Pol's thoughts on Idaho

Thinking about moving from Oregon. Portland is infested with bums and dirty hippies. Rent is too high. Work from home so free to move

Only 1% of the population is black in Idaho

Your thoughts

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2012/12/17/business/chobani-to-open-huge-yogurt-factory-in-idaho.html
foxnews.com/us/2016/06/22/idaho-town-torn-by-alleged-rape-fear-refugees.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/569th_Strategic_Missile_Squadron
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't. Move to Montana instead.

Idaho is getting culturally enriched like the Dakotas and Minnesota

thanks doc

By hispanics?
We getting a lot of blacks in Montana recently, mostly nogs from the south and Detroit/chicago

I fucking love Idaho. Nary a nigger in sight, though there are quite a few natives and Mexicans, but they tend to keep to themselves, and are no where near the obnoxiousness of our former slaves

Very true. Chobani to blame, btw. This 5-yr-old girl will never be the same after her 'enrichment' experience

>nytimes.com/2012/12/17/business/chobani-to-open-huge-yogurt-factory-in-idaho.html

>foxnews.com/us/2016/06/22/idaho-town-torn-by-alleged-rape-fear-refugees.html

compromise solution, move to the part of Montana west of the watershed, which is rightful Idaho clay

look up the list of Idaho gun laws
I love Idaho, plz tell everyone it's terrible so they stop moving here.

Joel Skousen - 'Strategic Relocation.' Great book. Analyzes all kinds of factors for finding the best, safest places to live. Nukes, fallout, taxes, demographics, corruption, climate... comprehensive.

Idaho ranks at the top of his list, basically.

like most other states, the 'enrichment' is centered in one or two very small areas (parts of boise and parts of the idaho falls area). Idaho will stay a red state forever.

Montana is moving to the left at a far faster pace than Idaho. They will likely flip to D by 2020. Even Utah will go blue before Idaho ever does. We have a very strong base of conservatism here. And lots of guns...

In other words, heaven?

Idaho also has the Lightfoot Militia, which has become the standard model for most other constitutional state militias.

you da ho

Well, that's just the icing on top, now!

I live in Rexburg. There are countless qt Mormon girls there.

>Skousen

Danish emigrant right there

Check out Astoria Oregon

Idaho is shit.

Boisie is more nonwhite than anywhere in Oregon. The rural areas of Idaho are dominated by mormons and total lunatic survivalist Christians. If the happening happened I would not want to be in Idaho cause it's loaded to the brim with homicidal fundamentalists and apocalypse cults.

Bug out state, when shit goes south, we go north.

There was an user a month or so back who was posting pages of each state in a thread; book seemed pretty useful desu.

>loaded to the brim with homicidal fundamentalists and apocalypse cults
under-rated

why don't you just go somewhere else in oregon

Idahoan here. We're full. Stay out

Also, idiot "white nationalist" millennials like talking up Idaho cause they literally don't know jack shit.

If there is a social collapse you don't want to be in Idaho, unless you want to be carpet nuked, stuck on hellish frozen mountains, and surrounded by Mormons.

It's actually a great example of how fail a white state would be nowadays. It's just hicks and crazy fucks from California.

I live in wa, but I would have to say that I prefer Oregon.

And don't forget, Idaho has the largest wilderness area in the lower 48.

It's within the Redoubt triangle. Cheap land, some work, but you have to commute for tech related jobs. Folks are conservative, and they are natural preppers.

>carpet nuked

ok, faggot.

>Idaho
>enriched

>the Dakotas
>enriched

wew

The only reason I'd move there is to catch some Built To Spill's shows without having to travel.

Texas here. Idaho seems pretty based. Check it out and report back.

Idaho is infested with bums and hippies from oregon. You're gonna have to go further east to someplace even more shitty.

You're undoubtedly a mega dipshit who has never been to Idaho. It's literally covered in silos and Air Force bases. It's the first place that gets nuked. It's also the first place dumbfucks go cause they think they'll be safe. It'll just be a burial ground for tards like you.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/569th_Strategic_Missile_Squadron

I'd go Wyoming, it's an absolutely beautiful state.

youre thinking of montana

Not enough water for my tastes and much of it is too flat, they have the mountains but everything in between is just flat and the areas where they have a bit of both like Idaho Falls is being enriched by "tanned" americans. I need lots of rivers, forests, and green rolling hills to be comfy.

Tennessee ranks highest on Skousen's list east of the Mississippi.

Sounds like what you want. A beautiful. Just avoid Memphis area.

Idaho is your typical conservacuck state: devoid of economic opportunity, high rates of rural poverty, poor access to health care, poor outlook for your child's education (though thats probably not an issue if you are a trumpcuck), etc etc

It does have some awesome outdoors shit though if you're into that, but fortunately rich libtards like me can afford to travel to flyover states like idaho if we want those experiences

>high rates of rural poverty

You act like that's a bad thing. No one gives a shit if they're poor as long as you're not surrounded by niggers and other subhuman shit skins.

America's version of the potato niggers.

Lots of basques

Don't do it OP just moved from Indiana to Oregon and the midwest sucks dicks. Come down to Salem, it's a smaller town but you are 1 hour from portland and eugene. I'm paying $675.00 for a 3 bedroom on the west side.

Idawho?

>You act like that's a bad thing.

It is a bad thing. Rural poorfags are generally drug/alcohol addicted living on shitty properties and are generally shitty people that in turn make their communities shitty.

In other words, rural poorfags are niggers, regardless of skin color.

By all means, stay in your containment zone, and don't forget to kiss my yankee feet for subsidizing your food stamp-dependent community.

Head to Stanley Idaho then. Small population but it's basically a paradise in the mountains.

Can confirm. Living in Bismarck and Niggers are constantly moving in. I usually end up calling the cops on these dindus at least once a week.

City niggers and rapefugees alike.

I live in Montreal but I frequently visit really poor rural areas in America.

>shitty people

On what planet? Never have I met more friendly, welcoming awesome people. Yea they're poor, but they're nice as fuck, probably has something to do with lack of experience being around shitskins which drains the life out of you.

A cabin in the woods in bumfuck nowhere is god tier.

Lived in Portland for like 10yrs, its nice in lake Oswego. The police physically take homeless and uglies out of town and down the 43 to sellwood and just let them out lol.
>Moved to spokane, is better people but not by much.
>Current fag culture is the problem with Portland
I rage so hard when I go back there, going Sunday actually, waking around an those queers just scared to do their jobs or walk on the street pretend they don't see you, it's all a game of faggy cuck passive aggressive chicken with them. Punch and call everyone who didn't move from my path a retard, old women little kids Arabs hot chicks whoever

just move here instead

Whats the climate like in Idaho? Feels a bit up there, so...cold?

t. Alexander

lived in eastern Idaho for 8 months (fall to spring). God's country, no doubt. People were nice except when they saw my California license plate. I might move there again if things go my way.

Idaho is infested with 90% Mormons, (think north korean delusional people) twin falls infiltrated with refugees, boise is ok but has a meth problem. Northern Idaho seems to be the most chill.

Mostly farming incomes, lots of illegal labor, gang activity is very low, black people are scarce, lots of low IQ peeps. Napoleon Dynamite wasn't far off from how Idaho really is. If your rich it's great but otherwise you have to deal with the local cult.