How likely would it be for china to enter the upcoming war between USA and North Korea?

How likely would it be for china to enter the upcoming war between USA and North Korea?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/605120/north-korea-war-america-kim-jongun-evacuation-pyongyang-donald-trump-missiles
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4405000/US-Navy-SEALs-killed-Bin-Laden-target-Kim-Jong-un.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

inevitable

There's not such thing as upcoming war, cunt.
China won't give up its support for NK.

>upcoming war
is it that real now? you know at least one nuke will be used in a war like this.
i dont want to be in this timeline anymore.

They would need a lot more.
Seems like the only way to kill that fat fucking faggot leader, and to stop China from taking everyones economy over

Whats that? I couldn't hear you over the sounds of the shells being loaded

tick tock faggot
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/605120/north-korea-war-america-kim-jongun-evacuation-pyongyang-donald-trump-missiles

China's not going to be the enemy. They want this to go through as peacefully as possible so their economy won't sink.

Things will only get tense in negotiating who gets NK, if there's a regime change at all, both China and the US just want the country denuclearized.

China and NK has a military alliance officially. However Chinese dont want NK to have nukes and delivery systems either.

They can tolerate US airstrike on NK, if its agreed with them in advance, and may enter own troops if NK goes full retard and starts firing back on Seul and around them.

One thing China will not let US is occupy North Korea, nor it`ll give it to SK (which would be essentially the same). So worst case China would occupy it itself and fight of any US/SK attempts to establish themselves there. China doesnt need another US sattelite state/military base - SK is enougth and NK is counterweight to it.

Read the article cuck, they're purifying Pyongyang, kicked out potential dissidents. Why would you keep your most valuable population in the country's biggest target? Ain't for war purposes

At 15th, NK will conclude its largest to date nuclear test and US will be forced to react or lose face.

So the only option to prevent imminent war is to appease NK before that so that they dont conduct this test. Scaring them woudnt work, only offering them something in exchange might.

I agree, but the question is whether NK is sane enough to accept a trade (denuclearize and we'll lift sanctions/won't destroy the nation, I'm guessing)

Too bad roach.
Time to finally find out if you really can survive nukes.

NK is using this for blackmailing since forever. The situation woudnt be anything out of ordinary if it werent for Trump trying to make show out of it. NK constantly does provocation and US and SK constantly threaten it and send troops for maneuvres or even openly training attacking it or killing its goverment. Bussiness as usual.

However the medial attention to fact that Trump sent fleet now in sudden decision and his steps to pretend something decisive is to happen - negotiating with Chinese, getting assistance of Japanese fleet etc. change situation from usual NK provocation and responce, to zugzwang for US since if NK conducts the tests and that fleet does nothing its major reputation loss.

The offer to NK most likely can be done via China again, though not sure what it can containt. Refusal of nuclear program for them is not an option, as theu understand well their existence depends on it. Maybe monitoring mission or something.

In addition, NK seen what US promises are worth in "deal" with Iran - pretty much nothing, so accepting deal with US would be even harder as US tends not to hold to their part of bargains.

Why the fuck is hardly anyone mentioning this on Sup Forums? FVEY in Pine Gap is on standby and monitoring Kim Jong Un, the same people that killed Bin Laden are currently training to assassinate Kim Jong Un if needed, the Australian government said they're most likely joining the United States naval fleet to surround North Korea, and heaps of other shit that's been floating around in the news just now. Did the shills make every normal person on this board leave?

>he same people that killed Bin Laden
The same people that "killed" Bin Laden were assassinated in a helicopter "crash" in Afghanistan

I think they either stay completely out, or they invade to take the coal and iron mines in the north.

But they wouldnt want those mines going to SK or USA

My bad. dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4405000/US-Navy-SEALs-killed-Bin-Laden-target-Kim-Jong-un.html

Good points, Ruskie bro. NK is a thoroughly a shakedown state, doing this sort of thing is how they survive. One has to imagine that, however, NK must be realizing the situation they're in, given the unprecedented response by the US and the seemingly solid pact between us and China this time around. I think they'll fold, seeing that Trump is willing to risk total destabilization.

bump

china literally gains nothing by siding with north korea

Honestly, it could go either way but it isn't China isn't as certain to defend the hermit kingdom as it previously was. China supports North Korea as it's had historical ties, its a nice fuck you to Japan and the west. It only does so as its convenient and beneficial for China. The second it isn't they'll drop NK like hotcakes

Not likely at all. North Korea is barely tolerated by China, they suck up a lot of resources and strain relations with the USA. China knows they can't win a war with the USA, they aren't going to risk it for the sake of a nation that brings very little benefit to them.

You'll survive cockroach.

china fucking hates the regime in NK.

They eat up resources and don't contribute anything and they are pissing everyone off.

I very likely they give US the go ahead to go fuck their shit up just so they can go in afterwards and set up a chinese based govt in Pyongyang.