This fact needs to be put out there. The moab bomb dropped today cost 16 million dollars...

This fact needs to be put out there. The moab bomb dropped today cost 16 million dollars. 314 million dollars was the cost of all 20 moab bombs that we have, PRIOR to Trump taking office.

Also...

Get this fact straight as well.

The GBU-43 has 11 tons of TNT worth of explosive in it. Not kilotons. That's why it weighs 20000+ lbs. Nuclear bombs work by converting very small amounts of mass into very large amounts of energy. The Hiroshima bomb was a thousand times stronger. The MOAB has roughly 0.085% of the explosive energy of the Hiroshima bomb according to Wikipedia.

Have a nice day.

Wtf I hate Larry David now

It takes roughly a million dollars to train one navy pilot or navy SEAL.

This bomb did what 16 pilots or SEALS couldn't have done all day.

It was a bargain.

Good point. All the liberals are spewing these bullshit lies all over Twitter.

Shameless self bump cause liberal faggots need to see this.

16 million dollars for a fucking cool-ass explosion, I'd say it's worth it.

ITT the bomb wasn't already made and collecting dust. Might as well drop da bomb if you spent 16 fucking million on it.

Funny that nobody cared about the individual cost of military components until trump became president... Really sparks the neurons....

Why are they so mentally fucking challenged? They think the bomb magically costs millions of dollars when its dropped instead of when its made and stored. How do you get so dumb?

Where any civilians killed?

THE BOMB WAS ALREADY BUILT. JESUS CHRIST IT WAS ALREADY FUCKING BUILT AND PAID FOR. WE ALREADY OWNED IT. AHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY DON'T THEY FUCKING UNDERSTAND THIS. WE WOULD NEVER GET THAT FUCKING MONEY BACK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

who gives a shit, nigger

I mean the point isn't the fucking bomb it's the war that is being used as an agenda against our nation to get people spending more money. These wars are for oil, and the TRUTH is that there are cheaper more efficient means of powering our vehicles that do not require the destabilization of other nations.

Also, you idiots need to realize that the US probably will be held accountable for a majority of these war crimes. Donyou seriously think the jews won't use you as a scapegoat like Germany was? Lol fools.

So far, no reports of civilian causalities. Only a destroyed ISIS tunnel system.

It also costs nothing to not care and let haji kill each other on their own.

But muh free healthcare muh free college...We could have spent that 314 million in a better way. Jesus the fucking left is so gd retarded.

I'm the op you fucking leaf. I was trying to prove a point, that no reports have been heard either way. But this is first thing libtards say. Wha wha what about the families you guys?

They want to sell it to Iran.

>This fact needs to be put out there. The moab bomb dropped today cost 16 million dollars. 314 million dollars was the cost of all 20 moab bombs that we have, PRIOR to Trump taking office.

Better than a new transformers movie by michael bay, cheaper and it even killed some terrorists.

Probably dropped it on :
> a training camp filled with targets
>weapons factory
>extreme HVT in a hardened structure
>some qalat

People think the afghans qalat's (mud fortresses) are weak because they're made out of mud but it turns rock hard in the sun. I shot a wall with a .308 and it just chipped it. They're also thick as fuck.

So I can see dropping one of these on a honeycomb type qalat; which is basically just 5 of them built next to each other .

Having said all that, there are still liberals that will say something along the lines of:
>Spending money ever
>Worse than Obama
I keep saying, the man just started. He hasn't even been in office for a year yet. People need to chill the fuck out.

>I know this may be an unpopular opinion but...
>Explains braindead highly accepted theory in a braindead stupidly easy to understand way that also makes you sound like a total retard for disagreeing
Superior Liberal Intelligence!

Because why use logic when you can just insult someone until they give up? ecks dee

Did you serve over there? What are the chances that civilians got killed too?

The bomb was developed before his presidency, he wasn't the one who wasted money on it.

He put it to good use at least.