Stop denying the undeniable fact Assad used chemical weapons against non-combatents to support your far-right ideology

Stop denying the undeniable fact Assad used chemical weapons against non-combatents to support your far-right ideology.

Other urls found in this thread:

original.antiwar.com/justin/2017/04/09/trumps-base-revolts-against-syria-strike/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Prove it

Prove it

fuck off cia shill. it never happened. watch hinfowars you pece of shit

Prove it

IDGAF if he gasses his own people. The people being armed by the CIA are just as fucking brutal. We have two choices if we want to be effective over there:

1) Stay the fuck out
2) Level the entire goddamned region

Everything in between leads to a quagmire.

Prove it

prove it

Prove it, nigger

>it never happened!
>watch this fake news organisation!

Nice samefagging

Prove it

in 2013, obama accused assad of gassing his own people with chemical weapons and then after investigation it was confirmed that the "moderate rebels" were behind the attack

how fucking stupid do you have to be to fall for the same trick twice? how much of a goy are you?

Proved it when Trump launched 50 missiles at Assad, you filthy cucks. Take Assads brown cock out of your mouths.

I'm 1000 miles away sitting in a chair. I only know what the television tells me.

original.antiwar.com/justin/2017/04/09/trumps-base-revolts-against-syria-strike/

The fuck are you taking about. Look at the ids again you blind fuck.

>Proved it when Trump launched 50 missiles at Assad
>At Assad
>Not ISIS in another country (Afghanistan)

You dumbfuck lmao

Prove it.

Ahmed.

You are bad at your job

it was 59. faggot. if you needed a round number, you could've rounded up and said "60." you don't even know what you're talking about, so why are you talking?

>6500

I understand peoples hesitation to believe Assad or Putin and I also understand peoples hesitation to believe Trump.

What I cannot fathom is how people can believe the media portrayal of what the "White helmets" are. Its about a 10 second google search and a ten minute read to discover that they are Al Nusra Front.

It really boggles the mind.

Or even that seven year old Syrian girl who supposedly speaks perfect English and reads the Washington post. Who the fuck believes that shit?

t. chaim goldsmith

where are the proofs

This
what other proof do people need?
ask for proof then they reject it when they get it

There's been several different incidents where the rebels also used chemical weapons. They also have cut the heads off of children.

During the Iran-Iraq war the UK manufactured chemical weapons for Saddam to gas the Iranians.

Then Colin Powell held up a picture of the British chemical weapons factory in Iraq at a Congressional hearing as evidence that Saddam had WMDs.

It's funny how easily people can be manipulated.

>there are WMDS in Iraq

proof?

>we invaded

this, all these newfags are pissing me off

we invaded and they used their WMDs against our army

It-its almost as if Far-Right ideology is rooted in anti-intellectualism and will never solve real problems.

Trump is a good goy, he dindu nuffin

>Stop denying the undeniable fact

You also believe Moses split open the red sea I assume.
And that there was a ship smaller than the titanic that held every single living thing on the face of the earth.

Its undeniable fact after all.

prove it

Fuck off CIA.

>And that there was a ship smaller than the titanic that held every single living thing on the face of the earth
>noah's arc
>smaller than the titanic
ummm... have you even read the bible? noah's arc was enormous

fuck off you lemming. follow MSM right off the cliff, and count yourself unworthy, of Sup Forums.

Please

NORMIE GET OUT

Don't care about that bombing. Just like I don't care about the motives behind the Afghan bombing today. Bomb everyone. Bomb everything. Maybe then people will play nice and take care of their own shit.

this

Pretty hot. Sauce?

this richard black guy seems pretty based. he's an anti-abortion, anti-gay rights Christian but he met with a Christian hezbollah leader, so clearly he doesn't support israel. holy shit!

>a smart burger

I don't like assad but I dont see difference between killing with gas or normal weapon. Killing is killing.

>when msm says something i don't like it's false!
>when they report something aligned wity my ideology then I listen to them

Anyway faggots, got to go. Picking my wife up from the airport and going to get my cock sucked in the car. Keep denying the truth.