WIKILEAKS IS AN ENEMY OF THE UNITED STATES

>CIA Director Mike Pompeo called Julian Assange and his associates “demons” and accused WikiLeaks of siding with the world’s dictators and endangering the security of the “free world” with the help of states like Russia.
>Assange “knows nothing about America and our ideals,” Pompeo declared, adding that had he lived in the 1930s he would have been on the “wrong side of history,” as he “and his ilk make common cause with dictators today.”
>“It’s time to call out WikiLeaks for what it really is, a non-state hostile intelligence service, often abetted by state actors like Russia,” Pompeo told the audience.
>“These are not reporters doing good work, trying to keep American politicians honest” but hostile intelligence operatives working with the intent “to destroy the American way of life,” he added. “No one has the right to steal secrets from America with intent to do it harm.”

rt.com/usa/384667-cia-assange-wikileaks-critisize/

Almost the entire CIA is the enemy of the United States.

WikiLeaks:
>Exposes corruption
>Creates transparency
>Holds bullshitting politicians/executives/leaders in general to account

CIA:
>Starts pointless wars with false intelligence
>Runs drugs so they have an off-the-books budget on top of their already massive clear budget
>lies to the American people often and with impunity

Langley must be held to account.

WikiLeaks has never had to retract a story yet. I find them more reliable than the mainstream media.

>Implying Hitler did something wrong
I would only support Assange lived in the 1930s and would have been on the side of Nazi Germany desu

some leak is about to come out.

Jesus could Trump be anymore neocon?

Maybe. This could be a preemptive strike.

Hang Pompeo

This. It's been clear for centuries that CIA should be seen as enemy of the US.

WTF

why is this happening?

But also, why does Wikileaks only reveal American stuff? How come they don't whistleblow on other countries, like China or whatever?

literally north korea-tier propaganda coming from (((CIA)))

>wikileaks exposes CIA for being anti-USA
>w-wikileaks is the enemy! says CIA

Really collides my neurodes

Because China doesn't try as hard to pretend to be holier than thou and a moral compass for the world while doing just the opposite and serving the interests of kikes in Israel.

>“No one has the right to steal secrets from America with intent to do it harm.”
so he is ok with some people stealing American secrets as long as they have no intent to do harm?? speaks volumes about US politicians views on Israel.

The CIA was only formed in the aftermath of WW2. OSS was the precursor.

>china
Those fucking gooks are the enemy of the entire world user, they're just as bad as the (((jews)))
I'm glad to see someone else finally think it's the chinks too
They did release a lot of hillary shit though implicating china but no actual chinaman shit

It's funny, the very thing CIA accuses Wikileaks of being "a non-state hostile intelligence service" is exactly what Jews were accused of being for thousands of years: a non-state hostile race.

Did you just start paying attention to this shit 3 months ago? Get the fuck back to plebbit.

What exactly is the "American way of life" these days?

Yep it is hilarious. CIA will be torched like CNN if they dare oppose the great Wikileaks, which has repeatedly exposed the CIA for the lies they tell. If they think we will zone out like libslaves they have a surprise coming... for real...

Sucking nigger cock and paying reparations.

Do you think Trump will take Asange out?

Is that the California moto?

>CIA
>credible

Wikileaks is a buisness, that doesn't make them wrong or liars, however, English leaks bring in the most revenue.

>not knowing about Vault 7

And doing all the bidding of Israel.

Fuck, I'm tired. I meant decades.

So, what trump card does the deep state have that they managed to pull everything around?

Wikileaks has leaked tons of stuff about Russia, in addition to other countries. They release stuff that is leaked to them, so if Chinese people don't leak to them, that's the fault of Chinese people, not of Wikileaks.

a million times this, a lot of people don't seem to understand that the Chinese control everything in their government and any sedition is immediately removed no matter how big or small it may be