Get your shit together, USA

>a free country
>Bans hurting fee-fees

Pick one leaf

>They let a fucking Pakistani national draft their laws

God good man.

>islamophobia

Tell that to Visigoths and Byzantines

To be fair, Canadians really can't live in a truly 'free' country because they're never taught things like personal responsibility and how to be an adult. They're entire lives are spent accepting free handouts from a nanny state.

They're alot like asians.

>USA
>nation of gay Jew niggers
>shitting on anyone

The average American black is taught more about self reliance and accountability than the average Canadian white. Not our fault they don't listen.

very rare merchant

They banned people from speaking bad about Islam. Thats a violation of the 1st amendment.

>Canada
>Just hilariously gay

Hello Greatest Ally. I know that not all Juden are Bad Juden!

I apologize for having founders that actually respect our rights.

>Ban
Not quite. It's a """resolution""" that """condemns""" Islamophobia. It's an exercise in signalling, as expected of leafcucks.

Say what you will about brits, at least our anglo-jewish globalist elites follow through on their anti-white tyranny.

>implying a law like that could exist in USA
I thank God everyday for the constitution.

Nah. You can have all the Islam you want in your caliphate. We don't want that shit here.

I fucking hate leaf

You aren't a real country we still own you

Get ur rakes void I'm goin in

Bois

When the Day of the Rake comes, it's clear that Muslims will be doing the raking.

Daily reminder to always do the opposite of what The Leaf says.

>abloobloobloo why won't the West institute a blasphemy law to defend Islam and punish the kuffar?

You may have done it, leaf, but even here, we rejected Red Ed's plan to do that, and now we have 2015's "Islamophobe of the year" award's winner as our PM. Enjoy the dog blowjobs before you get stoned to death because fucking dogs is haram.

>A Bad Thing

Uh. 1st Amendment.

Check mate.

Islamo"""""phobia"""""

it's not irrational to be afraid of Islam

What exactly does the law do? I'm on mobile and can't find the actual text of the laws

/mlpol/ never truly died, did it

It's literally nothing. They signed a bit of paper saying "islamophobia is bad mkay and we're totally not on board with it. sorry"

Look up motion 103

Islamophobia is totally irrational, goy.

Quads of truth

Canadians are idiots. Giving a religion special privileges or protection will just make people hate it more.