Is college worthless these days?

Marxism has spread throughout all colleges, even community college. Can you learn anything besides "kill whitey" at colleges anymore?

Nope. Sit home and use the Internet for education

Did they Photoshop that smile on his face or is he really just that fucking goofy looking?

he's just black

In all fairness I learned to hate the white people in college too and I'm white - you'd be stupid not to hate those dumb fucks getting paid to "teach" you garbage.

Arent they normally just Jewish people? Masquerading as white?

Or fucking god damn American Irish potato niggers that give us a bad name too

OR muslim

These are our college kids these days

He's just a psychopath

Just drop UNIBE and go to a different school, senpai

Its faceapp. Look at bottom right. I made that one and this really weird one. Glad its going to good use calling out (((cultural marxism))). Its a fun app and free but its spooky what it can do for being free. If you are important publicly id hesitate to take a picture of yourself with it.

To add to discussion though i did hear this morning that a college told students that were handing out Constitutions that they needed to go to a "free speech zone". Pretty gay. Glad i got out when i did. Gotta watch out for my kids though.

So glad I graduated before this sjw shit really took hold. Though even back when i was in school i remember my sociology professors being massive cucks

I know the faceapp stuff is fun but please add to discussion. The other threads get sent to /b or pruned all together.

Anyone have any stories? Im out of college now. I've heard books are displaying communism in a positive light over capitalism.

>sociology

They're probably required to be massive cucks. For some reason "sociology" in modern times means "virtue signaling"

I never went to college. I am worried about not ever getting a decent job but I would rather try to get thru life on my own then be in debt the rest of my life for a useless degree

Yes, if one goes the classical way of
>High school
>College
>Job
Today
>High school
>Job
>College
is the way to go. No one will hire a college boy without job experience and pay him what he expects, and a lot land in jobs they didn't studied. And one learns most of the skill on the job. Oh and in communist European countries you can get tax relieves and subventions for specialize and get a degree while on the job.
>t. somebody who wasted years in college got a shitty paid job not related to the field of study, specialized in said job and earns good Shekel

depends on what kind of impression you give to professors, also

t. Financial Analyst two weeks out of college with no internship thanks to a Professor

>Financial Analyst
Have fun burning out during 80h+/week realizing no one cares for your masturbation and everything is decided by what is cheapest and who knows who. I hope you have a Taxi licence, if not, time to get one