The Ultimate Red-Pill

The United States of America is a superficial nation, who has, despite only existing for 300 years, accomplished feats once thought impossible.

It's impossible to conquer the United States of America, as not only is the population armed-to-the-teeth, but it's not simply an entity, more-so a idea. However, the U.S.A could easily conquer the entirety of Europe in a matter of hours with ease.

You cannot escape our influence, we're everywhere, our military is deeply rooted in your nations, fleets surrounding your nations, and bombers waiting to blow it sky-high if needed so. Trump using the M.O.A.B proves this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NE1l4-vo8I4
youtube.com/watch?v=M5fgRgAk9uk
columbia.edu/~lmg21/ash3002y/earlyac99/documents/observations.html
youtube.com/watch?v=v6xhjBKnp_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>superficial
I don't think that word means what you think it does user

HOW CAN EARTH EVEN COMPETE?

You mean Jews and G-d helping them.

You talk big shit and then everyone realises you lost to vietnam, and your country is in horrible amounts of debt. You delude yourselves into thinking your country is so great that you ignore its problems, the problems which are very evidently killing it. You aren't the most free nation on earth by a long shot, and there are countless countries that achevied far more with far less. Get over yourselves.

You are correct, but you think the same.

Fuck off germany, there is no reason for your irrational hate toward my country.

Sit the fuck down, m8.

With your country becoming a Pakistani island shithole, you haven't much to get jumpy about.

I mean, yeah, OP is obviously full of shit and an enormous faggot but you have little room to talk tough.

your white population is shrinking more and more, your women are giving birth to nigs and mulattos and 80%of americas youth is liberal and votes hillary. sorry for breaking your bubble but your time is coming

We were your vietnam. You fucking redcoat.

I'm not getting jumpy, i'm not the one acting like the UK is a utopia. Also you are 60% white, so the shitskin thing doesn't offend me at all.

>french did half the work
>we were at war with india
>half our politicians supported your independence
Not exactly the same is it?

> irrational hate toward my country.

Hahah. Did a Brit really just write that?

>did half the work
>didn't show up until the end
almonds

Good excuses for the follies of your forefathers

Also you are 60% white, so the shitskin thing doesn't offend me at all.

Whew lad.

The delusion is strong with this one

Your armed population hates your not armed population, and it hates even more the darker armed population.

>irrelevant tiny nation with a tiny gene-pool tries to act like a big guy

Hmm, that reminds me of your British Empire. Is it still intact? No, I thought not. You won the war yet lost your own Empire, really jogs the noggin', doesn't it? It's funny because even British Expats act as if their country is the greatest thing in the world when in reality it isn't. I'd say the French are more impressive compared to whatever you bucked-tooth faggots did in the past few decades.

Vietnam wasn't a lose. We never lost Vietnam, we pulled out because the public out-cry was politically straining for the Democratic party at the time. If anything, we accomplished our military goals then pulled out.

And what of you? It's hilarious when Germans try to act tough when in reality, they've done far more damage to the west than America. You've offhandedly tarnished the image of European nationalism, slaughtered countless white Europeans, and for what? Your petty fucking "German Idealism."

You're now parading around destroying Europe, except this time it's the "European Union" and you're forcing others to accept thousands upon thousands of "peaceful refugees."

Your nations have become overwhelmed with Islam, slums turning into Sharia-Zones, "hate speech" raids are rampant, and even slightly opposing Islam tarnishes your image, and if you're unlucky, jail time.

All of you spam >60% white
Yet, despite whites not being the majority, we've still accomplished a fuck-ton and continue to run the world.

You actually are though, my country isn't. It's not insulting because I can look up the last census and see that we aren't

The Roman Empire is a superficial nation, who has, despite only existing for a little over 90 years, accomplished feats once thought impossible.

It's impossible to conquer Rome, as not only is the population armed-to-the-teeth, but it's not simply an entity, more-so a idea. However, the Empire could easily conquer the entirety of Europe in a matter of hours with ease.

You cannot escape our influence, we're everywhere, our military is deeply rooted in your nations, fleets surrounding your nations, and Legions waiting to blow it sky-high if needed so. The Emperor using the Senate as mere decoration proves this.

Americans are always arrogant, until they see real battle.

They piss themselves before battle, have the highest rates of ptsd, fail miserably at easy orders, and rely almost entirely on the air force for every victory.

Also you'd get nuked by Europe and Russia simultaneously if you tried that. Fucking stupid 90 IQ nu Israel soldier.

>implying america isnt the successor to the roman republic

This basically proves my point. Look how anally devastated you get over the truth. If we really were irrelevant you'd ignore my posts because it wouldn't dent your knowledge that your country is ""great"" but I clearly struck a nerve. Get over yourself you fat fuck. And no, a tiny island dominating half the world is far more impressive than you invading shitholes for oil.

Your people is fat, under-educated, apathetic, poor and completely divided on almost every issue imaginable. Your infrastructure is crumbling and your corrupt politicians and federal systems are the laughing stock of free nations around the world.

>refuting an argument means youve lost
>grr thatll show em let me pull out a strawman real quick

How? What have you given the world? What land have you ever taken?

What I meant by romeposting THIS loudly is that USA will fall some day. Not this day or tommorow, but some other day still far away.

I want to secede from this deluded shit.

>refuting an argument
>just insulted me and my country
Great refutement there, totally proves the USA is no 1

56%

>U.S.A could easily conquer the entirety of Europe in a matter of hours with ease.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

American "soldier"
youtube.com/watch?v=NE1l4-vo8I4

British SOLDIER
youtube.com/watch?v=M5fgRgAk9uk

Also your country is run by pedophile, sadist, and cannibal dark occult jew loving psychopaths.

How is that "great"?

The globalist already conquered it.

HAHAHHAH
Literally fucking crying over rifle fire

Every dog has its day. Rome thought the same thing. They never reclaimed the Western Empire, and the Eastern Empire followed down the same path until it was conquered. You're hated globally, nobody will rush to your aid if you ever find yourself in trouble. Once the Jew money runs out and the petrodollar collapses, you'll eat yourselves alive. Except there is one difference to your collapse. You aren't a homogeneous nation, which means you will be carved up into little different nation states and you will slaughter each other like hungry rats in a cage. Enjoy your 20 trillion dollar debt, America. The world will collect one day.

In blood.

>What have you given the world?
Are you fucking serious?

It was literally one guy screaming, and another praying, the rest were absolutely silent.

It's also funny when you cherry-pick incidents like that, hmm..

We elected him because he was the opposite of what you said. Better than jewdeau

Well I mean, to be fair, Britain isn't a homogenous nation, either. So. ;)

Rebuttal: you are Denmark.
Nuff said.

Sorry, please don't cry if my comment upset you
Rome gave countries currency, law, writing, infrastructure and knowledge. USA gave us shit television.

How is he better than cuckdeau?

Cuckdeau is a faggot on islam, but he's not warmongering with anybody. Daily reminder Canada is more than 85% white. America is 63%.

t.50%

Yeah you've got nothing :D

And he's clearly another one of them.

He tricked you. He probably raped his own daughter along with Epstein. These people are demons. A descendant plague from a failed race beneath our own.

It wasn't upsetting. I'm just saying you can't really cherry-pick a few videos off of Reddit then screech

>ameriburgers btfo!!!
>"MEN" AAHAHHAHAHA

>land where anyone can buy a gun
>cry when you fire it
home of the brave

Although Denmark is an awful country, they are at the least white.

The Vietnam meme gets kind of old, considering I know you're historically uneducated. Militarily we won the war, and on top of that you're ignorant of the fact we had barely even a percentage of our military might actually involved in that conflict.

Proof? I don't know man, seems to me like you're really pulling things out of your ass at this point, why don't you run along and boast about how "muh brexit" saved you when in reality, instead of poles, you now have pajeets and pakis.

It makes sense, you're just autistic.

>historically im uneducated
Wow, an american calling someone uneducated. You killed more gooks, you still lost. You didn't meet your aims, and left. You never captured hanoi and the vietnamese captured saigon. You wasted billions and it was embarassing.

>won the war

Your ground forces lost miserably. Air force was the only reason you won anything. As usual. Your soldiers are cowards, and your air force constantly hits civilians.

You're a country of peasants, pussies, and depraved cannibal politicians.

Meanwhile you can go to jail for saying the wrong pronoun in Canada. Fuck of Commieda.

Oh and donald saved you? The jew loving slave? Your vote was really worth it considering he did literally the opposite of everything you asked for.

yeah, Iceland is so much better, lol

China is fast catching up, every empire falls, yours is in decline.

Actually you can't that's a myth.

Only way you go to jail is if you repeatedly harass some tranny freak. Your politicians eat your children and you don't use your guns to kill them. You're the only people who actually can overrun your government, but you'd rather watch netflix and let them kidnap gang rape and kill your kids.

Yeah, and I bet if we had the internet and Sup Forums hundreds of years ago you'd be saying the same thing about Britain.

The world we live in now is drastically different than that of only a very few centuries ago. One being that military conquest with the express purpose of expanding your nation is now frowned upon in the international community.

No nation will be falling any time in the recent or far-off future unless am equally large force opposing the ideals of the majority of all superpowers emerges. Likelihood of that happening? Zero. This isn't the age of the Byzantine's where they were geographically unaware of what exactly was out there. We're wholly educated as to what exists in the world and where threats lie.

Commieda has SJW courts.

The threat being china who are going to reduce you to a shadow of a nation

>'murican poster
someone /thread me

Erm, not really. It hasn't even been four years yet but he's accomplished quite a lot. I'm really impressed with his actions regarding China, NATO, and reducing the Middle East to ashes, one bomb at a time.

ICE has been performing exceptionally well, and there's talk of giving them an additional big boost to make deportation quicker, easier, and on a mass scale compared to Eisenhower's 'Operation Wetback.'

>china
Said he would combat their low cost exports, didn't
>NATO
Literally recently said he thought it was important
>middle east
Attacking assad and warmongering like hillary wanted

>Murika is invincible
>Burger poster
Never change Lards, Never change

Nice non sequitur. Fact still stands, we won militarily. It was more a massive political defeat than anything, and you just ignored the fact we weren't even invested in it entirely. Put up our full military strength vs the Vietnamese and we would have decimated them in only a few weeks.

Also, if your entire defense in your response is "well you had air power!" You're already admitting to the fact it's still a military success. War isn't fought with keeping things fair for the enemy. No one gives a shit whether or not they are on equal footing. If you can't defend your own argument with the reality of the matter, why are you even trying.

Also, please educate yourself on the fact we pulled out years before the conflict ended. We weren't investing any more than we already had.

I love the U.S.A. because other countries have been around for thousands of years and we are only a baby country yet we have went to the fucking moon and back, have the strongest military, have landmarks, architecture and buildings other countries can only dream of (Mount Rushmore, Grand Canyon, skyscrapers in Chicago and New York etc.), have the richest people on earth (Bill Gates, Zuckerberg, etc.), and have the most influential people on earth. We also are the only country to have every single type of biome available (desert, tropical, tundra, savanna, woodlands/broadleaf etc.) and yet we get so much shit and insults from other countries like fuck off youre all just jealous.

>You aren't the most free nation on earth by a long shot
Compared to what? Somalia?

Because I don't have to bin my knife and I won't go to jail for scrutinizing the Holocaust.

You wanted to stop communism and defeat the north. You didn't achieve either. You wanted to somehow destroy an ideaology by murdering people, and, shocker, it didn't work.

Polan no, you're the only european country i respect

Compare the actual military strength coupled with raw combat experience and technological advancements between the two and China stands little to no chance.

>Has a language
>Has never burned down its own capital
>Sagas
>7% GDP growth
>pic related

Still, at least you´re not the Yanks

>>you
Wew lad.

>You're ignoring my point about your politicians CANNIBALIZING YOUR KIDS

Say what you will about Canada cucking, our politicians are probably NOT a bunch of pedophile cannibals.

>China
It isn't that easy as telling China "pay debts". Instead, he's taking the long route by a show of power in the past few days, meeting with officials, the threat is North Korea. Trump has to co-operate with China before slapping them with bills, it's called the Art of The Deal.
>NATO
NATO is required for dealing with Middle East meddling, Russia, and North Korea. On the flip side, Europe can't leech off us anymore, it's mandatory you pay 2% and ALL the years you didn't, or else.
>Middle East
The Trump Administration isn't seeking to change the Assad Regime, that's ultimately up to the people of Syria. It's merely, as i said before, a show of power. You ever notice how he bombed an empty air-field, that just happened to have nobody around or in it?

>>replying to a troll thread
STOP AND THINK.
>STOP AND THINK.
STOP AND THINK.
>STOP AND THINK.
STOP AND THINK.
>STOP AND THINK.

Communism sure is thriving today, just look at how it has taken over the planet

So you admit it was a political defeat.

Still remaining ignorant of that fact. We weren't invested in our entirety militarily, and casualty wise, we still won. Also, until only recently were wars not fought with the express purpose of inflicting mass civilian casualties and structural damage; that was/had been an unfortunate part and goal of past wars and what dictated who was a decided victor of military conquest. Nevertheless, still a military victory despite having only a small percentage of the US military presence.

Do you actually know what our numbers were? Or are you still reading propaganda websites that teach you we somehow "lost" the war militarily. Or am I to assume you don't know what the difference is between that and the political defeat that caused us to pull out years early.

I love how it suddenly becomes a "troll thread" when elite pedophilia and cannibalism is mentioned.

>reducing the Middle East to ashes
If this is a good thing, why didn't you vote for Hillary?

>have the richest people on earth (Bill Gates, Zuckerberg, etc.)
And that benefits you how? Kys

>ITT PEOPLE TELLING OTHER PEOPLE HOW MUCH COOL WERE OTHER PEOPLE BORN NEAR THEM IN THE PAST THINKING THIS IS SOMETHING RELEVANT IN ANNO DOMINI 2k17

Reddit please go

>the ultimate redpill
Spics will conquer US demographically

It took you how long to "conquer" Iraq? or how about Vietnam? America is a joke your going to lose another war in North Korea too.

I love it when an American feels the need to explain himself to his British Masters.

Not only that, but the colonists were proud Englishmen, and some wanted to block even so much as German immigration. Modern Americans are, for the most part, no longer English, and so have no right to claim affinity with the accomplishments of the founding stock.

Benjamin Franklin:

And since Detachments of English from Britain sent to America, will have their Places at Home so soon supply'd and increase so largely here; why should the Palatine Boors be suffered to swarm into our Settlements, and by herding together establish their Language and Manners to the Exclusion f ours? Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion.

Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red? But perhaps I am partial to the Compexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind.

columbia.edu/~lmg21/ash3002y/earlyac99/documents/observations.html

You'll destroy yourselves eventually.

this kind of talk convinces me we will be done here in maximum 50 years. Have you seen how rome fell? The military channel version?
youtube.com/watch?v=v6xhjBKnp_w
Watch the whole thing I guarantee we're headed for destruction the exact same way...

They're already doing that. I don't think Trump can stop it. He can slow down the decay, but he can't stop it.

You are like, retarded. I'm sorry Sup Forums that we allow our dumbasses and post on here. And to vote.

Says the country that's turning into an Islamic Caliphate

When you say "we" and "our" you mean (((they)))