Should women vote?

Should women vote, Sup Forums?

Obviously the answer is no, but where are the stats and evidence? There are plenty of infographics on Jews, blacks and Muslims - why not women?

Does it mean women are actuallly the superior sex?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kOMkl3ApTK0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's the only graph I've seen on the subject.

that mom is a qt

Thank you for contributing.

That's some fine parenting.

Jesus.

I feel uncomfortable swearing in front of children, never mind noshing on a rubber cock.

I hope that kid gets bullied so much for that!

Here's a good vid on that
youtu.be/kOMkl3ApTK0

I have yet to find the source of this photo. This is a family I want to get to know.

No

That little girl's face. She sees an expression she has never seen before. On her mother's face? Who fucking knows.

Thanks, user. Watching it now.

Anyone have any memable stats or charts like we do for race?

As a woman, I don't think woman should vote until older maybe 27, 28. You have young women who go to college, are very impressionable and during those young years don't think for themselves. Honestly, I think you should only be able to vote if you are paying taxes, that is more logical. If you suck off the government of course you're going to vote democrat. I think that is a more important discussion

So, revenue increases, but expenditures as well? So the only effect is that state government gets bigger?

>If women live as men do, they incur the risk of 25% more insanity

Very prescient.

Your wish is granted.

Revenue = tax

But yes. The state gets bigger because women tend to vote on feelings, e.g., welfare, immediate benefits, etc.

>>If women live as men do, they incur the risk of 25% more insanity

this could easily be proven or argued today since 1920.

>Assemblywomen

(((communists))) just keep repeating the same tactic.

the (((communist))) race is what you need to look into.

There are idiot women and idiot men. There should be barriers to voting, but those barriers should not depend on sex.

Maybe IQ. Maybe property ownership. Maybe the ability to pass some kind of test (this sounds the best at first but is rife with potential problems). I'm not sure. Most likely something I haven't thought of.

Yes I think there should be some sort of eligibility test for voting, e.g., political awareness/knowledge, IQ, taxes paid, etc.

This will by nature discriminate against certain groups though. Like how voter ID laws are "racist" because black people are apparently to lazy or short sighted to get themselves a free ID.

Heretofore, it behoves me to elucidate upon a disparate matter of utmost import -
>Tits or GTFO

>Voters: Land owning male citizens.

The founders had it right.

Trump 7s

Thy will be done

One thing I'm sure of, if some kind of mental test is used, is that the bar must be set at 50%. Otherwise you'll get uneven porportions of men and women voting, since men occupy the high and low ends of the bell curve, and women are closer to the middle.

science

I know women are getting less and less happy.

Insanity is hard because the definitions have changed so much over time.

That can work when there's still land open to be claimed, but once the land has been owned a while the ownership coagulates and monopolizes. If only landowners get the vote you've got a recipe for oligarchy.

I don't really 'get' the obsession with women not voting. Whatever traits women have that are harmful to a country can be weeded out by some other means, just as you would weed out shitty female sodiers not by doing something so hardheaded as flat-out banning women, but by holding them to the same standards as men.

Women shouldn't be allowed to vote. It's the easiest way to fix everything.

If women couldn't vote, we'd have already forced out the kikes and gone full George Lincoln Rockwell NatSoc here in the US.

I'm already aboard the Auschwitz train, my man.

Now I'm curious as to whether there are stats behind the vaginal Jew meme or whether it's mostly anecdotes and Staceys.

dude there shouldn't even be voting
we should be selectively be training dictators who cannot choose their successors
In societies with mandatory firearms ownership and training

Nobody should vote, Democracy is shit tier

Sometimes you need decisive, concrete action though.

>Some of these Mars bars are OK but most have poo in them
>Should we taste each one to see if we should eat it or not, or should we just throw them all away?

>we should be selectively be training dictators who cannot choose their successors
>we should
>we

Who is "we" exactly?

Yes, and men shouldn't.

What we should do is create a tasting algorithm designed to automatically detect poo without anyone having to taste it.

As I said, there are idiot/poo women and idiot/poo men. Sex is not a reliable determinant of political prowess (poolessness). If all men and no women vote, unpooey Mars bars will go to waste, and we'll still have to taste pooey ones all the time.

Honestly the only cure for feminist cancer is islam. They fall right into it's trap in the name of tolerance. If enough shitskins flood in and beat them back into place no one will act on it

This is really not the realm of statistics, but rather principle and philosophy.

For instance, if you're in most countries the easiest way to suggest that women shouldn't vote is going to be

>Voting comes with obligations to the state such as conscript. Women are not eligible for conscription, therefore they should not vote.

You could also get responses like "WELL, WHAT ABOUT RETARDS?" and then you can just quite point blank as if retards should vote.

>How does this extend?
What you'll find is that if you actually ask why people should have a vote at all you'll get into interesting territory because most people simply accept it as a thing; 1 person 1 vote.

>Should people who don't pay tax vote?
>Should the mentally infirm get a vote?
>Should children get a vote? Why not?

But essentially, this all comes to the same conclusion. A huge portion of the left should not be considered as conducive to society as most of the right, and therefore it begs the question as why they should have the same rights afforded to them.

and a slut, according to her son. Make your move.

When women entered the workforce, where did all their jobs come from? Did they take them from men?

I agree with this

no. god no. they consistently vote for more immigration, more gibs. They've done nothing but ruin the country since given suffrage
However, if married young, and birthed a child, they can be red pilled.

It's quite simple to me. If you have a job and pay for at least half of your taxes/bills/etc along with a spouse or roommate, then you can vote.

Muslims are not stupid. They'll deal with the men before they ever put an end to the thing that is assisting their take over. If we are strong enough to repel the Muslims we are strong enough to put the women back into line. If not, then don't bother trying anything. Just let nature take its course.

Sup Forums

>poo detecting algorithm
Did you go to Mumbai university?

Honestly, for almost my whole life I've been extremely in favour of gender equality. But the more I see pictures like this and the more I read about women and their emotional way of thinking the more I'm despising them. The only long term relationship I've had with a woman went shit because I couldn't bear her being an emotional mess. I'm really starting to believe some beings are just supposed to be less valuable than others.

>Honestly the only cure for feminist cancer is islam.

Muslim detected.

Go back to your sand hovel Khalid.

Hitler was such a qt

Women shouldn't be in the military too. Even if they can handle it (they can't), their very presence destroys male unit cohesion and puts more lives at risk.

Face it, women make for pretty lousy men. So few women can handle the responsibilities they're statistically insignificant. It's better for society to just take away suffrage, and stop treating them like full adults.

>Sex is not a reliable determinant of political prowess

Women by their very nature are selfish, solipsistic creatures who continue to show their main concern is transferring wealth from men to themselves. They haven't evolved to handle decision making.

>NAWALT!

No, they are all like that.