Human trafficking has surpassed the illegal sale of armsthumb No More

Human trafficking has surpassed the illegal sale of armsthumb No More
Trafficking will surpass the illegal sale of drugs in the next few years
Drugs are used once and they are gone. Victims of child trafficking can be used and abused over and over
A $32 billion-a-year industry, human trafficking is on the rise and is in all 50 states (U.S. Government)
4.5 Million of trafficked persons are sexually exploited
Up to 300,000 Americans under 18 are lured into the commercial sex trade every year
From 14,500 - 17,500 of those victims are trafficked into the United States each year
Click to read the Needs of Rescued Trafficking Victims

According to non-governmental U.S. sources;

Average victims age is 11 to 14
Approx 80% are women and children bought, sold and imprisoned in the underground sex service industry
Average life span of a victim is reported to be 7 years (found dead from attack, abuse, HIV and other STD's, malnutrition, overdose or suicide)
No pizzagate threads anymore, Clinton connections, Haiti, Trump, face

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SAC-kvMcE2A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilya_4-ever
newstes.ru/2017/04/13/novosti-ukrainy-na-ukraine-zaderzhana-banda-kotoraya-za-bescenok-skupala-organy-u-maloimuschih.html
newstes.ru/2016/10/31/v-moskve-zaderzhali-podozrevaemyh-v-torgovle-lyudmi-dlya-peresadki-organov.html
newstes.ru/2017/04/12/v-kieve-razoblachili-gruppirovku-torgovavshuyu-chelovecheskimi-organami.html
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
subliminalsynchrosphere.blogspot.com/2015/02/true-detective-season-1.html
breaking911.com/lobbied-gay-rights-opposed-trump-now-seattles-mayor-accused-sexually-assaulting-minors/
cnn.com/2016/03/23/opinions/child-trafficking-natural-disasters/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academi
lennyletter.com/life/a793/how-i-discovered-that-my-dad-is-a-right-wing-pizzagate-conspiracy-theorist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking spics bringing this shit into our beautiful nation

I actually had sex with a human trafficed prositute like 2 years ago. Was kind of a shock after i found out and the police wanted a statement

Yeah it seems Sup Forums has been preoccupied with this rear-guard action against the Soros shills for the last week or ten days. That said hey guys, there are still a fuckton of pedophiles on the loose

There was multiple human-trafficking threads today.
They were comparing adoption and abortion centers.
There is only so much civilian autists can do without material or new developpement.
Sup Forums is not the FBI.

By the way, related movie
youtu.be/SAC-kvMcE2A

Its great and based on a real case, turn on the subs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilya_4-ever

The real question is how can we minimize or stop it. Would legalizing prostitution lower the demand for trafficked people? Possibly not, but what could be done about it other than increased law crackdowns?
> Implying they are the only ones doing it
> Implying it isn't a problem beyond the US where there aren't illegals or spics

>Lilja 4-ever is a story of the downward spiral of Lilja, played by Oksana Akinshina, a girl in the former Soviet Union whose mother abandons her to move to the United States. The story is loosely based on the true case of DanguolÄ— RasalaitÄ—,[4] and examines the issue of human trafficking and sexual slavery.
Thanks for sharing

You mean Jews right?

Read a book about this a few years back called 'The Natashas' about Russia's fucking shit. Also talks about a lot of central Europe and the Middle East.

Israel has one of the biggest trafficking populations, too. Fuckers. But no one gives a shit because they're all getting their little muddy dicks wet with tight 17 yo slave poon.

Medieval animals should be put down thoroughly.

tl;dr

It's near fucking impossible because it's corrupted law enforcement and politicians up to the highest levels in some countries.

They'll do raids on occasion, but a lot of the women say shit like 'yeah the cops who raided us were customers here last week.' It's all a political game because secretly no one gives a fuck, especially third-world shitbags.

You have two choices.
You need either Fascism
Or Islam.
An authoritarian state, with exemplary condamnations, public executions and APPLIED LAW.

Not a muzzie. Just being realist here.

More and more human traffic in the US and everywhere else.
Also it has become more brutal.

Where the fuck are people finding all these kids? Every prostitute I find is old as shit.

Here is a relevant story from the Ukraine.

newstes.ru/2017/04/13/novosti-ukrainy-na-ukraine-zaderzhana-banda-kotoraya-za-bescenok-skupala-organy-u-maloimuschih.html

In the market of donor organs is gaining more and more power Ukrainian crime, which comes on the heels of "Kosovo rippers". It turned out that in the country are operating organized structures involved removal of organs for sale.

In the field of criminal personalities poverty-stricken civilians. Here and there on poles ads appear, hides a terrible crime. Villains offer fabulous enrichment and "no harm". Such proposals are seen in areas such as Nikolaev and Kirovograd.

SBU has finally decided to hold one of these gangs. The message body of the press service said that the law enforcers established Ukrainian citizens and persons of other countries that were looking for low-income people in order to offer them to sell their kidneys.

And to cover up illegal activity organizers have created a commercial structure to allegedly provide "medical tourism". Once the victim consented, he was sent abroad, where the operation took place.

The place served "medical tourists", it does not appear in the message. Donors criminals are paid from 13 to 15 thousand dollars, and themselves with one client receive from 80 to 100 thousand dollars. Six members of the group arrested.

More stories
newstes.ru/2016/10/31/v-moskve-zaderzhali-podozrevaemyh-v-torgovle-lyudmi-dlya-peresadki-organov.html

newstes.ru/2017/04/12/v-kieve-razoblachili-gruppirovku-torgovavshuyu-chelovecheskimi-organami.html

SOMEBODY SAVE MY BABBY!!

Shitty countries, a lot from Russia. But there are plenty of neglected kids in the US and west, too. Plenty of the forgotten that are preyed upon and the system can't even begin to keep up. System is pretty shit, anyway-you don't want a kid to end up in the system.

Plus, they get old real fucking fast. Coming from small town America with tons of meth and other drugs, it's easy to get young girls hooked on shit like that and you wouldn't believe what people will do for meth. The fucking spics know what they're doing, too. They've even invaded Native American reservations and started giving away meth free, and after a few years most of the residents were addicted and paying them and everything went to hell.

Mostly they are offerd in underground clubs, like real underground where mafia and shit is hanging out.

Also Darknet.

Once you have made contact to the pimps its easy

what country?

In the court she said czechia, but everybody was absolutly sure she only said this so she get a EU passport.

Probably romania

Kek
Wow sexual trafficking child trafficking organ thieving seems like there's no end in sight this is truly hell on earth

Russia, not romania.
Was a long day

>Darknet
Isn't tor compromised as fuck now?

What the fuck man that's terrible

>Where the fuck are people finding all these kids?

wars

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

Just hell.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Re: Ports and Marinas today?

Friendly reminder that you need to include a relevant, interesting story or scoop in the OP for a vibrant thread.

subliminalsynchrosphere.blogspot.com/2015/02/true-detective-season-1.html

I only took a film class because I had to.

Was hoping for commentators to add links or stories that may have been hidden in the news as of late as we have seen already from some of the posters above

>because I had to.
You don't have to lie, Sup Forums.

BREAKING: Mayor's lawyer says no bump of any kind on mayor's private parts, making lawsuit abuse claim false

breaking911.com/lobbied-gay-rights-opposed-trump-now-seattles-mayor-accused-sexually-assaulting-minors/

Sorry, that's all I got.

I think I can say with confidence that I've never posted on Sup Forums.

the world is becoming a darker place, it's getting to the point where they don't even bother putting any effort into covering it up (see hampstead), bc they're protected by those in power

it's also gotten to the point where it's generation after generation of abuse and the cycle continues, and those that endured the abuse grow up, develop the perversion and are put into positions of power, and that there's fucking society cultures built upon child exploitation

we're powerless to the machinations of (((them))) who's entire ideology is built on the worship and service of satan

Any poverty-stricken country will do, really.

this aired seven months before 'pizzagate' trended on google search

wars and natural disasters as well

cnn.com/2016/03/23/opinions/child-trafficking-natural-disasters/

apologies in advance for the fake news link

Appreciated

I want really want to buy a human trafficked little girl

And turn her into my daughter. N-no pedo...

Seriously, human trafficking is fucked.

>mfw reading this as I want to be a human trafficked little girl

>be 20
>start looking for cheese pizza
>end up looking at people sucking dick through pizza
>develop pizza fetish

What did I do wrong Sup Forums?

>start looking for cheese pizza
Enjoy your v&

But who are buying these people and where do they store them?

Can someone post some pizzagate/humantrafficing investigation shit?

Bump this seeking

I don't feel like it today.

It's a slippery slope for sure.

>Wars
You're not wrong.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academi

>In June 2009, an amended lawsuit was filed in US District Court in Alexandria, Virginia, alleging that Blackwater employees shot and killed three members of an Iraqi family, including a nine-year-old boy, who were traveling from the Baghdad airport to Baghdad on July 1, 2007. The suit further accused Blackwater employees of murder, weapons smuggling, money laundering, tax evasion, and child prostitution.[180] Two affidavits filed as part of the suit by former employees accuse Blackwater of encouraging the murder of Iraqi civilians, and of murdering or having murdered employees who intended to testify against the company.[181][182] The lawsuit was ultimately settled confidentially in 2010, with plaintiffs accepting cash payments from the company.[183]

>and child prostitution.

>The lawsuit was ultimately settled confidentially in 2010, with plaintiffs accepting cash payments from the company.

This is why I will never have sex with a prostitute and why I am against legalizing prostitution.

Someone claimed the Alaskan route was bullshit.
Why?

Fuck

lennyletter.com/life/a793/how-i-discovered-that-my-dad-is-a-right-wing-pizzagate-conspiracy-theorist/

what the fuck

why don't people just take the time to research things why do they mindlessly consume whatever the media feeds them

that's the problem isn't it. since it's illegal to buy lolis they end up only getting bought by degenerate criminals. if the loli-trade was legalized, guys like you and me could save up for one.

The kneejerk reaction is understandable given the magnitude of the conspiracy.

>I'm not degenerate, promise!

>new developpement
Qu'est-ce que c'est, "new developpment"?

There's an episode of American Dad where CIA director Bollock admits to being part of an underground dinner club that eats babies and needs to cut off fingers for sins.

Keep investigating pizzagate

You think you're hot shit dontcha?

I don't deny it.

Legalizing prostitution would make it easier to stop trafficking, though.