Stop resisting white boys, you belong to us!

Stop resisting white boys, you belong to us!

but finbro we arent white!

This image turns me on so fucking much man....

West finns are swedish and east finns are mongoloid.

I never resisted but then again I'm spanish so I'm known for spreading my genes and creating mongrel offspring ^^

I dont mind desu

>tfw no qt finnish gf to eat mämmi in sauna with

;-;

I saw a screen cap of this post on an Instagram meme page.

I know you're here, you fucking normie

>you will never piss away your huWhite genetics by racemixing with a finnish woman

O-okay

Who would ever resist? Asian women are actually women. White women are men.
>married to a Vietnamese
>last gf was from Thailand.

>tfw an asian women prides her self in taking care of a man like a women vs a white bitch who tries to turn every fucking conversation into some argument about who is right and wrong. my Asian wife apologises to me all the time when she acts like a bitch.

I really want to send a camera crew to finland to stop random people on the street, show them fingol memes, and ask what they think about it.

do fingolian grils like poles? or do they see us as some kind of russian toilet cleaners?
would if not underage

>or do they see us as some kind of russian toilet cleaners?

Everyone does

>belong
Not
Berong.
You had on job.

My genetics are meant for colonising vaginas,you see the important thing is to keep your females pure,because the female is the bottleneck so it's better to keep them pure and colonise with your dick therefore creating a mongrel offspring that will support your kind...
Why is it that the only ones that learnt from the lowest effort colonialists (us and portubros)were muzzies
also this,i can't stand a stupid western woman,I'm sure I could find someone interesting in East europe (ex gf was russian)but...for fucks sake they think going out and getting drunk is great,I'm spaniard i did that since I was 13 till I grew bored of that.

> marry asian woman

> Have a short dicked manlet mestizo son

1800-555-COMEON op...

Be a member of the 6' and above human race

STOP BEING A MANLET

BERGELE :DDDDDD

>Mulatto looks down on Mestizo.

Kekd

Damn right mang...

You know who else have short dicks? Apes do, having a long schlong is a perk of being a non-manlet aka human being.

Get yourself woke

apes are civilized
long dick chimps are not
its not a coincidence

Source vid ?

>putting accents on consonants

He's got a point.

>
>apes are civilized

Butthurt mestizo identified

Funfact: The ancient Greeks did not idolize big dicks, instead associating it with poor impulse control and hedonism. They instead preferred to lionize average sized dicks, as we see in their sculptures.

Wherever you see 'muh dick' proclamations, there you see degeneracy.

That must explain why my brother (east finn) kicked the shit out of a couple of nignogs causing a ruckus in a bar a few weeks ago and why in general my family women included all hate the migrant shit people.

> Implying that ancient greek intelectuals weren't pederast degenerates obsessed with feminine penis

N-no!

My son is right
Don't ever talk to me or my son again

Your brother brings shame to your family as being a little weak faggot that cannot defend himself.

extremely funny pic OP

YOU SAY MY DAUGHTER UGURY?

you can racemix with a chink ONLY if you already have a piece of white ass raising your white children.

thanks dad

I'm no expert, but this appears to be pretty gay.

White women will betray your country for the mudslimes first chance they get.

Mongols would never betray you.

still we are not white just cause some of us got bleached

>shilling for slovaks a big meme as the ukrainians
ah gyppo logic

>I sort of looked at the post and replied to some of the words in it.

That finn is awfully buff as fuck. I have never seen a Finn that buff.

I'b sorry budd I dont see a diffrence xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>implying anybody wants me

If Finns are mongoloids how are they so good at rallying?

thats the sideeffect of eating mámmi and drinking kumisz

>mongols are the same as east asians
fuck off

FACT:

Fenno-ugric is the strongest race on earth

why am I aroused by the thought of a qt like that groping me now

THOSE FINNISH FIGURES
THOSE SUOMI SCALARS
THOSE EBIN BENIS XDDDDDD

Oh, no, I wanted to be good at operating a fast vehicle in dangerous situations, but having a few ancestors who spent their lives riding horses and stabbing people has completely ruined my genetic capacity for it.

Horse archer genes at work.

But id love an autistic finnish gf.

My pleasure hijitos a pity we didn't get into the Philippines with more effort and we only sent monks who didn't get the idea of having mongrel children...if not we could have had a full island of supreme gentlemans with siesta issues

How are these memes with mixed couples called?

>belong
>not berong
You had one job

Post feminine mongol benis.