Why does POL hate the idea of a united europe?

If it wasn't for such a pro-refugee stance of EU leaders and if EU was more restrictive of immigration from none white countries would you support the EU or some sort of partially centralized Europe?

If not then why?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurocommunism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off, Nigel. You cut us loose, now act like it.

Europe can't be centralized. It's too diverse.
However, we should work closely together on a wide range of matters. But the ultimate legitimacy will always be at the nation state. Any European cooperative will have to take that into account.

As an outsider with no vested interests in Europe, the EU seems to be a modern day aristocracy, It's not a democracy, the officials aren't voted in by European citizens, but appointed by those in power in European countries. It seems kind of shit for the working stiffs of Europe. If you want a United States of Europe by all means go for it, but the EU isn't that.

Democracy is overrated.

The countries of Europe each have their own interests and cultural identity. They all have the right to govern themselves as they see fit.
Making a centralized European government with political influence is a disgusting globalist ideal.

>disgusting globalist ideal
Okay, what's your point?

Because it's a step towards a grey soulless globalist future.

All multi national countries are doomed to fall apart.

We did vote them. We hold eu parliament election every 4 years, we vote for national parties that represent coalitions of the same ideology and they appoint the dudes. It would be impossible to do it in any other way because they appoint them in proportion of the votes got in the single states

we could be a confederation wouldn't it be for niggers and (((their))) operations. I would support a united Europe. A divided one makes China, Russia and USA stronger.

because you guys fuck everything up

> Why does POL hate the idea of a united europe?

because we're still an occupied continent and don't want to make it permanent.

Because we're way too different linguistically, culturally and economically to make it work.

>What Do You Guys Think?
I THINK YOU SHOULD READ THE RULES.

I want a united Europe, but a strong Europe that looks out for, maintains and protects its peoples and cultures. The fact is that if we do not ally, we will be divided and conquered by superstates.

A whole gamut of various small and large autonomous states each with an own distinct cultural identity is what defines Europe. Go to the US, China, or Russia if you love a federation so much. Moreover, now we have the experience of a political European union and know petty political games are being played undermining the entire structure. Think of the Greeks ferrying fake refugees to the mainland and Italaians saving their failing banks against the rules. The concept 70 years ago was nice, but it has not turned out positive. Also think of non-EU European countries outperforming like Norway, Iceland, and Swiss. Just let Europe be Europe without a supreme bureaucratic monster.

I despise the idea of liberalism. I disdain everything the French revolution has produced. I wish for the post-WW2 order to be destroyed more than anything.

Not opposed to a united Europe in general. But the EU, and everything else produced by the allied victory in 1945 must be swept away if Europe is to be revived.

The problem is that uniting under a singular banner, while granting security, strips the rights and identities of the member states, almost unavoidably.

As the unity grows closer, identity slips away, culture, and eventually freedoms and core beliefs, are eroded in the face of a more shared consensus; but another major problem arises; the shared consensus is the sole purview of a select few powerful deal-makers in Brussels, rather than having anything to do with the actual beliefs of the working class.

The EU as it stands is an authoritarian, globalist cabal that couldn't give half a shit about the common man of Europe.

The question then, is how to avoid the earnest and genuine unity of interests from devolving into a wicked cabal of evildoers out for their own pockets and to decimate the average man's intelligence and potential so as to further prevent any dissent.

The answer to that is a millennia-long mystery, as it reflects the average person's heart; wickedness. Governments and particularly those two-steps removed from their constituents are just macrocosms of the greed of the normal average person. How do you hope to fundamentally alter the ethical righteousness of a macrocosm of the most selfish entity in existence?

gl with that.

Until it happens naturally, you're better off under unfettered capitalism or a system where legitimate strength, aspiration or ingenuity propel any man born of any tier of society upward and onward.

This. A brotherhood of Europeans but not a melting pot.

I don't know if you noticed but white Europeans can live alongside each other without much fuss.

The idea of a common European marketplace and economic cooperation sounds very beneficial, but having any sort of centralized government for all Europe is just asking for trouble.

Is that you farage?

I'm already paying for commune, province, area, community, state, nato, imf, oeso, un, and the intergalactic council
The little bit left over for social stuff is spent on all kinds of 'poor' foreigners.
And they fucking call me a racist.

This.

Richard Kalergi

I like the idea of the EU but not the execution
reform or out tbqh

>What's wrong with a bigger Yugoslavia?

The EU is a garbage fire. It isn't democratically overseen, the EU parliament is populated by bureaucrats with literally 0 accountability to the populace over whom they rule. They do not care about the various member states, ie Greece. The continent is far too diverse and has a long history of hating each other. Fuck the Franco-German rivalry almost brought Europe to total ruin TWICE.
If you want a Europe that is one state it has to function like one state. You know how you can tell that the Eurocrats don't give a fuck about their populations? Even putting aside (((refugees)))? They will not federalize the debts of all of their member states. They would rather try squeezing blood from a stone, ie Greece, rather than just taking on Greek debts to all of the European states. When the US went from the Articles of Confederation to the Constitution, a HUGE part of getting the individual states to accept this was the federalizing of all of those states debts. The fact that the Eurocrats will not do this means they care more about their fucking money rather than keeping Europe safe and table, no matter what the cost;.

Because we like the French to be French, the Germans to be Germans, the Italians to be Italians, and the British to be white.

(((kalergi plan)))

with the current leadership it will be USSR 2, weidmar republic the electric bugaloo

here you go

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurocommunism

wikipedia heavily edited since i posted it here but it has enough information

you are delusional in thinking those guys have an y power here

This. Everything from the flag to founding documents was supervised by Richard Kalergi, Jean Monnet and Otto Habsburg

that's not realistic, there is no way that guy runs shit

He's dead, moleenbek shitskin. And yes he used to run the show

Because you'd ultimately end up thinking you can take us on and get millions more white people killed in the processes.

Why does Europe feel that after all this time, it needs to merge into one shitty conglomerate in order to survive?

Globalism is kikery to the highest degree. Get the fuck out of here with your Jew shit, Schlomo.

it's molenbeek, and it's honorable person of colour, to you

much easier to run them plebs without competing

This is why.

It's not the uniting, it's who's uniting it.

eu is dying because they have one soldier and seventeen generals, giving orders

eu is dying because they have one lazy cuck running his tools