Considers adultery a sin

>considers adultery a sin
>literally impregnates another man's wife without her consent

Are degeneracy and hypocrisy the cornerstones of the Judeo-Christian faith?

Friendly reminder that Shariablue, CIA, and MOSSAD create religious D&C (Divide and Conquer) threads to turn the Sup Forums userbase against itself, thus preventing any constructive conversation.

Don't engage.

>God cucked Joseph

kek

Yes
Fuck off, Christcuck

Joseph was beating his meat and decided to cum inside Mary when she was asleep.

God didn't do shit

Mary's acceptance of the task of delivering Christ is actually an important element of the faith. she could have said no.

she actually couldn't say no

It didn't really happened.

God knocked up a lot of other guy's wives, most of the time he's tell them first though. Read the scripture, whenever it says he "opened her womb(or however tgat phrasing goes)" it doesn't mean he allowed her to become pregnant, it means he made her pregnant. Sarah, Samson's mother, other ones I don't know off top my head.

Is wasn't sex. It was the same thing as what Adam got. The breath of life. Christ is final Adam. He did not get borne sexually

What im saying is all thosr ones who were "barren" and he "blessed" to allow them become pregnant was he actually he was saving to knock up himself.

How does a spirit make a body pregnant
a man has to semen inside a vagina to have a baby

This is all wrong and sick in the head

No. God puts all the souls. We do our little fallen temporary fix and dance. Or be like Hagar.

Hey cutie

No. When Lot's daughters did what they did they thought it was end of world. Was still wrong but you mix analogies. God is above this stuff. This is corrupted man's stuff

is this satire?
souls? I never saw that in science class

You saw this instead

"Be it done according to Thy word."

She literally consented.

>Are degeneracy and hypocrisy the cornerstones
no, bullying and tyranny are