Normie reactions to gay concentration camps in chechnya

more inside

No mention of Chechnya being Muslim. Once again, they avoid the real issue and the real cause. They must first recognize that the fag concentration camp is a symptom. The disease is Islam.

I love how liberals are targeting Russia for this when Russia has had multiple wars with Islamic chechnya.

>blaming russians
literally no russians actually live there

The post above me finally mentioned Islam. At least someone is willing to say it.

Is this real? Please, Oh, Please say it's real? Is this real? Please, be Real, Please, Please, Oh, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please be real.

based chechnya

The amount of current-year'ing really gets the ol' neural networks forming

"Global outrage"

More like western liberal outrage

>It's 2017

Whenever I see this their opinion immediately goes into the trash

Is there a petetion I can sign in support of the Chechnyans?

Yet faggot globalists will still cry for Muslims to be shipped to their countries. It is a baffling mindset.

What's wrong with gays?

Extreme feminism: the arabic jewish way

>
I'm encouraged, i really am. Finally, fags and their enablers are on the run.

>sexual needs

What.jpeg

You don't need sex to live, faggots.

Reported to GCHQ for an immediate tolerance evaluation.

Yeah eh Eve? That's the devil's job

>It's another "Illiterate Liberals Assume Chechnya is White and Christian Because of Their Relationship with Russia" episode.

Nothing, because they'll either be dead or back in the closet where they belong. So soon, there won't be a gay problem.

>in Europe
Once again left finds a way to blame Europe, even though that statement is wrong.

Proxies everywhere. Muh afghani bomb that covers up all my friendly fire deaths in Syria today. Pence claimed his conversion saved his marriage so now he shuns females and trump makes out with him. You're all fucked and the original degenerates

chechnya is technically in europe

((We announced"never again")))

>liberals criticizing a muslim Chechnya
>pol sides with the Islamic fanatics on homosexuality, yet again

color me suprised.

No one would find chechnia on a map. I just assume it's a mudslime country.

>OMG!
>it's 2017@!!!!
>Sign this PETITION!!!!
1 like = 1 something!

>began crying

seriously, people who tell that they cry when reading news like that about a country they've never seen and where probably will never go REALLY piss me off.
Two options for her:
1) she's over sensitive and cries for almost every issue of the world. If that's the case, I hope she hydrates well, because considering how many problems are in the world, I bet she is crying all day long.
2) just posing for attention. Never actually shed a tear.

Go to their post
Write "Islam confirmed for religion of peace
Watch their heads explode.

this story will instantly go away when they realize islam is the root of the problem

Obviously this is Putin's fault. When will he stop treating Chechnya as his personal playground?

FREE CHECHNYA NOW!

>after we all announced "never again"
>we all
Speak for yourself, faggot.

czechnya is in the far eastern part of Europe, on the tip

Not going to look at those images because I don't want to get angry, but I need to ask something.
Do they make assumptions? Are they projecting the Chechnya things onto the rest of the russia? Do they even know of the high percentage of muslims there?

No Proxy here, lad. Elections May 10. An FNM Constituency office at Fort Charlotte was vandalized, And it's around 92 F, or hotter because it feels hot. My fan's booming just behind me.

Jeeeezzz.... LGBT people can be so islamophobic!

Oh sweeth Jeethuth, the humanithy!
Girlfriend please, remember the 69trillion!

>blaming Putin
>for Chechnya

These faggot really have no grasp on anything geopolitical

Czechnya is pretty close mate, next to Germany and Poland

Pro tip: citizen of Russian Federation is who? Russian.

Fuck Chechnya
but the liberals have this coming
>LOL BRING IN ISLAM, THEY DINDU NUFFINS
>put gays in camps
>WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Fine. Just know you killed us all with estrogen and with pussy juices. When is Christ coming back? September 23 after more sky vaginas?

It's not an accidental omission. It's never an accidental omission. Soon the faggots and the Muslims will collide, and the Muslims will skin them alive.

>not respecting the peaceful Islamic culture of Chechnya

Fucking biggot leftists.

>I haven't been able to stop thinking about this

Oh, here's the second one of the lot. Those who, after reading news, "can't stop thinking about it". I can almost see them, withdrawing from all their daily activities (work, hobbies, friends, etc.) only to stay in their room and "think" about the horrible news. Fuck'em hard and fast. With a cactus, if possible.

What do these people say when you point out Iran has been doing this for decades?

Islam is ultimate redpill.

i never see any of them protesting what lil kim jong un is doing with his camps.

Hi Elliot Shimon. Do you think we care? Do you think that if whole world doesn't understand us that we have a fear of ANYTHING but God!?

MOAB is a distraction.
It is everywhere.
It is PR

i c wat u did there

>she

Pro tip: im talking about ethnic Russians, not the inbred goat fucking type of people

Yep

Not a real Islam maybe? Russian Islam?

>meanwhile, an innocent gay man is castrated, beaten, and burned alive in lagos, iraq, saudi arabia, and pakistan at the same time

Britain will vote for them to join the EU, if they apply quickly. It's the least we could do.

It's real. Chechnya is pretty islamic. 95%

Chechens have said that gays don't exist in Chechnya. And "if they would exist their relatives themselves would send them to the place of no return".

I can't stop grinning just thinking about it.

I'm even starting to consider converting to Islam.

any proofs like as court rulings or administrative actions sending faggots into camps? I am highly skeptic on such news being fake af

I love it when normies have to double think their way out of logic and evidence.

Disgusting. This is fertility cult devil worship. Do they not read or understand Genesis at all? They call angels "men". And the Holy Spirit a woman. They need more underage male dervishes I guess

Not one of these people will bother to do the slightest bit of research on Chechnya, none will think critically about the possible ties to Islam and their intolerance for gays. And most certainly, they would lash out at you for criticizing Islam as being a racist, Islamophobic, intolerant bigot. You can't "pray the gay away" but I guess you can will the terrorist away from Islam in their minds. If these faggots can't figure out the problem and call it out by name, then fuck em, they deserve to be gassed.

At least this guy posts an article that leads with the Muslim factor.

Find me where they criticize Islam. All i've seen is generalities about Russia and Chechnya, not a word against muslims.

>it's 2017
not gonna work on muslims sweetie babbycakes

Why do you assume I give a shit either way? I think it's hilarious. Whoever loses, I win.

>ethnic Russians
Then use right words. Because citizen of Russian Federation and ethnic Russians are called by the same word.

Also define "ethnic Russians". Pro tip: you can't. But you can objectively define Russian citizen (they have Russian passports).

Where does this shit about gays camp in Chechnya is coming from?

How you do again that which was never done?

THE ENCOUNTER

Are you in the 144,000? Do you know the vaginal restriction upon them? No. And no. Therefore you are DQ'd from them. And your want to skin people loses you your salvation. You lose

that's pretty fucked up tBh.

BUT IT IS AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY

>ISLAMIC

so...

I hope America isn't going to "liberate" us anytime so-

>100 men
>another holocaust
Bit of a difference in numbers isn't there?

woa!

change.org is the real social network of the millennials...

lol gays are going to save the world yet again

Yezzir. Just like King David...

Novaya gazeta.

>Gay men are being sent to a concetration camp in some 3rd world shithole
>How is it still hapening?
>It's 2017
>siting here shacking

I'm really not surprised or mad at there reactions. Somehow they think that tolerance here should magically spread to tolerance in the there, like osmosis or baka.

They really live sheltered lives in there little worlds.

>concentration camps for homosexuals

But we also holocausted homosexuals
Do people think we only killed Jews?

How can they be outraged and yet so uninformed?

this

dat naïveté tho

CURRENT YEAR

Yes. They're blaming Putin for Chechnya. No. Not one acknowledges Islam is related.

>Are they projecting the Chechnya things onto the rest of the russia?
yes
>Do they even know of the high percentage of muslims there?
they choose to ignore it

You know, maybe a dose of islam or two would be good for Europe.

I'll talk some more against Muslims. Entire religion started by surrogacy. Not for anybody else I guess. Accepts trannies.

Gotta love how they use a photo with a Christian protest sign, as if it's Christians who are rounding up the gays.

Poccиянe нe ecть Pyccкиe

Nazism works exactly the same.

Just saying.

Isn't Chechnya mostly autonomous?