Thoughts on the newest Pro-EU propaganda video?

Thoughts on the newest Pro-EU propaganda video?

youtube.com/watch?v=XxutY7ss1v4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RvOnXh3NN9w&ab_channel=Kurzgesagt–InaNutshell
youtube.com/watch?v=Jo_-KoBiBG0
youtube.com/watch?v=Db064UAdXRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy shit it's years long.

George Soros funds this YouTube channel.

It's a propaganda technique to overcome your senses by bombarding you with bullshit till you sit down and accept it. North Korea does this with likes and piles of propaganda books they make people read.

>The EU doesn't really work in it's current form - Sup Forums
>The EU doesn't really work in it's current form - Guy in the video

So what am I missing?

fuck, I actually used to like this channel

Only rural and suburban retards oppose the EU

>eu has achievments
ahahah

When he doesn't have to deal with present day issues and stick to scientific factual statement i.e. medical stuff or biology videos he's uploaded, he's pretty good but shit like this he's bias as fuck towards the globalism and funded by (((them))).

>white male want to end it
>brown female thinks is worth it

Very subtle.

>Only rural and suburban retards oppose the EU

Said a dude from Canada...

what's wrong with war? it may help them raise their testosterone a little bit

they are pretty biased leftists but not too obnoxious about it. some of their videos about science, where they can't inyect propaganda, are good

>EU is responsible for 70 years of peace
>MADD and NATO don't exist

This video is pure condensed bluepill

This

Only the amorphous and brailess urban mass supports the EU.

FTFY

>Avian version of getting BLACKED

HAWKED

top kek

>problem of immigration is the racism of the europeans

Cmon, fuck off. I am tired of this shit.

Right around 40seconds, he compares EU to other one nation states...

That's where I stopped watching

Jesus the video and those fucking comments. Wanna hang myself reading the braindead fucking comments. Kill me. What a bunch of brainwashed eurocucks. "It is good that the EU commision is not elected by the people because people are too dumb to vote wisely".
Seriously fuck off you retarded commies. Hope they die in a terror attack.

Don't get me wrong, I still love the channel but the comments are pure cancer.

They would learn the language and follow the customs if we wouldn't just, you know, race them all the time. Because calling an Arab arabic is just too much, man.

You guys do realize that everything he said in the video has been given sources in one comment, right? Everything said IS based on factual information.

Besides, only thing he mentioned about the migrants is the different viewpoints people have on what to do with them. Their own opinion on it wasn't stated, as he admitted in the comment where the sources are that the entire team has different views as well.

I'm all for kicking the refugees out and all, but beating the EU down isn't the way to go.
Oh wait, I'm on Sup Forums.

>Today, EU citizens benefit from many individual freedoms
does this picture depict EU citizens accurately?

Didn't he clearly said that that was one opinion, after saying that there's another strong and valid opinion? I mean you can disagree with that single opinion but he also states that the inmigrants don't wanting/forced to integrate to the new culture might be the problem too.

It's actually pretty good and pragmatic whilst staying relatively objective, I like it. It's a very welcome change from the "EU IS PEACE MUH DIVERSITY" videos .

Not tired enough, Bernd. NOT ENOUGH. YOU MUST ARISE FROM YOUR SOFA

You talk as if Big city brainwashed retards would be wise somehow. In Stockholm a big part vote on the feminist party for fucks sake, the feminist party that wants completely open borders.
Urban idiots are detached from reality.
People will pay for what is happening to Europe.

>It is good that the EU commision is not elected by the people because people are too dumb to vote wisely
Fuck democracy and shit.

>no hijab

>a fucking cigány is the average european citizen

That's what Germany wants.

That's been the whole point of the EU forever, to create a Mega State like the US or the USSR.

They never, ever cared about State Sovereignty. Why do you think they let trash like Greece or Bulgaria in?

They wanted the territory

Some thing don't change. In the end, all we ever wanted was Lebensraum. Clay to play.

>non official
Why should I care?

Why is everyone brown?

It's such an insane idea. So many extremely different countries in the same state. Impossible to manage without making into a dictatorship. That's why they can't elect the commision.

Sure, EU countries share a lot of core values due to common history but it dosn't matter, many differences too, not to speak of that we speak DIFFERENT LANGUAGES.

Such a dumb idea. The soviet union was a much better idea than the EU.
EU is literally the dumbest idea of a state ever. And the brainwashed idiots just keep repeating the same shit they learned in school about it like robots.

Wasn't Belgium the initiator?

They were trying to rebuild Frankia

They updated it the video, and apologised for insulating islam

The only ones benefiting from Lebensraum are gonna be the millions of thirdworlders we are letting in.

They fulfilled the criteria for joining the EU, that's how, and as you said, nobody is going to say no to extra territory which brings influence to the EU as an institution.

Greece itself has been in the EU since 1981. Britain joined in 1973 for comparison. The Greek crisis is a problem of the euro and is an isolated case mostly (Italy, Spain and Portugal are possible other such scenarios but they didn't happen. Greece was simply much more in such a position.)

The EU's goal is to create closer economic and political integration between the different countries, but it'll likely never reach the level of a mega state that you seem to be thinking of. One of the key things they keep in mind is each country's culture has to be maintained.

Literally 3/4 of the catacthers are dark. This video made me hate even more the fucking EU.

At least it's better than their video about the refugee crisis, THAT was pure emotion-based propaganda

That's the problem with long-term planning. Sometimes you forget about the initial goals.

He said that some people think that. And it's correct. Ask Sweden.

best post in this thread

>implying this isnt

>Coming to Sup Forums for fact based thinking and/or analysis

(((utopians))) actually thought national identities would just vanish because they said so

The failure of this idea is one of the reasons why the elite are dumping so many muslims and SSA subhumans into Europe - Euros aren't voluntarily de-nationalizing themselves, so the elites use barbarian immigration to fracture the nation

>Literally funded by Soros

really gets those neutrons firing.

this

There are some good points, like the EU neutering the desire of its members to further their geopolitical goals, which often leads to conflict.

>but it'll likely never reach the level of a mega state that you seem to be thinking of
>One of the key things they keep in mind is each country's culture has to be maintained
Not if it continues to be a conglomeration of different nations with different histories and different cultures.

To become a more homogenous Super State, they'd need to replace the Individual States' Citizens with people who held more allegiance to Europe as a whole than to any individual country.

How could one do that??????

>visit his channel
>all videos in Arabic

best comment

Its called informatiin overload disorder. Provideing people with so much information and so many choices they are unable to make a decision. In essence it paralizes the mind since there is to much data to process.

top kek

AHMED NO!

Why do they all have that gay childish faggy "pastel" cartoon style?
So annoying

why do you still follow this cancerous youtube channel after they made a lengthy pro rapefugee import video?

I remember in the 8th grade they brought in a cassette player in the class room and made us stand up and listen to the EU anthem

Fucking Orwellian shit

>Same flags
>same script
you adfags are to obvious
EU IS CANCER.
PEOPLE PAID BY THE EU ARE TRAITORS
GERMANY IS THE ONE DESTROYING EUROPE FOR THE THIRD TIME

>tfw I get overloaded when asked what icecream flavor I want

I remember how this channel was unironically shilling how great refugee crisis was.
>They literally said refugees would help economy and will help the work force...
>They said that refugees don't commit violence and crime... it's just a fucking myth...
>They said refugees would get smarter and would integrate perfectly into european society...

Just fucking watch this garbage propaganda...
youtube.com/watch?v=RvOnXh3NN9w&ab_channel=Kurzgesagt–InaNutshell

>romania sucking their overlords cock
nothing new tbqh senpai

I'm genuinely curious about the arguments against a global government system, over here there isn't really any concern about globalism because our only two neighboring countries are a dirt poor desert filled with shitskins and uninhabitable frozen wilderness with a few moose hunters shitposting in the forest respectively. We don't really have problems with other countries pushing for us to join some sort of group government system so what are the main problems with things like the EU? I could google it but it would take the fun out of shitposting

>the european union was created for one thing
>peace

No it was originally set up as a trade bloc called the "european coal and steel community". Political integration and further military integration was not a part of the plan.

w8, we have an anthem?

is it the UEFA Champion league anthem?

The EU as a free trade area with that whole education and research programms wouldn't be that bad. But all that political and economic shit to suck corporate dick is cancerous.

THIS

Here is a suggestion
only Germany has to take refugees.
We sort them all into Germany.
We want them so we shouldn't force them onto other European countries.

Germans die out. Refugees are taken care of. The rest of Europe survives

It is a win-win-win

Now the newspapers says that one third of all refugees are illterate even in their own language. We got fucked by the turkish workers we actually invited, this is going to be nuclear in a couple years.

No way.

Its been almost 100 years man get over it

this EU propaganda is made for brainless people and can cause brain damage to people with brains.

Also i can hurt your eyes

He's right you know
Without the EU we're all individual weak isolated states with no real power in the world

Pro-JEUW video

facts: subhumans are not compatible with your special kind of paradise you have tried to create

especially German Stackenblochen-type one

And that is a case of generations, not importing people. It's quite normal and can be currently observed that the younger generation is in fact more often than not in favor of the EU (especially since they grew up with it and it is generally taught as a good thing, which it is, economically speaking, and that's what most people care about.)

However you can think about this as similar to the US itself. It has a lot of states, most the size of countries and from what I understand each state has their own stereotypes and, I suppose you can say culture, though a watered down version of it (since ultimately you're american.) Comparing what happens when people grow up identifying as European is the same as what happened to the US immigrants (of many, many different countries) when their grandchildren started identifying as American. And all this is a natural process which you can't really reverse as long as the EU exists and saying that the EU needs to stop existing for the sake of stopping that process would be the same as saying that the US should've never formed (though I guess you can argue that each state's populace was already mixed culture.)

Overall, it all boils down to how much time the EU has existed (the more the better for it) and public perception of it (which has tanked hard this decade.) Keep those up for a long enough and it'll become more homogenous.

I still can't imagine it becoming a superstate anytime soon though, personally I'm just hoping it survives, kicks the damn migrants out (politicians now see that they need to take measures or they'll lose the politics) and increase economic prosperity for the region.

>Holy shit it's years long.
Kore desu. It's too long to win over anyone who isn't already on board. People who don't like the EU won't wast 7 minutes of their life watching EU propaganda.

Sounds like a regular day in the US

You literally bowed down to the soviets man Im just saying

>tfw when made huge mistake leaving the EU

youtube.com/watch?v=Jo_-KoBiBG0

I'm dead serious

>Germans die out. Refugees are taken care of.
That's where your little calculation is flawed. If we all die, who is going to take care of them?

>counts Europe as a country

I don't care.
I just want us to die out.

They have our industry and infrastructure then. How bad can they be even if they are all just turks and syrians.

why Russia won't join the EU?

cucks they are and cucks they will remain but at the end of the day most important part of Russia is in Europe

Yeah, I mean, what did the United Kingdom even do before the EU? I'll tell you! They drew lines into dirt and were envious of the noble Africans, like all the other european nations. This will be in our history books. Not in yours, you lucky fucks.

>Says the second country in the world to willingly embrace communism after Russia

>60k likes
>published today

>They have our industry and infrastructure then.
So did Africa. Now they put ventilators on wood and call it an aircraft.

That's just the Peggle music

youtube.com/watch?v=Db064UAdXRg

It's so bizarre , people say our nations are weak and worthless without the EU even though somehow we collectively ruled the planet with no immigrants and no EU

>sort of country
>the european economic comunity was made for peace
wut?

>everyone in the video is brown with one exception
>the lone white person is the guy evil bad man at the start who wants to end the eu

>willingly
what is horthy?
nice damage control btw

Putin doesn't trust the West anymore. Years ago under him we were planning to join WTO, didn't work out.

That's just an average Spanish woman, Paco.

1 country - EU
1 language - gibberish
1 nation - homo europaeus
1 religion - wahhabi islam
1 currency - euro
1 purpose - to destory the world and to prepare it for jews.

you need to stop europe before it is too late