Reminder. Anybody who uses the word "Neo-Con" is a shill. That is all

Reminder. Anybody who uses the word "Neo-Con" is a shill. That is all.

Pic semi related.

>double duty

>Trump dickriding

How do you explain the obvious fact that most Trump supporters are neo-conservatives?

Some of you do not understand politics at all.

they aren't though. neo-conservatives just hijacked the top positions of the party and left the base with no choice. trump wouldn't be elected if most were neo-conservative dumb shit the neo-conservative choice was jeb and look how quickly he lost shill

Because NeoCohens were against him during the election, so in their minds they must be against him now. They don't realize elections are just for show.

>Samefag.jpg

Trump is a neocon. Anyone who isn't a neocon jumped off that ship, thus anyone still supporting trump is also a neocon.

>Stop talking sense into Sup Forums, calling drumpf a neocon triggers me

Well if Trump starts to invade controls for muh oil and Israel told me too... guess what goy he's a neocon

Wow all these new sources love Trump, they can't stop talking about him!

Good to see my fellow brothers finally hoping on the Trump train.

countries*

Very true. Anyone who calls Trump neocon is either a shill or has a complete misunderstanding of what a neoconservative actually is.

You can project military power and have an aggressive foreign policy and not be a neocon.

Anyone who calls Trump a neocon just wants America to have a weak foreign policy strategy. So shills basically.

>anybody who points out the obvious is a shill

T_d pls leave.

>Shill- nu/pol/FagSpeak for "I cannot be bothered to actually present a valid argument to back up the idiotic point I am trying to make, so I will resort to ridiculing my opposition with stupid names and act like I've won the debate."

A primary tenet of the neoconservative movement is the willingness to use force to foster regime change and take part in nation building.

Donald Trump does not support regime or nation building.

Therefore Donald Trump not a neoconservative.

Discuss.

>uses reddit spacing

It is not being a shill to point out when Trump is acting like a neocon.

We should be debating and conversing in this time of confusion. It doesn't matter who is a shill if you only allow good arguments to change your opinion.

Neoconservative flocked to Hillary and ran spoiler campaigns against Trump. Bill Kristol and Egg McMuffin ring a Bell? Gtfo you're fooling no one

It's spelt 'Neo-Cohen'.