FUCK OFF YOU SPANISH CUNTS!

news.sky.com/story/gibraltar-spanish-gunship-in-new-illegal-incursion-in-uk-waters-10835881 Honestly why cant Micheal Fallon just send some Type 45 destroyers to port in Gibraltar and some Typhoons and Tornado to the airport there?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gibraltar_sovereignty_referendum,_2002
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/newsnight/4442010.stm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11447263/Oxford-sex-grooming-ring-Police-dont-have-time-to-keep-girls-safe.html
thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/11443422.28_men_arrested_in_Keighley_grooming_gang_probe/
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11444671/Ten-charged-in-Rochdale-child-grooming-investigation.html
bbc.com/news/uk-england-30078503
shropshirestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/10/horror-of-telford-girls-sex-abuse-ordeal/
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/child-sexual-exploitation-force-west-9151006#ICID=sharebar_twitter
bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-22626994
getwestlondon.co.uk/news/local-news/colindale-brothers-mohammad-imran-shabbir-6240834
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Playing in the bath tub again, Richard?

Make me.

Yeah dad, i just miss the Empire :(

These Spaniards are really trying their luck.

I suggest a good old fashioned concentration camp.

It's the Spanish that are doing my dear Abdullah ibn Bratwurst licker.

When's Spain gonna give Ceuta and Melilla back to the Moors?
For that matter how are these cities not overrun with them already?

C-U-C-K!
C-U-C-K!
C-U-C-K!

After all these centuries can't you faggots get alone already?

>B-B-BUH BRITTANIA RULES THE WAVES MUHFUGGA!

"" uk waters ""

This, you don't have any waters you fucktards.

>belgrano round 2: Electric boogaloo

>The Royal Navy ordered the vessel Infanta Cristina to leave the area following the incident.
Seems like they did :^)

cry babies

they are just taking a shortcut and you all cry like little wimps

The rock belongs to UK and unless you are willing to take off your seista and spill blood for it you are not going to be getting it anytime soon.

Its a rock which your pathetic government seem to cream their pants over to distract its lazy retarded populace from its shite domestic problems.

Just like 1982 with another cunty spanish speaking country.

Eat a dick

>Gibraltarian waters
No such a thing. Fuck you and your made up territorial waters.

>distract its lazy retarded populace from its shite domestic problems.
Its only news in the UK do, in our news they dont even mention that rook and whats more funny when you overreacted and acted like a super power rdy to go war we all laughet so hard XD thx for the lols brother

I'll laugh when you're all in the ground where you belong xD

Maybe they need a bit of good ol' American... liberty.

>tfw doesn't feel right bullying spain because their already cucked that hard by Germany

Keep entering those waters and one day one of our ships is going to fucking sink your flagship.

Keep it up Paco el Taco.

>Keep entering those waters and one day one of our ships is going to fucking sink your flagship.
The UK is in no spot to win a war against anyone none the less the Spanish.

You fags will call on America to save you once the spics start kicking your ass like always.

Lol aghmed is mad here

Kinda true.

Oh shit, I'm so scared, the Caliphate of London is threatening to send kebab loaded missiles to our ships

Like this?

MY SIDES.

These posts always make me cringe because I can only imagine a fat American doing the nothing personnel kid pose

When Napoleon under the french tried to take over Europe your ilk sided with them. You lost.

When the Krauts tried to take over Europe you did fuck all and had a nap instead. We won it for you.

The only reason you even have sides is because the British Empire allowed you to keep them.

Realistically Britain would have no way of repelling a military invasion if it were to happen, Gibraltar is not the Falklands.

Why cant we just nuke england already? Finland should join Russia just to fuck their shit up.

God not this again?

European nations dont fight anymore, what is the fucking point?

Honestly if they do it again I'd give them a warning and open fucking fire. Spain has a lot more to worry about than "muh rock" but it's an easy distraction from internal incompetence.

Well you're both Asian, I guess you have more in common with them than us white folk.

UK trying to stay relevant amongst the chaos.

>bong education

Fight each other I should say.

Brits dont fight hehe

R E K T !

Gibraltar was spanish clay before uk took it.
Ceuta and Melilla are spanish clay even before marruecos was born as a country, and marruecos claims it? what the fuck.

Gibraltar = Colony
Ceuta and melilla = autonomous community of the kingdom of spain.

We did overrun it, I'm a riffian moroccan, and so are people in Ceuta and Melilla, there spaniards though. Most riffian moroccans are more european than berber, and a lot of our families are christian, we were trying to get our independence from Morocco for fucking decades now, though a lot of us like it better in Spain.

What chaos?

This is normal for us, we thrive in chaos and war.

Juan got else triggerdo.

lel Make me

Why don't we just let the people of Gibraltar vote as to whether or not they want to be part of Spain, or be part of the UK? Oh wait they fucking did and only 1% said yes.

>Gibraltar was spanish clay before uk took it.
As far as I'm concerned it still is.

I hope the internet stays up for WW3 so we can have wartime bants with the russians

You kicked the krauts but you dont kick the muslims and pakis in your own country.

wew lad, great anglo, better pirate.

Relax Muhammad. You don't need Gibraltar anymore.

we do actually need a bigger boat in this one situation

The UK is so pathetic.

But well, what can you expect from a nation of muslims and jews

You should def your nation first fags you cant even call us moors with all those shitskin you so gladly suck dicks of.

You anglos really disgusto me

Muhamad pls

Shit. You caught me. I was doing that exact pose as I typed that. Overall, we Americans see war as sport in many ways... until our sons and daughters start coming home in bodybags.

This

Do it do it do it

and niggers and pakis and pooinloos and inbreds

What's with all the animosity? Why don't we leave it up to the Gibraltans to decide.

Oh wait they did.

Is this something new? Or has this been happening all the time but nobody gave a fuck because UK and Spain were both EU countries?

Being a bit suspicious about this because i remember the time British press were making huge headlines about Russian planes flying into British airspace while in reality they weren't.

Actually we're doing this pose.

Success breeds jealousy. Stay mad in your pathetic irrelevant countries.

Also, nice language you're using.

99% of Gibraltar voted NO for Brexit aswell.

GIB-raltar.

Do you know what Treaty of Utrech is?

You dont have waters in Gibraltar. FUCK OFF

I thought they were, but the hypocritical thing is that we (or the US) have been doing the same to them since the cold war, and flying planes with nuclear warheads. The Russians just started doing it again.

Voting against Brexit == wanting to be a part of Spain? Should we just have another vote then?

KEK

>irrelevant country
>Lives on a island

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/newsnight/4442010.stm

''It is estimated that at least 55% of British Pakistanis are married to first cousins and the tradition is also common among some other South Asian communities and in some Middle Eastern countries''.

海賊国の未来を楽しみしてます :)

By the way we only have two offshore patrol vessels in Gibraltar which isnt good enough, we need to send some of our ships from our mainland to defend Gibraltar, and as far as i know we dont even have any aircraft there

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang

Oxford: telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11447263/Oxford-sex-grooming-ring-Police-dont-have-time-to-keep-girls-safe.html
Keighley: thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/11443422.28_men_arrested_in_Keighley_grooming_gang_probe/
Rochdale: telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11444671/Ten-charged-in-Rochdale-child-grooming-investigation.html
Bristol: bbc.com/news/uk-england-30078503
Telford: shropshirestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/10/horror-of-telford-girls-sex-abuse-ordeal/
Birmingham: birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/child-sexual-exploitation-force-west-9151006#ICID=sharebar_twitter
Wycombe: bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-22626994
Harrow: getwestlondon.co.uk/news/local-news/colindale-brothers-mohammad-imran-shabbir-6240834

Sleep tight, britpigs

Forever in our shadow.

Africa starts at the Pyrenees.

"asian"

I dont mean that, I mean they need to be part of the EU to keep going as a colony.

If they are out of the EU do go imagine a closed wall at gibraltar? it would choke 'em.

The media never reports on it though because its not in London, shame. Its also an election loser/politically damaging

I don't know much about Gibraltar but from what my mum has told me its just full of a load of OAPs who go there to retire in the sun.

You are the shadow. A very very little shadow.

And it does, doesn't stop until Hadrian's wall.

whatcha gonna do about it, brit boi?

North of the Pyrenees, yes.

Order it to leave and it did, unless you want to come back and fight that is

Are you sure? Did you see your country? Mohameds everywhere x)

>mfw Spaniards ITT are language cucks

The fuck. Nobody in Spain gives a shit about Gibraltar, just some right-wing idiots who want to make noise. Most people just wants Gibraltar to stop being a tax haven (online betting houses, tobacco, etc).

Stop it both of you. You're embarrassing yourselves.

Go have a siesta while us, Portugal and the other white folk decide how to deal with you.

Don't forget to make a thread whining about it like a little girl next time too.

Kill all spaniards in London. They are commies. I don't care about the rock desu, you can have it. Build a prison there and put in all muslims. Don't care, but kill the spanish that vote podemos from there. It's a fair deal.

ALL Spaniards in London are commies??

Meanwhile, London mayor is a muslim. Mohammed is raping your sister mouth right now.
Jaja
Now go to spit all the muslim semen you have, al-Britani.

99% of young spaniards are commies****

It's quite literally the EU stiring shit between allies.

They are the ones who wrote the small print text which caused the issue in the first place.

If we all argue then you are being really good goys. Well done you tards.

>Africa starts at the Pyrenees.
And Asia starts at the English Channel

Go fuck a donkey you psuedo-muslim cunt bags. Gibraltar is ours. Hahahahahaha

How the fuck can you know that you're Japanese

Most of his population are "spaniards", they even talk a mixed spanish-english dialect.

Even the first minister of gibraltar have a house in spain and goes to a spanish hospital.

Gibraltar is like tortuga island of pirates of the caribbean.

yes, we have Muslim rape gangs now.

At least we aren't the descendants of Muslim rape gangs, unlike you.

kek

The "Spaniards are moors rape babys" meme will never end.

Romans conquered britania, do you have roman blood? Its your skin olive tanned?

I fully support the spanish armada

The Romans were only there for a few hundred years, the Moors were fighting the Spaniards for centuries.

>only there for a few hundred years
>for centuries.

Do you even word, bro?