1 meta thread on the board as per the rules given by admin Hiro

1 meta thread on the board as per the rules given by admin Hiro

How do we fix Sup Forums?

more moderation is not the answer, it will just turn this place into what 8/pol/ is now, an echo-chamber where any opinions the mods disagree with get labelled as shilling and banned.

newfags just need to learn to sage or not reply to shill threads.

>meta

fuck off, faggot

Just keep dropping red pills. We were all faggots when we first got here.

literally just banning phoneposters fixes the entire problem

bring back the ponies

That's already been done, and it didn't work.

This board needs to be deleted. That is the only thing that can save it.

maybe if we rename it to /new/ the redditors won't know where we went

Pls don't. I post at work. How would that work anyways?

This desu

Speak for yourself, toothpaste.
I was born redpilled.
this

How would that help?

Ban that spaniard who makes the daily communism threads, he doesn't even reply to the posts or argue, he just spams memes and slides other threads.

The commie bong at least makes arguments.

I feel like we need to in some way designate a "shitposting" part of the board and a "serious" part of the board. All of the men shit is cool and all, but it really muddies the waters when you're trying to have serious conversations. Perhaps a radio toggle when you create a thread could designate it as a shitpost, and you could have a filter on the home page to siphon out on or the other, or allow both types of posts. Moderate the shitposts less and the serious threads more, just to make sure the shitposts are contained.

this pic is too meta for newfags

No it wouldn't kys

Ban anyone who talks bad about reddit. They are shills trying to divide the board.

>men shit
What? Anyway, your idea is shit because
>The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.

two step plan

1) gas the kikes

2) race war now

I meant "kek shit." I'm on my phone for all of you autistic faggots who want to ban us.

>trying to divide the board
He Will Not Divide Us was a mistake

They are still out there mate. Check the /trash/.