Trump wall designs come in

Very fascinating. Can't wait to go visit it once a design is selected. But I'm wondering if the winner of the contract can use the ideas of other contractors. (?)

Full article: infowars.com/companies-release-trump-border-wall-concepts/

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/328741-feds-can-fund-7-miles-of-trump-border-wall-report
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thehill.com/homenews/administration/328741-feds-can-fund-7-miles-of-trump-border-wall-report

Leftist hit piece. Yawn. It will get done one way or the other.

This will stop any Mexican

>Mexico will pay for the wall
>in Coca-Cola bottles

still gonna take a long ass time

once they award the winner, which usually takes about 100 days, there is a guarantee the losers will all protest the bid (which happens all the time) and that will take an additional 100 days per protest to sort out

If the wall is gonna be built, it won't begin until the last year of trumps presidency, so we better get him reelected if we want to see it in its full glory

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? A team of Women designers sent this submission to mock Trumps wall, but it so poorly drawn that I can't make it out.

tony hawks build your own skatepark mode

oh shi-
are we going to get a quarter pipe on our side?
the graph art and skating opportunities are giving me an erection

Do sick tricks and u in

"Jennifer Meridian, a Pittsburgh artist called the actual border wall project “preposterous for so many reasons.”."

Talentless modern artist who can't draw and lacks intelligence. Now I get it.

>not HIV infected needles

Extreme vetting.

Drug addicts will, most likely, steal the needles

new immigration policy-
if they can clear the spine transfer they can stay

>In other news tonight, a gang of Mexican people smugglers was arrested crossing the border.

>yfw this breeds a new generation of mexican manlet children with the most extreme skateboard skills ever seen by man

Make sure to bring a loaf of bread. I hear you'll be able to sprinkle bread bits over the wall to feed the Mexicans on the other side.

Fun fact:
whoever mexican who dies in these shards will infect them with HIV
>5D chess

Looks like a game of musical chairs. Isn't that how things already are?

Why not just take notes from China?

Set up posts every few miles with posted guards and roads up on top the wall.

Wall are boring, what about a pit?

We can spend billions of dollars on all kinds of worthless shit, but you're telling me we only have enough money for just 7 miles of a giant T wall?

There are some legit obstacles barring Trump's wall from getting built, but money certainly isn't one of them lmfao