THE RUINS OF NORTH KOREA WITH THE KEKISTANI PEOPLE

Kek

>Mfw Barron is Char

Oh shim sham damalam

>USA conquer and destroys NK
>Dont give back a small land that it keep it for x reason
>Anons findd about it
>get data and find that place is on sale
>get money
>found kekistan
>brainwashes NK and SK into beliving kek
>start revolution
>take power
>the great nation of kekistan united is born (or some other shitty name)
i want it

>le ebin kek!! digits! le quick rundown xD!!!

Can confirm

Kek Will it

THE AMERICANS WILL ONCE AGAIN REMOVE COMMIES! GOD BLESS!

Rollerino

Checked

I bet that is very very bad bush. I wonder if they have to abide by a state approved haircut down under as well.

Gotta love this Nork propaganda. They won't even recognize us when we invade.

THIS IS NOW A SOUTH KOREA MEME THREAD. ANY MENTION OF "NORTH KOREA", "KIM" OR "KEK" IS VIOLATION OF THE
>NATIONAL
>SECURITY
>ACT
AND RESULTS IN LIFE IMPRISONMENT

Trade Route Compromised. Continental Eurasia first one to use nuke against Eastern Powers. This happen before Sunday 11:59PM. Last three digits are 105. prepARE

Shadilay brothers.

well shit...

No dice.

what did kek mean by this?

>replying to your own post

KIM backwards is MIK, so Mick Jagger can be your code words to get around this loophole.

fucking A lets get this war over with

Oh fuggg

Keked and checked.

>"Fuck your tree and your axe is for faggots. What are you going to do about it North Korea? My gook buddies strapped fucking claymores to their chest and will FUCKING END YOU, bitch. Fuck you, communism is for fags."

-Joint American and South Korean response as delivered by Paul Bunyan.

You will be destroyed within a month.
Kek knows it.

kek as spoken

I think this means it's going down
If numerals, pic related will happen to Pyongyang come Saturday into Sunday

Kek plz notice us and bring chaos to this Earth.