How would you compliment the "fearless girl" artwork?

How would you compliment the "fearless girl" artwork?

Other urls found in this thread:

instructables.com/id/How-to-Make-Thermite/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't see the point of it. No girl is fearless. In fact, no one is.

Put a turban on her head and a menorah in her hand.

Superglue a MAGA hat on her

maybe she should stare down the big, green butt plug they had in paris.

Glue a German helmet on her head and a Panzerfaust in her arm.

Decapitation.

>unprepped bull
>no cuckshed

would driving a heavy truck over her and parking it there be "too soon"?

Greatest ally is right, gotta MAGA that girl.

as long as you fear death you can stay among the living

>Pepe on the testies

You can actually rip the statue out if you use a trucks trailer hitch and a chain

just noticed the plaque wording.

How is it legal to place your own statue in the street?

Cyanoacrylate won't stick to bronze.
You need fast-setting epoxy.

permission from liberal politicos.

They got a permit. It was originally a year. May extend since the mayor is a dumb fuck.

Hot glue

With a 'truck of peace' in bronze at her back

Put a burka on her and a pile of burning books at her feet.

Blowtorch a menorah on her head and light candles.

If the point of the statue is about showing female leadership, just put it next to the bull and have her pointing and leading it instead of facing it.

This Jew knows what's up!

Retards with no concept of fear maybe but then they aren't people either.

yeah that might make more sense, but sjw women logic prevailed.

FFS. I didn't know that.

Anyhow, I suggest thermite. You can make it at home yourself and it's easy and safe to transport, set up and use.

instructables.com/id/How-to-Make-Thermite/

thermite the head off.

A fearless goofball

It's already perfect. The bull symbolizes the bull market, prosperity, and order, and now we have an overly self-satisfied cunt standing in its way for no good reason. Perfect representation of the world today.

You go ahead and set off thermite in downtown Manhattan. Just do it.
Don't make plans for the next 5 years.

Regardless of your opnions, and wall street opinions.

The statue it's still there, detroying it means losing the respect of your country.

How come no one is complaining about it being a little white girl?

Why do liberals always shame Trump's body and why does no one from their own camp call them out on it? They're the ones who made body-shaming a thing.

I'm 32, so 5 years is nothing. I could in fact need some vacation. Would stil be worth it.

Only if you're a female. Remember small dick is their go-to insult. Something you can't change even with drugs.

5 years in Rikers.
Okay. Fine.

He's in Sweden, it'd be a step up.

What the fuck is an unpreped bull?

I wish paris had a little french girl stare down the butt plug. but that too may send mixed messages.

I live in a no-go area in fucking Sweden. We gave had several murders here an both the national SWAT team and the bomb disposal team have been here several times. Five years at Rikers is a vacation.

It's great.
On the surface it looks like bravery and strength against the powerful and so forth, but really the bull represents the harsh truth of reality as it is about to absolutely demolish this ignorant and delusional child.

It perfectly reflects the state of the western world as it is today.

The artist of the bull also at least wants her to be moved because it makes his positive symbol look adversarial and De Blasio gave a feminists "you being intimidated by a girl taking up space is why we need fearless girl"

Fuck De Blasio

Dude...
Why not go "hunting"?
Go buy a gun in Finland, sneak it back home, and use it for sport. I totally would in your position.

You know

There's potential to fuck the entire thing over by lighting this fuse here

DELET

"Artist, Kristen Visbal"
A privileged white woman. #BLM #notmystatue

Just take a fucking sledgehammer to it ffs

Seriously, why did they decide to put it in from of the bull? They could have easily developed their own independent statue, why ruin something that already exists?

Put her head up against Trumps asshole and when feminists goes bananas claim that because people think there's no room for a Trump-anus-sniffing-statue is exactly why you need one.

would leftists really show negativity to 2 pieces of progressive art joined together like that? I would love to see them implode.

I'd add a plaque explaining the meaning of the two sculptures
Essentially, the bull is meant to represent economic growth, so the girl standing in its path represents either feminists or women as a whole standing in the way of a wealthier society

Just remove the bull. The guy who made it isn't happy about the fearless girl do might even agree to do it

Remove the bull, and you get a true artistic statement, the fearless girl bravely standing up... to nothing. Because white men removed it for her

Because if they placed the statue anywhere else, you would have never of heard of it. Its just a narcissistic, virtue-signaling art stunt riding on the coat-tails of a more famous piece of work, nothing more.

Why are you Northerners the most cowardly people ever?
Just go carve Islamic symbols on the bull and Christian symbols on the girl.
Put banners on them.
Put plaques near them telling them what you think it means.

>Brave Christianity against the beastly Muslim

Anything, seriously.

Everyone in NYC is either spineless, stupid, or rich.
The spineless people are spineless, and the other two don't give a fuck.
No one else wants to deal with NYC, because NYC is a foreign country where no true American treads.