Lock Him Up

Trump is in deep shit. Everyone here knows it.

How convenient as this investigation ramps up and it looks like he is about to be tried for treason he starts dropping gigantic bombs to take over the news cycle.

Why does the news cycle matter? If they had real evidence we'd know it. International businessmen making deals with Russia is not evidence of treason you dumb fuck.

Cry-baby

>discredits his unfounded accusations of being wiretapped
>but a (((source))) with the official investigation stated they have "specific concrete and corroborative evidence

These journalist/bloggers are cancer.

Why would we know if they have evidence? We will only get rumblings of it until the FBI/CIA reveal the full extent of this collusion.

It's pretty clear Russian propaganda secured his victory. Discredit Hillary and meme a bunch of autistic kids sitting in their mums basement to go vote for him.

The news cycle does matter, if he has critical mass of support they might just drop whole investigation, but its becomming readily apparent not enough people would actually give a fuck if they took his head. A fringe would freak out, and a lot of his supporters would just be like oh he was a bad guy I can't believe i fell all that shit, I knew in my heart i shouldn't have voted for a billionair socialite

He's causing wars overseas to divert from his sinking poll numbers. His base is leaving him at an accelerated rate

If you're going to troll try not making it as obvious next time. You'll have better luck.

Seriously, shut the fuck up and go do something productive with your life

>source
>Claiming
Kys

B-but he said today that relations with Russia were at their lowest ever! Presumably he's heard of the Cuban Missile Crisis - he might think it was a video game.

After the Syria bombing, my excitement for Trump completely vaned off. I have lost the final bit of faith I had in the US electoral process. The Jews will do whatever they want no matter what.

TRUMP WON! AJAHAHAHAGAG FAGGOT LIBERAL NIGGER

Donald Trump will be a one term president.

This conspiracy theory is the most reddit tier theory ever, it practically screams "i browse leddit xd"

>looks like he is going to be tried for treason? he is the president , he could replace Comey with Bill Oreilly tomorrow if he wanted

How can do type and coddle Russian nutsack at the same time you treasonous fuck?

what poles? The same fucking retard tier poles that predicted Hillary's victory in November?

You really think he will finish this year? MUAHAHAHAHAHA ...

Oh look, another one of these 4765485D chess faggots. You don't belong here.

SAY THE LINE SHILL!

neither do you

neither do I

Say the line shill...
>12DD Chess again
>not another 4D Chess dumpt yard again

How many shill posts do you have to shill before you can sleep with Brock the Baby Cock?

>It's pretty clear Russian propaganda secured his victory.

Hello, yes, where are the proofs?

Guardian employees should be euthanized; ladies first.

Bizarro World fake news.

Oh, the wiretapping claims are unfounded? But Trump's collusion with Russia is concrete? K then.

Another day
Another this is it he's getting impeached

I'm sitting here keking at this fantasy.
It won't happen get over it.

>(((concrete evidence)))
been there seen that

>Trump is in deep shit. Everyone here knows it.

Says the increasingly nervous man for the 956th time in 19 months.

Oh look. This thread again.

>leftists will be crying muh Russia for the next 8 years

>unnamed sources naming unnamed officials providing unnamed facts
keep me posted.

Trump will become Emperor of all Time and Space, check um

Even if Trump's campaign was in some way colluding with Russian government officials during the campaign, what about that in particular is impeachable? I can see where maybe a few different officials may get in trouble but I'm not seeing how that would mean Trump himself could be impeached. To my knowledge he has never given a sworn statement denying involvement with the Russians and he could probably have plausible deniability regarding his underling's actions during the campaign (a la Reagan not knowing anything about Iran-Contra).

You realize this isn't treason right? I think you need to read up on the definition before you start shit posting.

Burgerbros, you keep surprising me. Your msm shit bricks about Trump's links with rooskies, but nobody gives a fuck on links of dems with ISIS, pic related. How come? Are ISIS really your guys?

How is an observation that isn't exactly profound or new a "link"? You're making a fairly large jump there. It has been a fairly common observation in the US media that in a few conflicts AQ is fighting against people we don't like (in Syria against Assad, in Yemen against the Houthis) but how exactly is that proof of anything substantial?

>anonymous source claims

Reminder that these people are CONSPIRACY THEORISTS.

Reminder that anyone who makes claims of collusion is a CONSPIRACY THEORIST.

Reminder that any media which publishes such claims are PERPETUATING AND PROMOTING CONSPIRACY THEORIES.

Reminder that this places them in the same category as MOONLANDING TRUTHERS and CHEMTRAIL BELIEVERS.