Hand in your guns

You fucking gun owners make me sick.

>No source

If you do illegal street drugs then you are responsible for the deaths of innocents due to the nature of the drug trade.

if I had a gun I would probably fire it

Statistics show that people who don't own guns have raped an average of 6.43 people each.
Source: https//myass.org/OPisAGiantFaggot

>recent studies show
>experts find that
>scientists say
I am noticing a trend here

You are fucking ignorant

Who knows how many stray bullets I've fired at the practice range have traveled hundreds of miles and killed poor black babies in the ghetto. Could be thousands.

all the source I need is my digits

Source?

I have a kitchen knife.
Go ahead, call the copa

>all gun owners are murderers
and you want to take the guns away from these people? your death wish, not mine.

Well hot damn I own several guns that I've had for years. I'm slacking. Better catch up.

Wow.

Adam must get his information from MSNBC.

Sage.

>autistic mong who didn't take basic math classes thinks per capital average is actual distribution
It's not. If one guy kills 200 people that doesn't mean 200 people each killed one guy.

where were these studies taken exactly?

>believing I'm being serious

>You fucking gun owners make me sick.
So get your barf bag ready, you're in for a bumpy ride

I just want a 40mm grenade launcher and its ammunition without the tax stamps and paperwork, not a 37mm signaling device with a dozen bullshit regulations attached.

Source?

>(((((recent studies)))))

Just get the launcher(not sure if you need a tax stamp. That might just be for the Ammo) and get the hornets nest or whatever it's called for it. It's a shell that fires like 18 .22 rds at once.

40mm is considered a destructive device, thats why im cucked into having to buy a 37mm "signaling device" instead of the 40mm.

I killed three in just the past few years. Home invaders get what they have coming.

All you worthless fucking pussy ass no balls manlets need to quit telling me how to live my life.

Wow I didn't believe it till i checked the source.

(((recent studies)))

Nice argument

Would you like the bullets first?

Wow, then my Dad's killed like 7 people.

This shitpost is for you, dad

YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

Come get it

> Recent studies
> No source to studies
> All I have to do is say "studies show" and add my buzzwords. People will have to believe it.

>if you own a gun then you have killed at least one person

Wow, looks like I have some catching up to do.

Damn Sup Forums moving fast today. Back to back 7's. But didn't you ever wonder why there was so many gun crimes in chicago?

Hunters shooting harmless animals often miss and kill perfectly innocent black youth who just happen to be in a men's youth club.

That's a troll account.

Don't worry, the benevolent baby-killing ultraracist nazi-cops are gonna take all the bad scary guns away from the bad scary gun owners and give us all ice cream sundaes WITH SPRINKLES.

one? hahahahahahaha I "stand my ground" against two niggers before breakfast everyday. Better than a cup of coffee.

lol good gourd the mental retardation olympics in this post.

Do dreams count? Because I had a dream last night where I shot this crippled old man who I thought was trying to kill me right in front of my 70 year old coworker who was wheeling him into my old bedroom. I knew someone was coming to get me so I jumped into my bed, pulled my 9mm CZ out of the quick acess box next to it, hid the gun in the sheets, waited for him to draw, then shot him center mass with a .45 Colt single action revolver loaded for bear.

Apart from the guns switching out on me, it felt a lot more real than most of my dreams. The gun was so loud it hurt, the recoil was as strong as it was last time I shot it, I could feel the shape of the guns my hand, and I even entered the code right.

You don't tend to hear your own weapon fire when adrenaline is up, but the report from anyone else's weapon will tend to sound extremely loud. And you'll always perform a sequence you're confident in correctly in a dream, you'd have had a nightmare about getting it wrong over and over again if you had any trouble with the whole process.

Conclusion: you're confident in your drills, skills, and plans and have at least practised them enough to lend you that confidence reasonably should an absolutely absurd scenario occur. Or you're a totally deranged maniac who can't wait to have a reason to shoot somebody. Without knowing you it's hard to tell if your mentition is normative or psychotic.