HAPPENING

Weedman finally came through

>Adults 18 and older will be allowed to publicly possess up to 30 grams of dried cannabis, or its equivalent in non-dried form.
> Adults aged 18 and older will be allowed to grow up to four cannabis plants for each residence, with plants not to exceed one metre in height.
>Adults aged 18 and older will also be allowed to produce legal cannabis products, such as food or drinks, for personal use at home.
>At first, sales will entail only fresh and dried cannabis, cannabis oils and seeds and plants for cultivation. Sales of edibles will come later, once regulations for production and sale can be developed.
>Possession, production and distribution outside the legal system will remain illegal, as will imports or exports without a federal permit. Such permits will cover only limited purposes, such as medical or scientific cannabis and industrial hemp.
>Travellers entering Canada will still be subject to inspections for prohibited goods, including cannabis.
>Sales by mail or courier through a federally licensed producer will be allowed in provinces that lack a regulated retail system.
>The existing program for access to medical marijuana will continue as it currently exists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fYlWiZMhaLE
youtube.com/watch?v=kcqHRsZJjcs
thestar.com/news/canada/2017/04/13/provinces-bracing-for-impact-as-liberals-set-to-unveil-proposed-pot-bill.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Took him long enough. What kind of taxes are you leafs gonna be looking at?

quiet down we're bombing terrorists

Fuck up my economy sempai.
Bring in third world shitskins.
sell all the gold
further muddle the history of our country by pretending the french natives and anglos were always super best pals.
Social signal the fuck out of everything

BUT HEY AT LEAST WE GOOD WEED AMIRITE?

spbp

Well that's something at least, hes still a faggot though

>USA drops the biggest non-nuclear bomb in history on sandniggers
>MEANWHILE
>DUDE WEED LMAO in Canada

420 BLAZE IT

DUDE WEED LMAO

Actually your weed isn't as good ad CA so pipe the fuck down leaf

Time to buy cannabis stocks now mates

Actually its much fucking better. BC Bud is world famous unlike your weak ass mexican imported shit. Suck my balls

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

i think you mean

DORITOS STOCKSSSS

420 BLAZE IT GREEN AND PURPLE LMAO LMAO IM SO HIGH RIGAHT NOW BONG HIT LOL LOL SNOOP DIZZOOGLE

HAHAHA CANADA YOU ARE A FUCKING JOKE
A MEME
NOTHING

NOTHING HAHAHAHAHA IM DYING

outdated opinion used to be true

BC & CA growers are swapping cuts and clones all the time now

But that ocean grown cali bud is some fine stuff indeed, easily in my top 5 for sure

WILL IT BE LCBO TIER???

>HAHAHA CANADA YOU ARE A FUCKING JOKE
yet his post reads like one

TRUDEAU LEGALIZED

BESTIALITY
WEED
TRANNYS

AND OUTLAWED

ANTI MUSLIM THOUGHT

HAHAHAHAHA

YOUR PRESIDENT IS LITERALLY CUBAN
HAHAHAHA HE IS ILLEGITIMATE AND A CLOSET FAGGOT

HAHAHAHAH YOUR COUNTRY IS FUCKING SPINNING DOWN THE TOILET

LEL LEL LEL

Alaska has Matanuska Thunderfuck. BC Bud is almost a generic term for weed now.

Stop being a faggot, is it their government every canadian

*not every canadian

He did it so he could be re-elected.

weed is degenerate. it's escapism. you want to get high because you dont want to be in this reality. stop being weak and do something to actually fix the situation.

>Like what?

Use your brain. Ancient Aryans invented agriculture, complex language and discovered mathematics. Yet you can't figure out how to improve your lot in life? Just fucking stop feeling bad for yourself.

this tbqhwy famalam

Nice.

I support this.

> Faggot

The post

only rural and suburban retards smoke weed

Finally, the Herbal Jew is legally available to encourage good goy behavior to all.

>DUDE THE WEED IS TOO LOUD

yeah lmao you can tell he doesn't even blaze dude, fucking fag it's just a plant bro, it LITERALLY cures cancer and lowers your IQ so you can just like mellow out lmao.

>18 and older

Yay for stunted brain development.
Le based weedman

I don't know, I think that the "4 plants per residence" rule discriminates against Asian-Canadians who tend to live in multi-generational homes.

Great go get smoked out

And stop posting this crap. Enough with the Trudeau posts....ENOUGH!

bump someone answer this

>hurr durr weed causes brain damage
You got the proofs, fampai?

HAHA FUCK YOU CANADA

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

TRUDEAU IS GAY YOUR LEADER IS A FAGGOT MUSLIM BITCH WHO SMOKES WEED AND BE A MUSLIM PROSTITUTE AS YOU ALL DESCEND INTO MARXIST HELL

FUCK YOU

Canada's Government doesn't want you to think critically (cant say bad things about Islam) and instead just be passive and accept the soma (weed) while they expand into every facet of your life.

Pretty god damn close to Brave New World.

DUDE

chill out captain burger.

Thank fuck, Trudeau does something right.

you sound like a puritanical boomer faggot, it doesn't make you any more "passive" than a couple of beers do on the weekend.

nice pseudo intellectual huxley reference though, you fedora tipper

tfw I'm a truck driver and would lose my career instantly if legal weed showed up in my urine test.

you're going to lose your career either way in 10-15 years from automation anyways

If I'm still working OTR in 10-15 years then I fucked something up. I'll be local city driver next year with security and weapon cert. I'll be moving high value shit short distances into small alleys. Shit computers won't be doing for at least a hundred years.

Canada: We fuck dogs and smoke weed while doing it.

"I fought and died on a battlefield for this." - Talbot Mercer Papineau

Well at least he actually did what he promised. That's kinda cool.

I don't smoke weed but I agree with it being legalized since I think people should be free to enjoy themselves how they wish.

>non-nuclear bomb on sand Biggers
What did I miss the last few days..

Your country is still cucked

>First post-national country
>wants to expand the population from 3 million Canadians to 3 million Canadians and 20 million chinese and indians

BUT AT LEAST WE GOT LE DANK WEED HAHA BRO LETS TOKE IT UP HELL YEAH LEAFS ON DECK WHO HERE WANTS TO ROLL A FAT BLUNT IN A TOBACCO

IN A TOBACCO

IN A TOBACCO...

hey guess what we're rollin' it in kids. Guess what? Here's a hint it rhymes with queef.

That's right! ITS A FUCKING LEAF!

Weedman finally did it huh?

That fucking guy is such an idiot. Your country has bigger problems you fool. His entire persona is that of a bumbling idiot. Hes like a 13 year old who just read all the posters on the wall of his guidance counselors office and now he is the PM of Canada.

We need to get all the potheads in the US to immigrate to Canada. Canada can truly be "culturally enriched" then.

SAY IT WITH ME LADS
DUDE

Based Anglo bro

> Not to exceed 1m in height
Well there goes all the sativa strains, hope you like the indica couch lock high.

I would support decriminalization, not legalization...you watch, just another excuse to expand the police state and drift down the slippery slope.

Nothing to see here, my Eagle friend here just forgot his Adderall

Bureaucratic nonsense at it's finest.
>up to four cannabis plants for each residence, with plants not to exceed one metre in height
What's the point of shit like that?

Just do what makes you happy and doesn't inflict harm on others.

>muh straight edge superiority

Im sure your mommy is proud

its a lot of neuroscience conjecture but weed's effects on the developing frontal lobe of the brain (which stops developing around 25) aren't totally understood. it is understood that weed causes changes in neural connections in the brain. meaning it's probably not a good idea to do while your brain is still developing.

Wait how is legalizing weed expanding the police state?

I work as a network admin in the U.S. How's the market for IT niggers in Canada? I've heard the pay is way lower than the U.S.

Get raked

haha dank weed bro cant wait to toke up some of that dank weed and then play some dank ass fucking skyrim am I right?

If there's three things in this world I love, it's dank weed, Skyrim, and Canada

>conjecture
>probably
Good memes.
Now where's your actual proofs.

Fucking faggots can't just legalize it they have to fanny around wasting peoples time and money.

Queen Dyke will be out of a job by the next election, possibly sooner. I cant wait, I really hate that cunt.

Google the MOAB.

It was developed and tested over a decade ago, but only deployed in combat for the first time today.

duuuude are you serious? but i love sativa. how high does that have to grow?

Was he a good boxer? Did he win anything? I find it hard to believe a liberal like him good at boxing - a very masculine sport.

youtube.com/watch?v=fYlWiZMhaLE

Notice this happens right after making criticism of Islam illegal? While you all get stoned as shit on indica dominants and placate yourselves with ideas of peace and love, the agenda will move forward ahead and by the time your countrymen start paying attention again, it just might be too late.

Smoke to relax and make the stress and pain easier to deal with, but while you are in this state of being, learn what you can to be able to assess and fix these problems so that they are no longer problems. Master the high. Do not let the high master you.

This is the difference between constructive stoners and escapist potheads.

based

Haters fuck off. Trudeau is one of the most respected leaders in the international community.

I'm going to smoke a celebratory joint while you Amerilards are having the police break down your door now that Drumpf allows people to spy on your internet.

(Not you Colorado, you're pretty okay)

Nah it was mostly just a hobby for him. Hes an amateur.

>Unironically complimenting CA on anything
Can't wait for the nuclear holocaust so calicucks can stop provided tax dollars that support their asinine regime

Man fuck this shit

It's funny, these cunts might a well just say, "I'm partaking in the childish rituals of the lesser races because of course they pose no threat to my glorious Whiteness." Leftists are true low-expectation bigots.

Yo, bc bud is fucking trash, smells and tastes like alfalfa. I remember when it first showed up in the 90's, shit didn't even get you high half the time.

weed is for niggers and liberals you fucking faggot

just fuck my country up

Not a coincidence. Completely done on purpose.
The original form of cannabis that was made illegal? Cannabis Sativa. Not indica. Not the hemp. Sativa. Sativa is uplifting, positive, and lends itself to creative inspiration. Gee, why would the powers that should not be want to squelch that? Why, indeed...

California is the greatest piece of land within a set of borders anywhere on planet Earth. Sad they're ruining it with people.

because it is controlled by the state.
if you grow your own you could be arrested, just buy from dispensaries or coffee shop

>lends itself to creative inspiration
Didn't realize shitting onto a sheet of paper was considered creative. kys

Enjoy your heroin then :^)

Much rather see all that burn than let the people who live in its borders live to be honest. They're so fucking disgusting

The stock to buy is "weed" if you don't buy it now you're a pleb. It will be worth 100$ a share in 2 years.

Meanwhile Rebel Media exposes the US/Canada border as nothing more than "Hey you, Syrian guy, you know this is illegal right? You understand it's illegal? Ok, come with us for free gibs"

youtube.com/watch?v=kcqHRsZJjcs

It's going to be legal 2018 in California. Waiting to see.

BRITAIN NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
btw im a nazi so fuk off u posers

This negrologist right here.

Most useful post in this thread.

Thats old test footage
Plus US military paints PROTOTYPEs orange, but dont let me spoil your fun.

FFS user, how blind are you? Every single group has their retards. What is the constant among them all? They all speak the loudest, want attention, and make the biggest displays of foolishness. Do the highly visible retards invalidate the others within the group? No.
Are the intelligent stoners going to make a spectacle of themselves? No.

Stop thinking so shallowly, user.

Now those are leafs I can get down to.

> Adults aged 18 and older will be allowed to grow up to four cannabis plants for each residence, with plants not to exceed one metre in height.
>Adults aged 18 and older will also be allowed to produce legal cannabis products, such as food or drinks, for personal use at home.

Great, another way to herd the goy.

Bro, it's not legal yet, and none of these regulations or laws have been put into place.

The libs just unveiled the proposed legislation that hasn't been passed yet...

thestar.com/news/canada/2017/04/13/provinces-bracing-for-impact-as-liberals-set-to-unveil-proposed-pot-bill.html

Fuck off with you jew herb you degenerate.