What will be the biggest happening in our lifetimes, Sup Forums?

Realistically?

Trips or better decides.

Smug anime girls will have its own dedicated board

the revival of hitler

Me personally? I'm winning the lottery for millions of dollars and live happily ever after while you guys die in ww3.

my digits prove it.

The coming of a new light and the downfall of those who prey on the weak.

3D printed Catgirls.

This.

I have to admit we could use more redditors on our site. It feels like we are the cow from me myself and irene. Just die already

Race war

Nuclear war

Jesus returning.

I'm torn between WW3 or Jihad on white Europe with western European weaponary

Every man's dick suddenly turns into a functioning pengina due to some new virus they will discover in South America.

So you think. I'm retooling this for myself. You will get none of my money.

Does it matter what type of war it is? We're all going to die in it anyways.

The fall of the United States of America

That already habbened last week. What do?

Alien contact

Sweden conquers europe

WW3

Europe becoming islamic.

USA/China/SK/Japan team up and FUCK North Korea and hard.

Money becomes worthless

> North Korea disappears (probable)
> World War III (somewhat probable)
> Racewar (improbable)

Biggest american race wars.

Worldwide power outage

WWI part 3

Food not needed to live

European Holy War.

People live to 120 years

Life forms from nothing

Muslim is world religion

Eventual modernization and secularization of third world shitholes and them getting a similar massive drop in population growth. Even greater interdependence resulting from globalization eases tensions between biggest power players.

China becomes the leading world power.

The globe earth lie by the Jews will die. Mass uprising. Will still be people who can't comprehend that the earth looks flat because it is flat. They are a lost cause.

Something with AI.

Ayy Lmaos are found

What do you know?

Nope.

I'll be a billionaire before 30.

I'll save the world.

These digits confirm it

Virus that wipes out a quarter of the worlds population

Civil War 2: BLM Boogaloo

Quasi legalization of pedophilia

artificial wombs created, all biocunts gassed, humanity becomes a race of homosexual traps.

DELETE THIS

I get cucked.

9/11 you retard wtf?

Watch Joe rogan podcast with Sam Harris from this year

Asian refugee crisis. Millions of mixed half breeds in a decade.

that's tough because there are so many possible natural disasters. You should split it up into natural and man made, or there's too much possibility to choose from.

The death of all current technology.

Whites completely take over some country, my guess would be Britain, turn it into white ethno paradise

Muslim is now most popular world religion

Europe is not doing well econs, even germany

Uk looks like children of men

Portugals population is now 50% African

Whites exist no longer in south africa

Islamic terrorism keeps increasing around the world

Sweden allows sharia law for muslims.

Feel free to screencap this, it will happen thats all im allowed to say.

N Korea nukes a major city.

We discover that we live in a simulation

Trump is revealed as crab people

The return of Christ and I mean that in the most realistic way possible.

Jesus comes back on July 23rd 2024

European civil war

Massive Chinese cyber attack on Americans, and a subsequent EMP attack followed by an invasion of the west coast. Russia will be spared as they made a deal with the Chinese, and the Russians will have control of the oil in the middle East. EU is too weakend by riots and destabilization thanks to intentional mass Muslim immigration to help.

Nothing much. WW3 is a dream we'll never achieve.

well fug

World War III between NATO and a Eurasian Alliance led by Russia and China, sometime around the 2030s. It will start in the Middle East (my bet is a Saudi Civil War) and will snowball from there. End result is several tens of millions dead after it escalates to a nuclear exchange.

Nothing happens and we all die boring old men.

Ragnarök

Jesus will come back and all the members of the roman Catholic Church will go to heaven with Him

You've been posting a lot lately. Out of work, user?

aliens revealed by 2020

AI marks end of humanity by 2050

Nothing. Just a slow, steady decline into nothingness. No racewar. No WW3. The globalists already won decades ago, we're just living in the aftermath. A conquered people.

And do you know the worst part? None of it matters.

Sudden nuclear war that is stopped by ayy lmaos telling to fuck off with the nonsense. And since we're no longer full, they're sending over some moon refugees

Nothing

9/11

Saudi Arabia collapses taking the whole Middle East with it

WWIII

jihadists get a nuke and take out a city

RR

Leftist usurpers attempt an assassination of President Trump. Kill family member with him instead. President, unbeknownst to him, kills the lead assassin in Secret Service custody on live TV.

Leftist flee to stronghold states of New York, Vermont, and California. Leftist's in California attempt a Calexit vote but loses at the ballot, so they overthrow the State Government and institute their messed up utopia. End up starving from famines and rampant STDs and other diseases. President Trump orders National Guard to take back California. Massive battles in Nevada and California. No surrender - mass casualties. Leftist usurper's power ends. New York and Vermont surrender. Many leftists and Democrats leave US. Civil War 2 ends.

Internet age fuels the exposure of the one world government

ROLL

Cigareroll

A comet hits the earth, again.

North korea will bomb the hell out of south korea, we will go to war with them, WW3
Digits confirm

Aliens

Fugg.

Women rule the world

Aliens come to earth, ask to speak to its leader.
>They speak to Merkel

Geert finally rules the world

We can do this

We will sure see some violent shit. Among other very likely (>10%) events in our lifetime:

The end of the EU
The end and partition of the US
The fall of China
Nuclear attack
World War III
Massive epidemia (like 'true' Ebola on global scale)
Violent revolution in a Western Country
Racial war
Technological singularity
Humans go to Mars
Successful head transplant
Sex robots indistiguishible from real waifu
Terraformation of another planet
Fully realistic virtual reality
Discovery of alien life

Fug

Trannys amd queers all die off from weird faggot diseases. Straight men and woman reclaim the earth.

have hope in chaos, user

World War 3

death

Half-Life 3 getting released.

Age of consent being lowered to 12.

Monogamy, so that you settle down with a lovely young girl who will be there for you and worship you. No more women being sluts and sleeping with dozens of guys.

Digits, plz

Last one
We revert to a world without electricity

Shia Labeouf wents apeshit and rapes some random girls, while he claims to be Harambe.

>>Humans go to Mars
optimistic time frame is 2025 for first landings, 2030 for human landings. pessimistic time frame is ~2035 for human landings.

Nothing, we're all in for nothing.

Man made phage virus administered as a cutting agent in vaccines will lobotomise the global populus except the elites to make us unable to stand up and gas the kikes