Why do Europeans drive these cuck boxes with 7 inch wheelbases and Manlet interiors?

Why do Europeans drive these cuck boxes with 7 inch wheelbases and Manlet interiors?

You mobility scooter driving glob of saturated fat. Can you just shut up for one fucking second about how fucking "great" america is. You bring war and devastation to the whole world trying to impose your ideology. But you don't even do it right, you just destabilize whole fucking countries like it is nothing. Destabilization is worse than colonization but you thick-skulled gobble cock can't even comprehend this simple idea. This further shows by the election of the Piece of Total Unfinished Secretion Donald J. Drumpf.

Everyone in the whole world hates every single one of you stinking bulging pustule in the United States of milions of murdered natives and enslaved negros.

God damn you tubercolosis typhus ballsack nigger I hope you get cancer.

I don't drive that I drive pic related

oranje ID!

Wilhelmus van Nassouwe
ben ik, van Duitsen bloed,
den vaderland getrouwe
blijf ik tot in den dood.
Een Prinse van Oranje
ben ik, vrij, onverveerd,
den Koning van Hispanje
heb ik altijd geëerd.

In Godes vrees te leven
heb ik altijd betracht,
daarom ben ik verdreven,
om land, om luid gebracht.
Maar God zal mij regeren
als een goed instrument,
dat ik zal wederkeren
in mijnen regiment.

Lijdt u, mijn onderzaten
die oprecht zijt van aard,
God zal u niet verlaten,
al zijt gij nu bezwaard.
Die vroom begeert te leven,
bidt God nacht ende dag,
dat Hij mij kracht zal geven,
dat ik u helpen mag.

Lijf en goed al te samen
heb ik u niet verschoond,
mijn broeders hoog van namen
hebben 't u ook vertoond:
Graaf Adolf is gebleven
in Friesland in de slag,
zijn ziel in 't eeuwig leven
verwacht de jongste dag.

Edel en hooggeboren,
van keizerlijke stam,
een vorst des rijks verkoren,
als een vroom christenman,
voor Godes woord geprezen,
heb ik, vrij onversaagd,
als een held zonder vreze
mijn edel bloed gewaagd.

We didn't construct our cities well

I keep saying, demolish all of the unlivable concrete prisons, but they won't listen

Luckily, i don't believe in democracy

Mijn schild ende betrouwen
zijt Gij, o God mijn Heer,
op U zo wil ik bouwen,
Verlaat mij nimmermeer.
Dat ik doch vroom mag blijven,
uw dienaar t'aller stond,
en de tirannie verdrijven
die mijn hart doorwondt

What an ugly language

we haven't bought into the worship of inefficiency and waste in order to enrich our corporate overlords the way you have.

Van al die mij bezwaren
en mijn vervolgers zijn,
mijn God, wil doch bewaren
de trouwe dienaar dijn,
dat zij mij niet verrassen
in hunne boze moed,
hun handen niet en wassen
in mijn onschuldig bloed.

Because there isn't enough space in the streets to parade around with farm equipment.

Als David moeste vluchten
voor Sauel de tiran,
zo heb ik moeten zuchten
als menig edelman.
Maar God heeft hem verheven,
verlost uit alle nood,
een koninkrijk gegeven
in Israël zeer groot.

HOLY SHIT!

because we arent obsessed with enlarging our penises by driving huge cars

Na 't zuur zal ik ontvangen
van God mijn Heer het zoet,
daarnaar zo doet verlangen
mijn vorstelijk gemoed:
dat is, dat ik mag sterven
met ere in dat veld,
een eeuwig rijk verwerven
als een getrouwe held.

that thing would be useless on a farm lmao. I mean I drive a truck, but it's just and F-150. The truck in ur pic is fucking asinine.

1. Most of their streets were designed hundreds of years ago with horses and the odd wagon in mind not cars
2. Continent with very little oil has high gas prices because it relies on having to buy oil from everywhere else. No shit everyone has to drive something that consumes very little gas

>meanwhile in EUrabia
>your overlords live in spacious everything while the average man lives in a sardine can

Murica opinions sucks dicks!

European cuck-wagons make me laugh.

If your vehicle has less than 8 cylinders, you are degenerate.

don't forget that they need Air Conditioning so they don't sweat as much as usually & smell as bad.

fixing a problem by making it worse. the american way

'Murica

#MAGA

If you lived in Texas you would want air conditioning too. Regardless of BF%

america is stuck cleaning up the mess you colonial scumbags in every corner of that rats nest called europe created. Trump was harsh on nato because its about time you pay your bodyguard minimum wage because you can't defend yourselves you little shit.

Because governments kept telling us that they would let us drive cars so long as they were small.

Now they're banning all ICE cars from some cities.

>captcha: select all the gas stations

i was in berlin and i struggled to find scented deodorant. Theres drunks and migrants everywhere. Your streets are laden with graffiti. Your public transport is filthy. You should be speaking russian now. You were the only country who took war so seriously and lost to a bunch of bored americans, experimental brits, and drunk russians. Although russian sounds much prettier than that gargling piss you excrete from your voice box klaus. You already have the perfect accent to learn arabic. Voluntarily elect one more set of puppet leaders and the cucking is complete. Maybe Sup Forums can hook you up with a free blacked account. loser.

lol...
cars in my country have had air-conditioning since the 1940's.... but I guess its too much to expect in 2017 that we should still have it....
Crazy that some people think its normal to have a lower quality of life then their ancestors.
Why on earth wouldn't you want AC?
Do you like feeling hot and uncomfortable?

Insurance is high so is fuel, so gas guzzlers aren't a good idea

Why is insurance so high?
I feel like it used to be pretty cheap.
is it another ((scam))?