Sup Forums worships a pathetic manlet

>Sup Forums worships a pathetic manlet

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12168314/Hitler-had-a-micropenis-as-well-as-just-one-testicle-historians-claim.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FCiXsNsHAq8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck Abe Lincoln

Literally a shit tier president

>50m
100m

Woah, what a pathetic manlet who made 7 million people work again and made a healthy economy in Germany with a folkish society.

>won war against greatest military power at the time
yeah, with the help of two other great powers, an ocean away from said greatest military power's actual power at the time

>Hitler was shorter than mao
lmao

BIDF damage control squads deployed

HONEST ABE 'INCON

HONEST ABE

shouldn't 'ave lost then, bruv, excuses, excuses, ya?

Trump is over six feet you Retard

Reminder that most great leaders, ideologists and philosophers were manlets.

Washington was a mediocre general.
He can thank Rochambeau and Lafayette, french soldiers, the french navy + the king's shekels for that.

6'2 is over 6 feet

He was going to deport niggers back to Africa before a subhuman manlet assassinated him

He means that Trump isn't a manlet, and therefore OP is a faggot.

>left side
>lead his country into civil war

>betrayed his country

>average populist

>right side
>industrialized his country and freed it from foreign influence

>saved the economy of his country and freed it from foreign control

>industrialized his country and freed it from foreign control

fake
stalin was 1.63m

or people were generally shorter on average back in the day

Where does OP say or imply Trump is a manlet? OP is clearly referring to Hitler

All these do is convince me further that 5'7 is the height of the gods and I was truly blessed to not be a pitiful lanklet faggot

Thank you, Heavenly Father. I am truly among your Chosen.

Right xi, mao did nothing wrong

The german economy and nazi 'organisation' were a fucking shambles, which is why there was an expansion, world war, then US aid, capitalism, pics related.

Remember JEWS make history. They're probably lying about Hitler's height just like they OFFICIALLY say he had a micropenis and 1 nut. They make this shit up out of nothing!

>Zac Efron: 5′8″ ~1.73m
>Seth Green: 5′4″ ~1.63m
>James McAvoy: 5′7″ ~1.70m
>Tom Cruise: 5'7'' ~1.70m
>Daniel Radcliffe: 5'5" ~1.65m
>Mark Wahlberg: 5'8" ~1.73m
>Dave Franco: 5'7" ~1.70m
>Brad Pitt: 5′10″ ~1.75m

>Hitler 'had tiny deformed penis' as well as just one testicle, (((((((historians))))))) claim

See my point yet? (((HISTORIANS)))? It's all lies.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12168314/Hitler-had-a-micropenis-as-well-as-just-one-testicle-historians-claim.html

Not really.

Yes, he is, and that's why he's a faggot.

Nobody supports Hitler here though faggot. The only person he was referring to was Trump

OP is talking about Hitler not Trump you r/the_donald retard, fuck off back to plebbit

>Nobody here supports Hitler
Jesus Christ the newfag invasion is real. That's what real pol was all about. You shills have really taken over.

Abe was god tier

Trump is 5'11". He only claims 6'2" so that he can squeak under the clinical definition of being morbidly obese.

Hitler was great.

>70 years ago
>back in the day

Stay mad, lanklet cuck.

He was born in the 1800's
People were shorter, he was probably above average height for the time

Abe was shit m8
Led to pointless war
>Muh freed the slaves
He didn't give two shits about the slaves, he was equally as likely to send them all to Liberia. The only reason he enacted the Emancipation Proclamation was to rally war support as the Union had been losing to the Confeds since the beginning. Furthermore the EP is a joke as it only freed slaves in land he didn't control (The Confederacy) but didn't free slaves in the Union border states where slavery was still legal.

>he was equally as likely to send them all to Liberia
>he thinks this was a bad thing

>Its a small and rootless International Clique (JUDEN!) that is turning the people against each other. That does not want them to have peace.

youtube.com/watch?v=FCiXsNsHAq8

>you will never be as redpilled as Hitler

>Jews are STILL mad
kek

No by all means he should have sent them there

Communist death toll?
~100 million

Fascist death toll?
~20 million

Manlet death toll?
>500 million

>Stalin

>Hitler

The only thing I will agree with any German fan of Hitler is spitroasting the Poland.

Alexander the Great was manlet.
Genghis Khan was manlet.
Napoleon was manlet.
Tamerlan was manlet.

I never knew how tall any of them were. I guess I never thought about it like you women all do.

/thread