Brown eyes = true master race

How can blue eye cucks even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

stromamedical.com/page/patient-info-faq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Brown eyes masterrace
It's like saying niggers is the masterrace.
Brown doesn't add up in today's society

That looks like a rotten olive.

Hazel are better than brown.

brown is the color of laziness.

Gonna find me some nice blue eyed white wimmunz to desecrate

>tfw brown eyes
>tfw everyone is my family has green/bye eyes except my dad
>tfw

niggers are niggers

You can't even do proper brown right you mongrel shitface.

>tfw you're the only of your siblings with brown eyes
I only wanted blue eyes

That is as proper brown as you can get without being a nigger or mongrel, Swedecuck.

nothing but facts

Brown eyes... more like shit eyes.

It's not brown it's olive.

When people don't know that blue eyed people are basically mutants

Foward, black eyed master race

Green eye masterrace reporting in. Rarest non-medical condition based eye colour and genetic purity confirmed. Fuck off shitskin half breeds and your brown eyes.

That looks like an anus to me.

Brown Eyes = Tainted DNA

Anyone with brown eyes has at least some mud in their blood. Period.

Actually native europeans had brown eyes, so no, blue eyes are a relativly recent mutation.

Blue eyeD master race here.

Only 8% of us left in the world and falling rapidly.

Calm down, we all have the Divine Spark.

You dont need to Divide us based on eye color that goes back to the gods who made us in the garden.

Take me black daddy!
Oh wait I'm a guy ...

No that's not true, the "scientists" just mistook you for natives when in actuality you immigrated here from the Caucasus while the blue eyed people already lived in Europe.

No only the "native" europeans who mixed with shitskins from the south got brown eye DNA injected into their bloodline. If you go far enough back, all brown eye people have mud in their blood. Even it if that means going back 10,000+ years. You still have mud in the blood.

Soon it will be 0% you reptilian looking fucks.

Green eyes is true masterrace

do people really notice eye colour in real life? i don't think i could tell you the eye colour of anyone i know.

OP is so full of shit his eyes turned brown f a m

All humans have some percentage of non-white DNA. You without a doubt have some "mud in your blood".

Everyone has "blue eyes" anyways or the capacity for blue eyes, blue eyes just means you've got less stroma on your eyes and less pigment, so the light reflecting off of your eyes looks blue instead of brown. They've recently invented a surgery that uses a laser to strip the stroma from people's eyes and "reveal" the blue eyes hidden under the stroma. It'll be a relatively easy procedure for about the price of braces and anyone of any race will now be able to have blue eyes.

These are not even true brown eyes.
You have too much shit in your body like sulphur from antibiotics which causes your eyes to be browish

I'm 6ft blonde, broad shoulders with piercing blue eyes.

When i goto Asia the girls literally flock around me for some of that exotic Anglo

God, wtf am i STILL doing living in shitty UK when I could be shagging hot birds in Shanghai

ITT scientists

Brown eyes my entire life.
It's just I'm white so they're not full nigger-brown color.

Start looking at the person's eyes when you're talking to them instead of the kangaroo behind you next time

But in all honesty - Black/dark brown eyes will win in the end

Everybody inherently knows that blue eyes are superior. There's really no denying. It's instinctual. I say this as someone with hazel eyes. Blue eyes are superior.

Green eyes are master race.

Shitskins unite

Don't make me laugh

Green eyes are okay but blue eyes are irritating disgusting ugly eyes, and in all honesty - people who have blue eyes tend to be hypocrite sons of bitches

Lot of people have green eyes on Sup Forums, are green eyes a feature of the Kekistani Masterrace...?

You sound like someone who would let their wife get blacked.

thats not brown isn't it ?
Its kinda good eye colour though

For a moment there I thought I was looking at a shitted toilet.

>Having ANY melanin in your body

Shitskins please leave.

Hazel eyes are the eyes of the chosen ones.

You need to learn your place in the world, shit eye.

im a shitskin with green eye recessive genes from my mom's side need to find me a green eyed qt to make green eyed babies with

Your pic shows otherwise.
You have greenish layers on your iris
pic related is a true brown iris

Only 4% of people have green eyes.

Daily Reminder: if it's brown flush it down.

It's actually true, the blue eyes was a mutation, and it's recessive, but it actually flourished in europe, not exactly sure why.
>stromamedical.com/page/patient-info-faq
Does it really matter anymore? A lot of cosmetic clinics figured out a simple way to turn eyes blue (permenantly), and they are currently trying adjust it to create green and hazel too.
The end of genetic looks is near, it's fucking demotivating, and it's getting more and more advanced.
>wannabe-nigger-prince from Sudan or currupt politician from Yemen
> blow through some cash to do every possible surgery from bone restructuring to follicle replacement
>get that master aryan race look
>pay some bribes to legally change your name to Orgen La Maj
>/BLEND/
>Hey guys, master race amirite?
If white nationalism comes back, do me a favour and erase cosmetic surgery from history, please.

>tfw poopeyed niggs see different tones in brown eyes

P O O I N I R I S
O
O

I
N

I
R
I
S

its called dead gray and not blue like Sup Forums wants it. Hence the shitskin part.

Shit-eye detected

Medium brown masterrace reporting.

>Does it really matter anymore?

Yes it does.

Traps are not real women.

Brown eyes are not real blue eyes.

Bless you fellow Aryan!

gods chosen eyes

What is the fucking point of this thread this won't result in anything

May I accompany you?

does the melanin in the iris serve a purpose like it does in the skin?

>dark blonde hair and green eyes
>pure white with slightly more melanin in the iris for protection.
literally perfect.

thats not brown tho.

Yeah, protects you from light damage

One upboat for you

Rate my poo eyes.

Spotted the cheating whore.

Probably just the lighting, t b h

VERY good post

jew!

Very nice eyes. I can tell that you are a true ARYAN

GODLY

So full of shit, your eyes are turning brown.

>dark brown, almost black hair
>same for eyes

enough melanin to not be white/gipsy, not enough melanin to be sandnigger/nigger

portuguese master race reporting in, our color might be the only thing I like about us being mixed with practically every culture in the world

Does someone with blue eyes not have any mud in blood since the dawn of life? Not an arguement. KEK

I'd trust a brown-eyed northern Italian over a blue-eyed Romanian literally any day.

5/10

it kinda looks like there was an attempt at some different colors on the outside regions, but god just said fuck it

Interesting eyes actually

Same, it's even better when you are light blonde-haired through childhood, darken up in adolescence (for masculinity) and get darker as you age. Oddly enough though I left the womb with auburn hair but it all fell out, and grew in blonde.

If your face itself is Portuguese then that's all you need. It is how Asians tell each other apart in the absense of coloring distinctions.

11/10. Better than any of these blue eyed fucks t b h

Green eye master race reporting in

Top lel

Eternal reminder that non-brown eyes are an indicator of having no soul, and that snow niggers are Satan's failed corruptions of people

I get you what you mean, I agree with you on traps, and brown eyes, and I hate cosmetic surgery myself, but have you seen it's power? I knew some girl (rich ones I might add) who litterally changed from sahara nigger bitch to "look at me I'm a northern moroccan, look how white I am" type of bitch in like 2 months.
If they can trick you into thinking they have blue eyes, they have blue eyes.

Well I can understand why some people would call us shitskins based on color (although color is different) but yes our face itself is very different from both european and moor facial features

The truth is, eye color has nothing to do with how based you are.

It's all about your pupil size. The larger your pupils, the more enlightened you are. That's why your pupils dilate when drop acid.

The illuminati have exceptionally large pupils compared to the average. That's how they can tell if someone is from the illuminati without even having to talk to them.

Heil!

hazel>green>blue>brown

imo

>verifying your identity on Sup Forums

Brown eyes is clearly dominant and attractive for men. Sorry you light eyed cuck.

This. My hair got a lot darker as I got older.

toilet after diarrhea

The fact that all sandniggers, gooks and niggers have brown eyes proves that they are literally the worst kind there is.

Green > Blue >>> Brown

DELETE THIS

>tfw got brown hair/blue eyes master race
>gf is brown hair/brown eyes
Feels good man, fuck blondes

I TRIED SO HARD
Thanks. They really only show color when there is a light right in my fucking eyes lol. My dad has green eyes and my mom has brown. I have a half brother and sister who I share a father with. Bro got blue eyes, sis got green.

I have bretty dark brown hair.

Hey Sup Forums give me your rental scan
Top kek

You can have blue eyes and be "mud blooded" if your papa had brown eyes but a recessive blue.

got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes

The fuck are you talking about? They dilate depending on the amount of light present.