Éire/pol/ where the shit is everyone edition

thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=ebAnctZKOjw

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.ie/opinion/columnists/dan-obrien/trump-is-breaking-his-promises-and-thats-good-news-for-ireland-35618883.html
independent.ie/irish-news/news/irish-man-dies-after-being-found-unconscious-near-carpark-in-manchester-35621290.html
irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/bus-éireann-tells-labour-court-drivers-to-return-to-work-ahead-of-ballot-1.3047686
independent.ie/irish-news/billionaire-soros-funding-groups-fighting-to-repeal-irish-abortion-ban-34980624.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

News
independent.ie/opinion/columnists/dan-obrien/trump-is-breaking-his-promises-and-thats-good-news-for-ireland-35618883.html

independent.ie/irish-news/news/irish-man-dies-after-being-found-unconscious-near-carpark-in-manchester-35621290.html

irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/bus-éireann-tells-labour-court-drivers-to-return-to-work-ahead-of-ballot-1.3047686

>Trump is breaking his promises and that's good news for Ireland

Fuck these people

agreed their just a bunch of buttfucking shitdickers

Agreed, What happened to yer man in Manchester, was he passed out drunk?

Looks like drugs according to the article

Awful sad. Where is everyone?

dunno.
Hopefully cleansing ballyhaunis

Deus vult!

I'm sure a few will show up alright

looks like its just me and you for now tho

i came here to say one thing

FUCK WATER CHARGES

carry on lads

The voice of reason.

>FUCK WATER CHARGES
Pretty much what every one was thinking.

checked

also better version

Everyones drunk.

So lads what /vidya are you boys playing?
Day of Infamy at the moment. Feels good man.

I've been pissing about with ghost recon only because of the gunplay.
If it doesn't have sniper rifles or horses in it, I usually don't play vidya.

Not battlefield one anyway

Just came up to the big smoke on the train, i was the only irish person in my carraige, fuck this multi kulti shite

also thoughts on this if they keep push the're jew lovin taxes

the irish government is out of control, there is no aspect of life they dont have a hand in, they cannot leave anything alone, the nanny state is fucking horrific, on the plus side there is this bit of good news...independent.ie/irish-news/billionaire-soros-funding-groups-fighting-to-repeal-irish-abortion-ban-34980624.html

Yeah but that group was forced to pay that money back as it was against the law to take money from donors like that.

Soros can't die soon enough.

that was the good news part, im amazed the irish media even reported on it

Fair play to them.

LADS, IF WW3 BREAKS OUT, ARE WE GONNA BE SAFE?

probably just as long the we stay out of the worlds affairs we should be good

Neutral master race

Missed the last few eirepol threads. The last one I saw had two hundred replies or something. What's going on with you?

Who /givinguphope/ here?

Why is the media in Ireland so trash?