petro dollar.

You shut up.

Go ahead.

Show strength to the media/country, China, and North Korea

No you shut up

is this flag even possible?

why are there so many candyasses on Sup Forums these days
anyway, do you know the story since you are from the same jungle? :P

Tomahawk missiles have Best Before date, so it was just a good excuse to use some soon to be expired bombs.

>why are there so many candyasses on Sup Forums these days
>:P

pick one roodypoo.

your flag looks like a tiny pixelated jinjo from banjo-kazooie

Are we really still asking this question? Look at what has happened since. Therein lies your answer.

> Muh Trump catches for Putin muh BTFO
> China finally showing willingness to move against NK ... Kim Jong Done BTFO
> Media finally stopped covering McStain shitting out of his mouth ... McStain BTFO
> Epic low approval rating ... polls BTFO

Is this really that hard to figure out?

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

Because muh greatest ally are kikes

Trump supporters are such jew loving cucks

pick my dick non country :^)

Dick measuring contest

Kikes decided it was overdue as planned next step for Greater Israel, they ordered him to do so

Sorta, I guess...

>attacking the state that has been holding back the self-proclaimed nation of terrorists that want to reach europe and literally conquer the world
I think you meant to say "Show obedience to Israel, Saudi Arabia and neoconservative globalists everywhere."

The snake fits better here desu

so who is the frog and who is the scorpion?

wew lad

for the lulz

This is some fantastic spin.

Everyone saw through Trump's efforts to dissasociate himself from Putin. The problem with that of course is that as of last week the - FBI has a special task force working on the Trump-Kremlin connections and they wouldn't be doing this if they thought he was innocent. You *think* that bombing Syria was a smart move because this tactic would work on someone as retarded as yourself, but nobody is actually buying it.

- It's too hard to tell what's going on with NK so stop trying to claim points there. Just like Trump failed at banning muslims twice and failed to repeal Obamacare I'm sure he's going to bitch out on NK too.

- approval ratings getting lower mean that all his trash supporters are finally waking up to their delusions. It means that the anti-Trump campaign is winning.

There is a biblical prophecy that is unfolding here. Trump has to do his part. It's divinely ordained.

This

This.

gog and magog

He didn't.

He bombed facilities at an airfield that Assad could no longer protect from ISIS, so Tracksuits were helping it stay out of their hands.

Vodkabros got sick of spending money securing it, so we sent some aging ordinance to knock out the hangars and warehousing on the site so that it would be simple matter to sweep in and BTFO the pigfuckers that were going to swoop in after the russkies leave.

No casualties were verified, just reported by the lugenpresse. The general that was reported killed is probably sipping a rosewater gulab in Jordan right now.

Trump, on the other hand, BTFO the muh russians deepstate attack, sent a message to the norks and increased his negotiating position with Xi, and also exposed the #Fakebase cointelpro elements of the so called 'alt-right'

They'll have entire chapters devoted to it in intelligence manuals for the next 100 years.

Yeah, have you seen the guy who said that mosul was the devil's city? And therefore it should be liberated to so prophecy could come true?

Jews

Revalation 12

>And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed in the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2She was pregnant and crying out in the pain and agony of giving birth. 3Then another sign appeared in heaven: a huge red dragon with seven heads,

It's about the constellations. The prophecy will end on Sept. 23, 2017. Get ready.

He become optimistic for a while, I also did but it's too much money applied against him.

Iran now will get economically screwed and maybe in a near future military.

Russia will keep up the U.S. enemy game to vanish with some possible residual scandals.

Maybe Assad will soon be shown on a grainy cellphone video while he actually is on a private island because he sold the country.

Rome is coming back.

WTF happened to your flag man?

this

Sup Forums needs to advance beyond pleb posts like this on the Middle East.

Every user here knows GREATER ISRAEL is the reason for US attacks and destabilization in the region.

As Israel becomes "greater" America becomes weaker. Fact.

Israel is the feeble, troubled, younger half-sibling whose inferiority complex curdles into a murderous, conniving superiority complex. It is sociopathic. America is the stronger, older sibling whose empathy for its half-sibling is slowly and now quickly detouring its own future to assist and impress Israel, until their future is the same.

When Greater Israel is seized, and Trump will seize it in four to eight years, once Ivanka and Jared take their figurative thrones on the final world stage, Greater Israel will commence poisoning America.

No one here can deny this. We know it on an instinctive level. Which is why we gather here. And why we seek redpills. Trump is an agent of NWO. When it's all done, books will be written about this conquest for his beloved daughter -- Disney's Elsa dancing in the winter of white gentiles.

Bombs and troops. As above so below. Until they get their fucking kingdom. Hope it's worth it Israelfags. Too cowardly to admit it to us. FU.

Hmmm, Belgium or nepal, which is a better country. Hmm that's tough. Oh wait, no its not, fuck nepal.

This. Hes a moronic trump tard. They're a minority.

Was ctr /ourguys/ this whole time?

>a liberal on Sup Forums
get back to >>>/reddit/ faggot

He didn't

He bombed an airfield.

Now fuck off.

Thanks for sharing this blue waffle!

are jews really causing this caos for land filled with nothing but hot ass desert?

For liking ELO.

to keep all the puppets dancing to his fiddle

the mainstream can't say shit to him now

4D chess
I bet you don't even know

Alan Green Span invented bitcoin

youtube.com/watch?v=jSIF60giF_s

Do people really believe the 4D chess meme when it's all but shown their President is a Jewish puppet doing the bidding of his christ killer son in law and his jew fucking daughter?

Hitler and Saddam use chemical weapons. Guess what happened?

Assad's days are numbered, I hope its bloody his death and I hope we get to see it like we did Gadaffi's

Oh? so bombing an out of use airfield to gain moral authority by fighting for babies and shutting up (((media))) in the process about him and Russia

mean while him and Xi are now working against north korea

it's all political theater putin trump and Xi are working against the Jews kushner is HIS puppet

The Jews told him to

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

> t. H Kissinger

it was a friday night poker game, see. the family lawn mower was up for grabs. so he had to bomb him.

wew lad I think you are losing your shit

Are you Steve Bannon or something?

I hope that it's a show of strength to tell Russia "it won't be a free pass"

I'm more and more buying into the blackmail theory. The deep state has something against Trump and is blackmailing him "Do what we tell you or else..."

>Hitler and Saddam use chemical weapons.

your flag is cropped friend, you can have my sun to fulfilled it.

gurkha nigger

thank you good friend but I already have one sun and one moon in my flag.
toothpaste nigger >_

NeoCons and Jews need Assad gone. NeoCons want to roll up the Iranian power play in the region and contain the NeoSoviet Union.

Syrians being expendable, Trump gave Assad a gentle nudge but didn't cripple the Syrian Air Force.

Since all Semites should be liquidated the longer Syraqistan bleeds the better. As the wars change the situations will offer a variety of opportunities.

Saudis need Iran gone. Jews need Iran gone. Iranians are slaves to pan-Arabist Islam so they need killing and bonus if they kill some Saudis.

The whole region needs to wallow in blood and fire until global warming dries up its water supply. (I approve of AGW and regard pollution as a fine weapon. Check climate change estimates over the next century. Nordic countries and Canada win! Africa, Middle East and lots of Asia are fucked. Australia is fucked but it will be Lebanon II, the greasier sequel by then.

We told you a million times in the past two days. At this point the only explanation I can offer is that you are more stupid than the stupidest nigger on the planet. Contratuations on that distinction, I guess.

He bombed an airfield to appease the democratic left. He is still working in our best interests. There just a lot of leftypol shills from reddit here. I see them all the time from subreddits, they spam all our boards here too

Trump isn't eating Jew shit. He delegates that to lesser beings.

Sorry, but white trash are the caucasian equivalent of niggers. They can't vote Democrat, they desperately want to BELIEVE when adults know having heroes is retarded, and that means Trump and the White elites can TEAM with the Kikes to go balls deep on anyone whose fucking serves them.

The alt-right is vulnerable because many members are young and desperately naive. Superficial undertanding of history while trying to use ANY ideology to explain it is deadly.

Your enemies are obvious. Beware of those who claim to be friends. The GOP Southern Strategy works beautifully to this day.

The price of not having Hillary in the White House is sucking right wing Jew cock. There is no third way. With Hillary in the White House the same Zionist cock gets sucked, but with a bit less vigor.

Failure to recognize fake news.

This wasn't Trumps plan you dumb nigger. Notice how all the talk about Russians died down after he bombed Syria, all the anti trump rhetoric has subsided. quit being dumb niggers and fucking thing, you fucking moops