Washington Post: Trump abandons Alt-Right, embraces globalism and corporatism

washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/daily-202/2017/04/13/daily-202-trump-s-lurch-toward-corporatism-globalism-shows-why-bannon-s-marginalization-matters/58ef11ebe9b69b3a72331e7d/?utm_term=.4970c6fa9604

Recent policy changes by the new globalist Trump:
1. The president pledged his full support for NATO.
2. He told the Wall Street Journal he will not label China a “currency manipulator.”
3. He expressed openness to reappointing Barack Obama’s Federal Reserve Board chair.
4. He disavowed his position on interest rates.
5. He recanted his call for closing the Export-Import Bank.
6. OMB director Mick Mulvaney said Trump’s promise to get rid of the national debt was never meant to be taken literally.
7. The administration is already watering down its lobbyist ban.
8. Trump no longer believes the military is a disaster.

Also, the Trump administration just rehired one of Obama's top TPP negotiators.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-tells-israel-to-stop-building-new-settlements-a7560506.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's almost as if the alt right was never real hmmmm

we establishment nao

Sup Forums is getting cucked so hard.

well those were some pretty uncomfortable bullet point there...

I dont even think you gonna get called a cuck but more than likely completely ignored mate.

>Bannon thinks Trump is /ourguy/
>Bannon takes a gamble by recruiting Nazis from a Thai mitten knitting forum in order to elect Trump
>Pushes memes about how anything you don't understand about Trump is 1488D mahjong
>Doesn't understand that Trump was actually playing (((6))) D Starcraft the whole time
>fuggg

>I dont even think you gonna get called a cuck but more than likely completely ignored mate.

Looks like you were right.

I knew this faggot was full of shit once he picked pence as VP. I hope antifa strings him up (before the riot cops show up and shoot them)

>washingtonpost
>"""alt-right""" ever being real

I will admit, I allowed hope in for just a moment. Now I realize it was not hope I was feeling, but rather an enormous nigger cock just masquerading as hope. Feels bad man.

>denial

The US is dropping magical non nuclear bombs (that kill no civilians) mate.

>Get on the hype faggit!1!!11!!!

Kys antifa scum.

I don't know why but the dropping of the MOAB has me 100% behind Trump.

Pool's closed bro. Towel off. Time to go home.

Any data on the target?
City, country side, desert?
Civilian casualties?

That gives justified reason for rebellion.

Every President moderates while in office, plus much of this is part of the natural give and take in negotiating as well as keeping alliances going.

You also have to remember there's virtually no pool of people like Trump in Washington anywhere, Washington regardless of party is fairly monolithic and there is only so much one man and one election can pull off at a time.

Keep the faith, keep fighting and keep letting Trump and Republicans know you're out there and watching.

>"Moderates"

kek, nice word for complete and utter capitulation.

The harder you try to convince yourself and everyone else that you haven't been cucked the funnier it gets

>Sup Forums gets angry when trump doesnt recreate the third reich

it's called being diplomatic you fucking retards

As long as Trump keeps subtly virtue signalling to the NatSoc community, he is still /ourguy/ no matter how little his words have to do with his actions.

ITT: B-b-b-but I thought the billionaire real estate shark was going to help muh coal miners and average joe losers like me! B-b-but he promised!

FUCKING RETARDS. THIS IS WHY EVERYONE HATES YOU. YOU'RE LITERALLY DUMB ENOUGH TO GET CONNED BY DONALD TRUMP. WHAT A SURPRISE, HE'S A JEWISH GLOBALIST PAWN.

The establishment is actually good though. This is welcome from associating himself with alt right looney tunes.like Bannon and Alex Jones.

You first /r/the_donald

stop confusing corporatism with corporatocracy you fucking retards

> ~`-------------------------------- cool bait

Well it wasn't like we really had any choice. I mean Hillary was off the table and Trump was the only other person who at that time offered any possibility of things changing.

Looks like you burgers will be funding a war instead of building a wall.

Sitting in my office reading this and laughing my ass off

You shitheads were played for fucking FOOLS

Wtf, I'm with (((them))) now.

Yeah, it's lame. It's like, "We have your wife. Now, here's this barrel-chested black bull over here, and here's a syphilitic mongoloid over here. Democracy means getting to choose who fucks her."

Even if he is, which he doesn't seem to br, he is still better than what Clinton was publicly offering.

You are supposed to give a little and then take a little. He seems to have given in to them on every issue. What his he going to get in return? He MIGHT get one major thing done that he wants like the wall but I don't have a lot of hope.

>Stop confusing free market capitalism with Crony Capitalism
>Stop confusing crony capitalism with Corporatism
>Stop confusing corporatism with corporatocracy

FUCK. END THIS RABBIT HOLE NOW I SAY.

What would have been different with (((her)))???

Well, at the very least, we're still ramping up deportations, which is more than I could have hoped for with any other presidency. Just today, the Somali embassy claimed that 4,000 Somalis had been targeted for deportation by ICE.

Trump also still gave that ultimatum to Germany to pay NATO debnts even if he's not committed to leaving the bloc

The alt-whatever got him elected.
The normies will get get him reelected.

The ride never ends

you guys act like trump is an actual Sup Forumsack white nationalist. he is the closest thing we have to an honest president in 30 years. don't forget he inherited a mess. trump is a negotiator, his campaign promises are being fulfilled, his campaign COMMENTS are singing a different tune now because he got what he wanted. one of his campaign promises is we will be the most powerful country and be GREAT again on the world stage. he does one thing you don't like and now he's a kike neocon? l2game

Wow don't you understand 4D chess? Getting completely, 100% cucked is "diplomatic"

Now we're going to destroy his administration and the lives of everyone he loves.

There is one difference, though. Hillary had been living in the swamp for millenia. She knows how to get her way in politics. Donald Trump is a political infant. Being a minor billionaire is meaningless when even the lowest-level players have just as much money and power as you ever did and probably more.

I doubt he ever thought he was going to be president. He is now out of his depth, like a domestic dog being thrown in with the wolves. There are superficial similarities, but the animals in Washington have politics flowing in their veins. This last weekend, I think we saw what happens when one man crosses the Establishment. That is to say, I think they got him. They probably did hack his whole life. You think Donald fucking Trump is as pure as the driven snow? Or, do you think he has secrets which if revealed would destroy not only him but his entire family legacy. If they had this info the whole time, they knew that all his bluster would evaporate as soon as a real threat to his money and family emerged and he would be utter compliant because now he is in waaaaaay too deep to make a classy exit. That's how you really play 3.14D Stratego.

>Every President moderates while in office
But not every one goes into a complete reverse.

This isn't about him being a white nationalist
Hell, if anything, that's the one thing he has delivered on, making this country whiter

But I don't know if that's going to matter if he evens things out by starting WWIII and continues shipping our jobs to China. It's hardly just one thing he's done that we don't like. Trump has sold us out several times by now.

>The normies will get get him reelected.

Nope, Trump's win margin was so thin any change on his base = disaster.

Blown-out asshole and AIDS vs. Stage 4 Syphilis. That's the difference.

anitfa won't do any such thing because they're weak little arsewipes for Soros, disposable and full of shit.

>Nope, Trump's win margin was so thin any change on his base = disaster.

Trump's running as a one term president

Hold on a minute. I need to go watch my wife engage in some "diplomacy" with Jamal

he isn't starting ww3, the shit was gonna start eventually and we'd become a protectorate of saudi arabia or something, we are asserting our DOMINANCE..ww3 will not start. no one is on north korea's side, not even russia, and we are trying very hard to get russia on our side. what does that leave, iran? lol

Well, for the first time in my life I get to see a one term president. Thanks Donald Tumpf!

Waitwaitwait. The only reason we let you post here is because you said you were gonna make Jamal give you back your side of the bed since he sold the couch after he ran out of gibs.

YOU LIED TO US!!!!

>compares usa asserting domincance to being a cuckold

l2analogy

Every US president is a puppet to jews and globalists, what a surprise(not).

>thinks the USA is asserting dominance and not (((THEM)))

Nah, fuck that. We didn't sign up for someone who'd kowtow to Washington's bullshit. If what OP says is true and Trump is a neocon then there's literally no saving America by working within (((their))) system

ITs pretty clear he's pivoting to become a centrist republican like Bush was.

THe most popular thing he's accomplished all presidency was the Syrian strike - widely popular with the media, general public and dems/gopers in the house and senate. While the more alt-right policies have all so far failed and seen widespread opposition too.

Bannon will be fired by the summer and when he goes so will Gorka and Miller.

Bravo pol, bravo.

>we are trying very hard to get russia on our side
Yes, I'm sure that attacking Russian allies, allying with Russian enemies and setting up US military hegemony near the Russian border is doing so much to get them on our side

trump will ruin the right you dumbass

The ride only ends when we decide to end it.

>so obsessed with jews he thinks they run the world

some secular jews run the world fag (such as george soros), not religious, which is what israel consists of. U.S being israel's ally doesn't mean the jews command us.
>thinking we are that weak

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-tells-israel-to-stop-building-new-settlements-a7560506.html

Will the next Democrat president seek to punish all of us Trump voters with poz escalation?

If Bannon gets let go then that's it, there's no hope.

Don't you understand 4D chess? It's going to happen eventually, believe me. I'm known as a "master negotiator" for a reason

Yes being an attack dog for Israel is extremely based

I don't think you can ruin it much further. The west is fucked.

It'll be more of this slow boil bullshit because people are too stupid to care about anything anymore.

wait i thought we were cucks? we are asserting our dominance. you want us to bend to russia's will? we are trying to persuade them, not do w/e they want.

The new Sup Forums
>Leave the Juices alone

Shouldn't they be happy? It would make him hillary Clinton

how obsessive are you guys that you think trump is putting israel before the US

i was here before you faggot, guaranteed

Unironically blame reddit. This place got swamped during the election.

I'd rather Russia not also become slaves to Israel, thanks

I'd also rather not keep paying taxes to set up NATO bases in order to prod a nuclear stockpile and protect EU, Chinese and Turk interests.

I'd also rather not aid Al Qaeda/ISIS allies and so on

Russia right now is practically the only white country that has 100% correct foreign policy.

Sure you were ABRAHAM.

The only ideology that benefits the working class is marxism . If you think otherwise you are kidding yourself. The right uses you just to get into power by promising you the things you want to hear. They are excellent masters of pr. Once they are in power they betray you and are best buddies with the capital/bourgeoisie. Just like the nazis betrayed the petit bourgeoisie/middle class (the majority of their voters belonged to this class) with compolsory cartels (Zwangskartell) The Donald will betray you. He won't bring back jobs. The only thing he will do is making his billionaire buddies richer.

>at worst, there will be four years of chaos

>Washington Post
>No archive
>Lel Drumpf BTFO

Trump status: Unstumped

Super obsessed. Almost as if we are tired of good clean American blood flooding the desert so that a tiny group of hand-wringing sociopaths get to have their subsidized desert paradise getaway forever. But no, you are right, we should not be so concerned.

>The normies will get get him reelected.
HAHAHA

He cucks to the neocon he has no chance of reelection. Non whites hate him.

>the only ideology that benefits the working class is marxism

well we just bombed isis with a MOAB today, sleep easy on the aid of al qaeda/isis allies.

you think we are slaves to israel? if anything israel is slaves to us. seriously, your edgy jew hate isn't healthy, it's deluding you, you think they are running the entire world.

All Hillary supporters are Neo-Con Globalist shills who want WW3.
So this means you're on the Trump Train now, right?
So Trump will win by an even bigger margin in 2020

>I wuv you Tfrumfpf, no matta wha yoo do :))))))))

but, we aren't in the desert for that. this is tin foil hat tier conspiracy which Sup Forums only believes because it was full of racists during /new/ days and hitler hated jews. without hitler this board would be posting /KKK/ generals instead of /natsoc/ all day

>All Trump supporters are Neo-Con Globalist shills who want WW3.
>So this means you're still on the Trump Train now, right?
>So Trump will win by an even bigger margin in 2020

Shoo shoo /leftypol/.

Get these trending, lads.

#NeoTrump #NotMyPresident #OldBossNewBoss
>#NeoTrump #NotMyPresident #OldBossNewBoss

Sup Forums has been and always will be a NatSoc board. Anyone who says otherwise is 2016-tier.

>THe most popular thing he's accomplished all presidency was the Syrian strike
It was praised from the leftist media and neocon who won't vote for him and make up about a few thousands people.

Go cuck to leaftypol

You're pathetic even by ShareBlue shill standards
Here's your .02 cents, faggot

Stpo associating corporatism with oligarchies.

And then assholes like this guy show up and make me think it's just more anti-Trump shilling and things are business as usual.

yea because hitler existed. this board isn't full of former ss members and family, it's full of americans who would be in the kkk if it wasn't outlawed

That's for the change, bro. I came up a little short after that romp with your mom last night, and Tyrone is getting testy.

>Jews were the ones who actually are playing 4D chess.

Trump lost and admited it by this 360

Sup Forums's traffic doubled since 2016.

>Sup Forums sacrifice Sup Forums for the 2016 election
>Sup Forums's candidate backstabs Sup Forums.
>Adding salt to injuries, Sup Forums is stuck with reddit.

The KKK isn't outlawed you subhuman paint-huffer. That doesn't even make sense. What in the Sam Hill are you on about?