ITT prove sandy hook

Happened

>Saved

I hope Tony hawk sues share blue

My friend's dad's cousin lost his step-son in the attacks.

You can trust me, because I'm Jewish.

How is this Shareblue? I just saved it because I thought it was funny.

>pic-related
kekked and saved

I think that's the dumbest shit I've ever seen in my life.

It was a hoax. It honetly makes my blood boil that they actually got away with doing this. I live in a town 10 minutes down the road from where this hoax took place, and the school closed in 2008. I used to drive by it in early 2012, and it was still closed. I have heard about the compensation some of the neighbors living near the school revieved, and it's huge bucks. Most of that area was in on the hoax. Extremly liberal area here.

Look who I found

go watch newtown on netflix

I still think it's a hoax but atleast the acting is better and almost believable.

It was a combination of crisis actors, working together with local neighbors,Democratic Counsil men, and local police. It always amazes me that local police officers actually went through with the hoax.

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

so this is the new kike sliding technique?
>create obvious false flag for use as a distraction later on

Kys

this shit is the reason i do not trust governments anymore.

Think the CIA gave them a choice?

Is tony hawk a jew?

you're looking at the secret theater known as 'reality'

I do believe people were threatened. Locally, I have heard that quite a few people wanted to speak up about the hoax, but have recieved numerous death threats. Before this, I always thought it was BS that the government would kill it's own people.

medical examiner was a hoot and a joke-the whole that lived close and gave assistance to the children a hoot and joke-the corrupt us govt hires people and cos to produce this kind of propaganda.It all serves our oppressors agenda and installs fear into the minds of those who can not think for themselves

I dont know if I want people to actually believe this or not.

Edge poster