Brit/pol/ - Pembrokeshire Coast Edition

Today’s Articles

> Assad says chemical attack in Syria was '100% fabricated'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4408648/Assad-brands-chemical-weapon-claims-100-fabrication.html

> UK says Northern Ireland has 'final opportunity' to save power-sharing
archive.fo/bTlmN

> Two Months In, Trump Finds Big Promises Are Hard to Keep
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-04-13/trump-s-reversal-on-china-currency-his-latest-abandoned-promise

> Peter Hitchens blog: Line of Duty - should AC12 be sent to Syria?
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/04/line-of-duty-should-ac12-be-sent-to-syria-.html

> BBC’s varying approaches to IndyRef2
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/04/spot-difference-bbcs-varying-approaches-indyref2/

> The UK’s negotiating position on Brexit is a fantasy
archive.fo/5kEeh

>Theresa May’s constructive side on Brexit reveals itself
archive.fo/ckyeM

>Paul Krugman NYT: The French, Ourselves
archive.fo/NQBaE

>Peter North Blog: Brexit: reclaiming democracy
archive.fo/5SzqN

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=YgaDMngcyfA

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/58jMw2U
youtube.com/watch?v=aWKYGsm3Ue8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

discord.gg/58jMw2U

Brit/pol/ discord

Earl Grey or Breakfast?

Where is Rimmer?

Post noteworthy ancestors, Brit/pol/. I'll start.

Celeb Jihad is just too funny

www.celebjihad com/sophie-turner/sophie-turner-sex-black-guys

>discord.gg/58jMw2U

Why do i imagine this is a massive cringefest

Haven't seen many Taigs today.

I would of pummelled her back doors in when she was in her 20s
God Bless the Queenie

Reminder that if you think Princess Diana's death was a national tragedy then you're not welcome here

Media blackout in Cheadle, what's going on?

everything is hopeless

If you support democracy then you no legitimate grounds to deny prisoners the 'right' to vote.

who getting drunk here?

Center Parcs is bloody amazing. I don't know what that cuck is doing chatting shit like that

only good uns are dead tarmac laying pikey inbreeding cunts

I actually don't know much about her, wasn't she banging some Arab?

wild card

Start lifting weights

Because it is

Not til tomorrow

They will be here come Sunday, with Easter Rising bait soon enough. I encourage all here to filter Irish flags.

debating it, had 3 cans so far. i've got 5 cans left. should i drink more? if so, how much?

this, lads, this is why I despise pepe the reddit frog. think about the stupid weaselly cunts who would post something like this. spoilt stupid middle class redditors the lot of them

Drinking past 9pm? What kind of savage are you?

Oh my how enlightened .

....do they still make that?

nah you just want 16 year olds to vote

Diana a queen of slags who was a coal burning sand nigger jockey cunt ,good riddance

has anyone here used Duolingo? Any idea how far I could expect to get in 4 months doing two or three sections a night?

I'd have another 2 or 3

16 pints of stella pint cans to sup you southern toff cunts

Yup.

I will soon, i miss being in shape used to eat healthily and go to the gym 3 times a week.

I've become a lazy shit at uni almost finished now though.

What a childish little cunt

Center parcs is half decent I guess. Overpriced as fuck though.

On the herbal jew tonight. Trying to stop drinking every day

You posh bastard. Nice. Jealous. Are you the lad who said he was having tea in London the other day?

Probably not, I haven't kept in touch with anyone from college

I used it for french a while back but decided not to continue. what language you wanting to learn? I'm thinking of learning moon runes desu

i prefer to lower the earth

Have you always lived in Hull or moved there? I went with my gf to go visit that aquarium place the rest of Hull looked like a bit of a shithole.

Did I fuck it up lads?

Shite taste lad

does he mean because it's been overrun with wogs?

They do. It's marvellous.

Why shouldn't they be allowed to, if you support such a construct of voting 'rights' in society? The UK hosts an unlimited and universal franchise - what is a reason to exclude them from the process if we are to be an egalitarian nation - and how can a 34 year old mentally ill man vote more reasonably than a 15 year old prodigy?

Universal suffrage is a myth - and with it so is the idea that the franchise should be extended to as many people as possible. Every system is discriminatory - about wholly arbitrary barriers with no basis in reason.

Centre parks what a load of over priced toff conning shyte , get Benidorm lads

>immoral this immoral that
>muh drugs are evil

Damn, this son of Israel sounds like the Muslims who are trying to invade us. Won't stop the spergs of /brit/pol giving him a blowjob though.

Good one lad

Stop speaking like a retard. Calm the fuck down.

Always lived here. Luckily in the somewhat richer areas.

Got ran over on his nightly run lad

says the twinning tea drinking quare

Diana? Failed all exams, not once but twice. Her school's comment on her was that she was good at swimming.
>good at swimming
>swimming

Can a 13 year old prodigy consent to sex more reasonably than a 34 year old mentally ill man?

I just want to pick up enough Dutch to show I've made an effort when I go over this summer. Jap runes are absolutely hard as fuck, good luck to you.

10 days away from wage slavery now lads

gay dogging gang got murdered moar like

Literally a nigger that can swim

Yes, it's too late for a recovery. Only message girls who have actually given you their numbers or friended you and use 0 emojis and crap.

Good news, you can retire when you're 73

Long shot but was anyone in here having a nice political discussion in a certain pure gym changing room today. It sounded very Sup Forums-esque and I have previously suspected they were /fit/izens before.

HULL IS FULL

>wages cuck detected

I would sack you lad

Think you've got the wrong geezer there m8
Thick as pigshit, really disappointing that a dumb homewrecker of such low quality could become a royal so easily.

y-you too senpai. do you know that from experience or not? I don't know where to start with Jap desu

>Nonce Alert

>permabrokeshire

"If we vote to leave the EU we won't get Magic Stars"

>fag zone gym

The user straw poll results

So where did you end up? Uni and then what?

looking forward to £5 a week and half price bus fares in a 40% white country when im 80 desu

wew

my type of bird tbqh lads the before one

Yes - and that's the problem with setting up your system of laws around the fiction of egalitarianism (but only above a certain age!). It does not stand up to the least bit off scrutiny, but is accepted without question. Madness.

A 34 year old man can be a mental vegetable with less brain activity than Dianne Abbot - yet is still afforded the same 'rights' as anyone else and many more than large numbers of our society. That is wrong.

"BREXIT"

MEANS
E
A
N
S

BREXIT

FUCK LADS

she hasn't replied for like 20minutes

pembrokeshire la la la la

I would laugh, but that is too close to the truth.

I thought you were a nancy boi fag

I do. Sucks being natty though.

I think repeat offenders and extremely violent criminals should be written off unless seriously mentally ill. I'm talking rigorous testing. If they fail said testing... withdraw their right to vote.

I've been poor, desperately poor, and I didn't commit violent crime. Sure, if they shoplifted a bag of rice and a pint of milk that's somewhat understandable and they are still redeemable. In many a country shoplifting is legal if it's essential for the survival of the thief. What isn't acceptable is ignorant, poorly educated morons thinking it makes them "cool" to be a criminal. I grew up in one of the shittest neighbourhoods in the country and let me tell you, the people in the area thought it was cool to steal cars and hold up post offices, etc. These people should be imprisoned and denied anything but basic sustenance and a library. No cushy prison system, no cushy "assistance" when they get out since they already receive more than the average person anyway.
I've met homeless ex service men, but I've never met a homeless criminal.

>Drinking alcohol for any reason except occasionally to get half drunk
Untermensch

So who did America nuke today?

Fuck of Abdul, haven't you got a taxi to drive?

>in a 40% white country

Why are you so optimistic?

Anyone watch Emmerdale tonight? Pretty emotional stuff

Nonce alert.

How the fuck would I know what you do for a living? How could I possibly know that? You are an irrational, stupid faggot that possess not even a modicum of logic. Go take your double digit IQ, and your stupid slang, and find the nearest bridge so that you can jump off of it and reduce the crime rate.

Bull fucking shit.

Your mom's arsehole

tunnocks teacakes desu

i'm only gonna have 4 cans, that's half drunk in my book

Line of Duty AC 12 in Syria .. fuck that guys a deluded 1950s fag

This has to be a piss take. If not send this:

"Does kitty want cream? *meow purrs*"

After a few pints!!

youtube.com/watch?v=aWKYGsm3Ue8

>oi wat dyoo say bruv?

Only if you give a fuck what anybody else is doing

slavs will find a way in m8 dont worry