Drumpf the Neocon Zog warmonger nukes Afghanistan

Are you Drumpfkins happy? Your ZOG puppet basically just nuked Afghanistan. Fucking Israeli cock suckers.

Is this what you wanted?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i9H50tHiHjs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Apparently "a thousand times weaker" counts as "almost as big" now.

Fucking donald trump makes angels cry holy shit

Dead mudslimes? Yep

>Trump must be stopped
What did he mean by this?

Why do Liberals like ISIS so much?
And why do Conservatives hate ISIS so much?
What the fuck is this timeline, Jesus fucking Christ.

Well hello there Mr. Shillington

Imagine being such a cuck faggot that you criticize Trump for bombing the shit out of Islamic terrorist group ISIS exactly like he said he would?

Angels are pretty fucking rude for the most part.

i hope he drops a few of these on N. Korea nuke bunkers. MAGA. trump4life nigga

>Be star on shlock drama for fat women and homos
>think anyone cares about your political views

wtf i hate supernatural now

how much did it cost?

Just give them trillions of dollars guys.

What a true leaf.

the MOAB is not intended for hardened targets.

It's an anti-personnel weapon intended for soft or medium targets, and has no real penetrative power.

It's more likely to cause structural damage to underground facilities via shockwaves than the actual explosion.

we used it plenty of times before wtf is this dumb bitch talking about?

It's a full fuel bomb that uses the air as a weapon.

It's pretty baller tbqh.

>Trump bombs secular dictator outraging Sup Forums
>no outrage from normies

>Trump bombs fucking ISIS
>THE WORLD IS ENDING

Do the left just exist to disagree with the right or do they have any actual principles other than tranny and fag shit?

Holy shit you can buy friendship after all.

The cost is irrelevant, as we have had thousands of them for many years. They have already been paid for, and have been wasted and unused. We need to use them, it will end the war even quicker. Ending the war quicker is actually bad for the neocons. People need to realize this. These long drawn out wars have been due to the control of the zog machine, using bombs like this is putting a end to the wars.

Angels deserve to dieee
Desu

Not very many, all it did was destroy a tunnel. It really doesn't change anything.

Assad had a video of BEAUTIFUL BABIES with it

Isis didn't have a video with BEAUTIFUL BABIES 2 days before the bombing

I think this was more a message to Kimmy and his tunnels than anything else.

While also some payback for the Delta boy.

>Are you Drumpfkins happy?
Yeah actually I'm pretty happy with this.
Tired of seeing those shitskins hit western countries and nothing is done. It's about time we saw some dead dune coons. Props to dropping the MOAB first use non testing lol he gives no fucks. The lulz are on the way boyos.

$16 million.
The us built 20 of them for $314 back in 2003.
6 of them were used in tests, and the other 14 have been mothballed for 14 years.

For comparison:
The USS Harry S. Truman dropped 1,118 bombs worth $12,000 each in the past 5 months.

A lot o fpeople seem to be a little confused about how the radius of blast effects from a bomb scale with increasing explosive yield. The radius of effects (like 5 psi blast overpressure) scale as the cube root of the increase of yield.

This means that to double the destructive radius of the blast,you have to increase the yield by 8 times. To triple the effects, you have to increase the yield 27 times.

The explosive yield of a small nuclear device is roughly 1000 times the yield of a really big conventional bomb. Because of this,and the cube root rule, this means that the nuke blast reaches out only 10 times as far as the MOAB blast, despite being 1000 times bigger.

Lefties have a funny way to understand the world.

Really makes me think.

They can think about that next time they decide to run a truck through a crowd of People.

The US can out kill any of those ISIS retards

0.085% of Hiroshima... almost as big

Blast Radius of Fat Man was 20.51 miles.

This is well documented.

>Bombs actual terrorists
>TRUMP MUST BE STOPPED
>THIS IS HIROSHIMA ALL OVER AGAIN
I'm getting real fucking tired of this

Obama bought them. He dropped 27,000 bombs last year alone, including 12,500 or so in Syria and 200 in Afghanistan

Depends on how many were in the tunnels. It's designed to instantly suck all the air out of them.

I too get my political opinions and information regarding the military strategy of the most powerful nation in the world from le wacky angel man from a tv show made for teenage girls.

Are you telling me journalists are not capable of using google and wikipedia?

Radical Islam will never stop fighting

We got bigger desu.

It wasn't a nuke, you stupid motherfucker. Pull your head out of your ass, it might improve your IQ a whole lot.

Of course Democrats are going to be upset when Trump bombs ISIS; their leaders are the main reason that ISIS is in existence.

This. Oxygen deprivation is pretty baller

Everyone assumes that Trump dropped a MOAB.

In reality he used a B61-12 dialled down to 10Tonnes.

WAKE UP

FPBP

So if Obama does it, it's okay?

Does Sup Forums support obama now for bombing sand niggers?

>bomb as big as hiroshima

we need to get that fact checked

Conservatives hate ISIS because it's an enemy that could unite us if liberals would grow up.

Liberals love ISIS because they're are poor, oppressed minorities that are only victims of imperialist capitalism by porky and friends.

no

The military considers a blast overpressure of5 psi as the minimum effective blast to destroy above-ground unreinforced structures. For a 10-20 KT nuclear device, this is the overpressure about one mile from the device.

If you have ever watched some of the old nuclear testing films, the houses getting blown up are exposed to about a 5 psi blast, and they are about 1 mile from ground zero.

Very well said. 100% fact

As long as Trump keeps his bombs on ISIS I'm fine with it, if he bombs Assad's army it invalidates everything as the Tomacuck missile strike did.

Oh no a bunch of dead terrorists

saged

and saged

Compare above two to an empty fucking desert

Why would they use an air burst bomb if they were trying to take out cave systems? Shouldn't they have used a GBU 57 instead?

Misha Collins said "This bomb is almost as big as the bomb dropped on Hiroshima" (it isn't)

do it CNN

This. He blatantly said he was gonna bomb the shit out of them.
>select all the helicoptors

Wtf is Supernatural?

This can't be real

I supported Obama bombing sandniggers, but not Obama himself.

this is a dumb, but accurate idea. US does this exactly.
>leader misbehaves
>removes leader through war
>installs new leader and props him up with aid
libtards forget about step 2

nobody "likes" ISIS, the left are just uninformed and barely able to think for themselves so their concept of ISIS is just sandnigger terrorists

if they only fucking knew how much ISIS is a tool for US/NATO to have a reason to operate in their chosen theaters of war

When are we going to use a few of these bad boys on that fat kid in NK?

Try to imagine hiding in a 3 mile tunnel system where all the air gets instantly riped out of everyones lungs along the whole system.

Soon.
We will be giving them as gifts on their deceased dear leaders birthday.

Would he have preferred 100 smaller bombs?

>hes bombing ISIS
>we have to stop him

>Be me
>Against 59 Tomahawks in Syria
>Came when I read this

Afghanistan has a lot of fair eyed people. Maybe this wasn't the greatest idea

Obama wasn't all bad.

Shoo shoo shill

Fuck you and your mother, rot in hell faggot.
You can't kill an angel. A cockroach could crush your pathetic ass and yet you want to kill an angel?

It's ok when anyone does it. Every American should be given the chance at 18 to pilot a drone to go bomb some sandniggers. Military recruitment would be through the roof.

always the first post

>nukes

Yes. Very happy.

>no one has ever used it before

I recall them using it before

>Is this what you wanted?
Yeah. WW3 or bust, pussy.

No you don't you're retarded

>Are you telling me journalists are not capable of using google and wikipedia?

It's hard to create fake news with real facts.

HABACHABADUBADABA MAKEUP

Not outside of testing. They should have specified, but they mean it's never been used in combat.

Afghans are Persians

I demand proof of this tweet.

what a retarded, subversive kike.
nation building is a quagmire. just kill them all for fucks sake.

>"I will bomb the Hell out of ISIS." -Donald Trump
Go home, you shills. Trump is ONLY the president because you people kept bothering whites. You're not doing yourself a favor.

>Liberals hoop and holler when Trump bombs the people killing ISIS
>Liberals jeer and sneer when he actually bombs ISIS

I believe the quote was "I'll bomb the shit out of ISIS."

It was a big bomb. Do we have any footage of the 'splosion? I'm pretty errect right now.

is there a video of the explosion

I wanna see video of it.
Why fucking tell us if you're not going to show us what the explosion looks like.

>is there a video of the explosion
Not yet. It will have to be vetted and cleared. But there will be before and after pics released also.

>Is this what you wanted?
YES IT IS WHAT WE WANTED YOU FUCK! WE BLINDLY SUPPORT TRUMP. HE CAN FLIP FLOP ALL HE WANTS. HE CAN DO NO WRONG. OVER 9000D CHESS NIGGER. CAN YOU EVEN INTO MAGA MOTHERFUCKER?

EXCUSE ME IF I DON'T POST BACK FOR A WHILE. I HAVE TO GO SUCK TRUMP'S COCK. AFTER THIS MOAB THING AND ALL HE HAS A YUGE LOAD THAT NEEDS SWALLOWED.

litteraly a thousand times less powerful

>nuked Afghanistan
1 post by this ID

Sigh...

its litteraly nothing, 15 tons of TNT is the MOAB, Hiroshima bomb was 15 000 tons, litteraly a thousand times more powerful, why are people so retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=i9H50tHiHjs

Daily reminder that Afghanistan is bigger than Texas and is almost entirely desert