I can't believe Trump used a bigger bomb than Hiroshima

I can't believe Trump used a bigger bomb than Hiroshima.

>bigger
yes
>badder
no and at least there isn't any radioactivity

THIS THREAD IS NOW A YUGOSLAVIAN NOSTALGIA BICKERING THREAD

ALL POSTS ARE TO INCLUDE AN ETHNIC GROUP FROM THE FORMER YUGOSLAVIA TO GRATIFY OR DENEGRATE

The bomb dropped on Hiroshima was 15 kilotons not 15 tons you dumb br*t

it was tunnels in the sandy afghan desert

they needed an earthquake and they got one

it would be different if he hit a city with it

Wtf? The bomb dropped on hiroshima was 15kton, not 15 ton. USA today is a bunch of retards.

>Hiroshima
>15 tons TNT
No, try 15 kilotons retard. Nukes don't exist but at least try to stick with the propaganda narrative

>manlet bomb
>used on manlets

this is a fake right? someone photoshopped this?

>hiroshima
>15 tons TNT
it was 15,000 tons of TNT equivalent. how the fuck did this get through the editing process?

I DONT HABE SMALL HANDS

>he thinks us today has an editor

Explosive yield is less and it's not near as effective at killing vast amounts of people as dat boi dropped at Hiroshima

you are a retard the nukes dropped on japan were 21 KILO tons and 15 KILO tons

We can't let trump get his hand on the MOAB codes

Lel. Crazy burgers. Love it.

USA today officially fake news now I guess

MOAB isn't even fucking close to a hydrogen bomb, are these fucking faggots retarded?

Feel free to copy this around:

The Blast Yield of Little Boy (Detonated in Hiroshima) was 15 kilotons (That's 15,000 Tons) of TNT.
The Blast Yield of Fat Man (Detonated in Nagasaki) was 21 kilotons (That's 21,000 Tons) of TNT.
The Blast Yield of the GBU-43 is 11 Tons of TNT.

Someone in the USA Today graphics department just got fired.

I can't wait for this one to show up on Facebook, so I can mock the retards who blindly believe it without knowing it's factually incorrect, insanely incorrect.

fuck man I used to like Supernatural and I liked Misha Collins' character Castiel a lot.

>drop a fuckhuge bomb on terrorists
>B-BUT IT WAS TOO BIG EVEN THOUGH NO ONE BUT TERRORISTS DIED

Dammit, Cas.

Good to know misha is a cuck.

11>15
britbong education

I love this - this cocksucker would have cum all over his own face if Obama had ordered it used.

I thought Hiroshima was 15 kilotons, Not 15 tons, that's a major distinction.

also, Hiroshima was kilotons

man why do they pussy foot around with this shit, just nuke the entire middle east already.

Fuck you, you stupid cunt. It was pointed out, before you, by an American. See this post. Meant for the Belgian

A point I now see made a dozen times. That's what I get for not reading the thread.

>Nukes don't exist

Is this nigga for real?

how can anyone believe in nukes
explain to me how they can exist despite israel not using them yet

I kind of let his personal views slide because he really seems like he was picked on quite a bit as a child. I can see why he is the way he is.

holy fuck
are you happy now Sup Forums?
Your beloved Trump is literally worst than hitler

Kilotons = Tons now?

Nukes may not exist, but my grandpa was killed by experimental radiation working for the US during the 'tests'.

Stop embarrassing us Charles.

He meant USA Today, the image source...

Those were atomic bombs, not hydrogen ya dingus.

And all it did was destroy a tunnel.

What is Sampson directive? If one domino falls they all do lad. Best keep things as they are, pretty comfy. Have a (You)

15 kilos of cocaine

i dont know why it's news worthy anyway that a MOAB was used

>air force drops big bomb

ok?

>nu-feminists hate men
>now they also hate white women

Who's next? They're going to divide themselves until there's nothing left.

Are these people that dumb? Little Boy was 15 kilotons. That is 15,000 tons of TNT.

Only a fraction of the force of an air detonated weapon is directed downward and most of that is just going to be reflected off the ground. The tunnels would have to be pretty shallow for it to have a major effect. That's why they make Bunker Busters to burrow into the ground before exploding.

Another waste of money that could be spent on the wall.

This. US today has been shit for years. They don't source their data half the time

Based. This is what he should be doing, not the Assad shit.

leftists can't math, also, dropping thousands of tons of GBU-12s from MQ-9s was just fine with king nigger in office

THIS FUCKING NEOCON ISRAELI JEW COCK SUCKER BOMBING INNOCENT MUSLIMS! WHAT DID THEY EVER DO TO YOU?!? FUCK AMERICA, FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT COUNTRY!

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE! ANY PRESIDENT THAT BOMBS MUSLIMS IS A NEOCON!! HILLARY WOULD NEVER HAVE DONE SUCH A THING! FUCKING NEOCON ZOG CUNTS!!

I liked that guy...

too bad it didn't make him tougher

>Nuke
>15 tons of TNT

Just tell me this wasnt published

Oh, my bad. I misinterpreted that Belgium.

Hiroshima was actually 15 KILOTONS . Fucking get it right.

>Are these people that dumb?

Literally yes. Also reported similarly in the independent in the uk

That bomb was a message to Iran. The message was this; see this motherfucker right here? after we get kim to trigger a horrific nuclear event in the asian theater and we deal with him, the entire world will cheer us on as we come smash the fucking shit out of you maniacs to make damn sure you suicidal fuckers never ever get one.

Bush dropped one on tora bora mountain as well. And quite many of these cleared the jungles of vietnam for helicopter landing zones. You use them all the time.

It's OK, liberals won't read the thread either.

Why did (((they))) get the yield for the MOAB correct but not the nuke?

I hope Trump tests some more cool military shit on the A-rabs. This could be a fun trend.

The only problem I have with using that bomb is it was not radioactive.

>15 tons

No. 15000 tons.

They didn't drop hydrogen bombs in Japan.

Kek'd. Underrated.

>6 feet

Because Israel beat the entire middle east 3 times in a row without nukes? If they ever need them, you'll know.

Google "thermobaric", then come back and snivel more.

How long til leafs get the rake

>They're going to divide themselves until there's nothing LEFT

we can only hope brother.

Yeah it basically did the opposite. Guy is extremely sensitive.

wtf I like ISIS now

I think they retracted it, I can't find it.

you are thinking of the Daisy Cutter, that was not the MOAB.

>Mother if all Bombs
>11 tons of TNT

bitch the average day nuke is at least over a million tons

This. And this whole war is fake. WW3, yes it started on April 7. You can't stop this now.

Shut up leaf
If you let anyone kill you, you win.

Mother Of All Bombs: yield (tons of tnt): 11.0

Hiroshima Little Boy Atomic Bomb: yield (tons of tnt): 12000.0

it was money spent 14 years ago....

I was wondering what happened to those things. Remembered hearing about them back in '03 breifly then not a peep.

whats next is they will turn the country brown and then maliciously rule over the whites

manlets BTFO

Shiiiieeeettttt, yeah my bad. Still a MOAB isn't anywhere near the yield of an atomic bomb

It's USA today. Good example of today's US education level.

No, this was a direct memo to the fat kid in North Korea, that we can get take out his tunnels at will. He's preparing a missile launch test on Saturday, that Trump said would result in repercussions.

I guess we know what those are, now, huh?

thank you

wait what, fill me in on what the hell happened when i was asleep

>little boy
>eq. 15 tons tnt
No.

Shhhh let them keep thinking they're the smartest ones around

Did he delete this tweet?

>it was money spent 14 years ago....

So are you saying they are not going to replace it?

TACTICAL NUKE INCOMING
IT'S OVER

Another retard moment courtesy of the MSM.

>Calling Little Boy "Hiroshima" because it dropped on the city of Hiroshima
USA today really are retarded.

Wow...you have no fucking idea of what your talking about do you?

Ever seen the road of death in the first gulf war faggot? How many craters from bombs did you see, or vehicles tossed hundreds of feet? Not many? know why? Fuel/air explosives my man...wiped out thousands of those looting fucks.
I would mention you can use google, but I'm sure your parents have the training wheels on your connection.

He's not completely wrong though. A Massive Ordnance Penetrator (coincidentally also the name of Hillary's vibrator) would've been a better choice.

HIROSHIMA WAS 10 FEET TALL

THE JAPANESE ARE VERY TINY PEOPLE

They have special experts from certain boards for shit like that.

Tora Bora got a daisy cutter - different kind of bomb, that was used in Vietnam to cut down forests. The MOAB replaced them.