Living in Canada (lets not talk about those cucks)

I need some honest to good truth about Canada.

Lived here all my life, hit 25 with a stable income.

I want...NEED to know how to live here as efficiently as possible so I'm not throwing my money away.

>inb4 move
>inb4 LEAF

There has to be a way to beat the system man...

Bump

>I want...NEED to know how to live here as efficiently as possible so I'm not throwing my money away.
move north out of the Greater Toronto Containment Zone where prices of everything and taxes are massively inflated.

Evidently there's a Gaeltacht in southern Ontario. I'm a native Irish speaker and I'd assume you aren't, but if you want to learn some Irish you should check it out. It's in a small town called Tamworth.

Honestly not against moving north and all that but the further away I move from cit cores the less there is to do.

For instance I dont want to move up north JUST for a house, if I can live relatively close to the city without a house/ Mortgage I would

Don't fall for the north meme.There are a lot of shitty natives, and French in northern Ontario and they don't shower very often.

This, there's definitely nothing here so please don't come.

Just wait for the housing market to collapse in the next year or so

Hopefully weed will be legal by then

>There has to be a way to beat the system man...
Yeah by leaving ontario

july 2018 my man

But when will this fukcing bubble burst?!
\

Go east, not north. Quebec has lots of cheap housing. Even further east, in the maritimes can be cheap too, and comfy as fuck.

Don't live in Toronto or Vancouver. Rent is insane and theres no Canadians there anyways.. Find the hottest places in Canada(Kamloops, some ofhter places in BC, St Catharines, Windsor) .. Buy frozen meat and vegetables, much cheaper...

Too many Muslims here in Windsor, would not recommend.

Got any more tips similar to the frozen meats and veggies thing?

Also should I save my money as cash away from the banks?

Newfoundlander here.
I make money online doing graphic design.
I charge in USD and work with American clients.
That way I don't need to rely on the eastern Canadian economy to buoy me up.
It's fucking awesome.

How much money?
Have a stash in case SHTF.
Have a savings. Invest.

Damn lucky. Wish I had service skills that could be sent down south without actually moving down south.

How is it in Newfoundland, heard StJohns is expensive as fuck

I was thinking of making a nest egg with the bank, then all extra savings goes straight into investment. Rent for as long as I can and live off incestmenta. Not falling for the House as an investment scam

thanks user. i do all right. this month has been slow but i've still pulled in roughly 4.5K
what do you do for a living?
i am sure you could think of something.

i bought a house off family friends a few years ago-- it was a pretty good deal.

when you live on an island, you pay more for food i guess. i don't notice it too much.

desu i don't go into st. john's much even though i live about 10ish mins away.

Move to BC? profit?