The entire population is immediately killed

Which color do you choose? Provide your reasoning and don't be selfish (sacrifice yourself for the good of humanity, if need be)

Yuor mom

Red. Remember how we died for your sins.

Green.
Because fuck all the sandniggers.
And the hamburger generation combined with some hood-shooting niggers in USA can gtfo tooo.

Green
Its a gay color

>Implying you half-breed Moroccans have a say in the fate of europe.

blue, or orange i guess. Can't decide what is worse, 1.5 billion gooks w. south american monkeys, or 1.7 billion poo-in-loos

of course the green, its a fucking jackpot lol

Green. It'll give all the fucking snowbirds a reason to get the fuck out of my state.

I wondered if any Europeans would make the ultimate sacrifice. We'll never forget.

>move to Newfland first then choose green
The only way to be the King of Canada.

Red. Middle east needs to go and Europe is beyond saving.

Middle East can be saved, Africa tho...

Destroying green will save us a lot of trouble, lot's of beautiful empty land to colonize as well

I think yellow would have the least devastating effect on the economy. The lowest population loss, right?

Best for the planet? Orange. China and India. It would reduce billions of humans from the earth.

blue.

Blue

Africa is less of a problem than China and India. And famine and AIDS will knock them down a peg.

Besides, losing America would send the world into chaos. Islam would take over. Russia would as well.

If you are white, the answer is blue.

>Islam would take over

if US disappears, Islam will follow

also
>Russia would as well.

as if it would be something bad

I hate these selections. Do over. Have one specific for just the Middle East. I think 90% of /pol would agree that the Middle East is better off being wiped out and starting from scratch. Let's be honest.

>Orange. China and India.
China is with the blue team (Japan, China, South America). India is with the orange team (India, Russia, Khazakhstan, and rest of SE asia)

Well, that was the idea. If I knew 90% of /pol was going to agree on a choice, there was no sense in making it.

White. FUCK Kamchatka and FUCK Baja California.

The point of the thread is that you have to make a sacrifice.

Red is certainly appealing but the cost of Europe is just too much, gotta go with blue.

The problem with Russia is the tendency to fall to authoritarianism. Putin's a great leader, but he's also stolen $70 billion from his people. Killing political opponents, jailing opponents, the extreme censorship, killing journalists, a lot of other restricts freedoms, and less humanitarian considerations. I know America has an evil underbelly and there is definite corruption, but let's be real: there isn't a comparison between the morality of Russia and America. I'm not saying my county is better in a holier-than-thou type of way, I'm saying it's better for its people (freedom perspective) and better in protecting Western civilization. If Western civilization falls, this planet is fucked.

Ah gotcha. Well, good job, user. This was pretty tough.

green because americunts

Orange obviously, no whites die.

Japan is honorary white for making anime, a great cultural and artistic contribution where everyone is white.

>Denmark not coloured
Red

Is there one reason why it shouldn't be Orange? Just all mongols and turks.

Easily green. That way we remove a huge chunk of the muslim and african population plus we get rid of all the globalist jews in North America. Win win

>tfw the only reason nobody wants to kill your entire family is because you are paired with Japan

of course green is the answer

Both China and India are shitty but both far and away more productive and developed than the entirety of sub-Saharan Africa, their populations have will also be stagnant in a couple of years

>and famine and AIDS will knock them down a peg

Not as long as shortsighted emotionfags keep sending them gibs

Cant decide if green or red.
Red should be part of green imo.

You're not playing fair by lumping California, NYC, and Israel into those 2 colors.

Green
no more niggers or yanks

Is Portugal a nice place to live? I was learning the language, but I realized my program was for Brazilian Portuguese and fuck that.

Green is the colour of her kind
Quickness of the eye
Deceives the mind
Envy is the bond between
The hopefull and the damned

You are part of green, suicide rake licker.

This

Orange.

Right after, we carpet nuke China into Oblivion. They won't be able to retaliate the same way Russia could. If we win that war, we can easily ignore the rest.

What makes a region more valuable than other?

Genetic data? (Sup Forums interpretation)
Financial value? (America/Europe/China)
Scientific studies production? (America/Europe/China)
Western roman heirs?

you better not be talking shit about best allies

Yellow. Sorry South African bros and Ausfags, but the US needs to expand southward.

Orange

Think of the Lebensraum guys, and no more poo in the streets

True.

I guess I was just thinking about how the planet is overpopulated. From a stability perspective, China and India won't have drops in population. With Africa, who knows? There's always genocide, wars, famine, etc. I guess I also feel bad for Africa. Constantly getting raped and fucked up.

But you can make a good case that wiping out half of Africa would be for the best as well. Hmm...this is an interesting thought experiment.

I'll go with green, it fixes most problems.

Best Portugal is north Celtic Portugal, rest became Moroccan rape babies before the Reconquista.

Green. Highest population of happy merchants in the world.

Yellow. Lowest population (I think, it's either that or green) and no more shitposting. A shame we lose Mexico, Florida, and the Caribbean too but it's the least bad option.

kill red, Denmark shall rule supreme again

When the hell was that map a thing?? Unless you are talking about personal unions, but why include the Livonian Order there as well?

The good thing about Portugal is that general goods and shit like that are dirt cheap because we are dirt poor. If you have the money and the willingness to learn the language, it's a great place to settle down. Just be careful or Eastern European gangs, they like to rob foreigners living in Portugal, mainly Brits.

Red. It's nothing but niggers, sand niggers, and nigger lovers. Let Russia take over.

Destroying the centers of Islam would be well worth it. Russia can reculture Europe.

Red.... I love Europe, but bye bye middle east

Wait nigger let me get down there first im just in Pensacola god damn.

white, sorry newfoundland and kamchatka

>nothing but niggers, sand niggers, and nigger lovers

>flag

and denmark, didnt see that

It was never like that. It was a union, Denmark never personally owned the country Sweden. We didn't fly the danish flag.

This.

Blue, without a doubt.

>It's nothing but niggers, sand niggers, and nigger lovers.

Do Americans really lack this much self awareness?

Are eastern Europeans bigger and meaner than Mexicans? It's hard to get more than just a general impression of thuggery off of the internet. Your flag is pretty good, by the way.

This is a tough decision but I pick Orange. Yellow (Australia) is too essential to destroy.

Green
>Zionist war-machine is destroyed
>Mostly niggers and mudslimes perish
Just let me move to Iceland first.

Yellow obviously

Russian and Ukrainian immigrants are generally hardworking and make an attempt at integration, gypsy (surprise) Romanian/Bulgarian gangs are the issue.

Our old-old-flag was better in my opinion.

Green. I rid the world of the Americans and a good chunk of nogs.

Blue

Yellow

Yellow and red. Most problems solved

How about white

>picks green
>"fuck sandniggers"
>oil regions in the red
>most of sandniggers live
kek

Red, I'd feel bad but it'd be worth it.

Le 52% face

Think about if you choose green, you destroy BLACKED, allmost all feminist, looaads of nogs, leafs, fuckinggreeenland and even more nogs

no way green is not the most alpha pick.

Red.
An ultimate sacrifice to cleanse this world from jews.

orange
gonna chill with my ruski and poo in loo bros

Including yourselves in with Europe nice try shlomo almost got me there.

Kill both Light green and green

Sorry Aussies, but Mexico has to go so yellow

Green for sure, defuses the population bomb that is Africa, and without Jew.S.A running everything sense can return to world order.

OP confirmed from florida

I was about to mention how Canada has nothing to do with this but we did ruin some sick gets and overall made ausfags of ourselves.