Welfare Abuse

I just got approved for neetbux, $800 a month for minimum the next 5 years, and it was the easiest thing I've basically ever done for money. How can we stop welfare abuse in our country?

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homes/for_sale/MI/30_rid/1-_beds/50000-75000_price/185-278_mp/globalrelevanceex_sort/48.381793,-80.364991,41.60312,-92.175293_rect/6_zm/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Im getting 837$ neetbux a month

we do nothing to stop it fucking retard

The only way to beat the jew, is to become the jew.

Damn, how?
Been trying to get a job but fuck it, NEETbux sounds dope right about now

what program tyrone?

I actually have something wrong with me but I don't want welfare because then people would hate me or at least lose all respect
I don't really know what to say

SSDI, severe anxiety/depression with suicidal tendencies which make me unable to cope with work or society.

How do you get these bucks. I work my ass off, $800 /month would really help out.

I beat up the elderly for cash

How was your family growing up? Normal, stable, crazy?

Did you fake all those symptoms or do you legit suffere from all that shit?

I god damn difficult to get NEETbucks in America unless there is something legit wrong you.

Its not wrong to use it properly. It is there to be helpful for people who actually need it. There is no dishonor in accepting help.

>SSDI, severe anxiety/depression with suicidal tendencies
Enjoy nogunz the rest of your ducked life you communist freeloader piece of amphibian shit.

mental scars are just as powerful as physical impairments my social worker told me
Basically as bad as it get. Alcohol, drugs, incest, abuse. Both my parents died of drug overdoses on separate occasions when I was a child.

Damn I guess you really are fucked up then.

I can't find a job, but no one is going to give me monies since im perfectly healthy i'd most definately get caught if I tried faking a mental illness.
fuck

sorry to hear that man

don't just sit at home jerking off, start working out, eating healthier, try looking for a part time job that's stress free and eventually work your way to get a real job

I used to get $880 per month and was miserable. Now i earn more than that after tax every week and am much happier. Having a job provides stability, dignity, discipline. I'm not going to tell Neets what to do but after 2 years of Neetdom I was ready to get back to normie life and am better off for it.

Sounds bad. What do you do with all the free time you have?

i am in the same situation and i spend all my time shitposting and playing with instruments

why are you saying this is welfare abuse? Do yo know what welfare abuse is?

this site basically 12+ hours a day, then just lying in bed eating ramen noodles. I'm very obese.

Is there anything you'd like to have or be? Do you daydream about doing something more?

Its not easy. Half the people are denied even after numerous appeals that last years.

I would know i spent three years in the process and was shit out of luck

Im hindsight it seems that many of tbe people who are approved just fake severe mental issues like hearing voices. Stuff that cannot be disproved. And across the various appeals judges there is little rhyme or reason in adjudication standards

Do you get bored?

So your particular welfare problem will be permanently solved in 3 years.

just to live a normal life without the kikes keeping me down which isnt possible to happen

Right, but what's normal? Family, money, career?

Are you young?

Ah, it's """"disability""""

nice, without even autism

Bro don't get down there is a reason the lift meme is a thing, for all the overweight's on this bored get yourself together because we're probably gonna be the saving grace for our future at this rate. Pic related apparently did this without surgery.

Fuck you OP, youre a degenerate leach

Everyone here has anxiety and depression and probably half have tried to off themselves but most of us man the fuck up and go to work like men are supposed to. Youre first on the day of the rope.

This picture.

>Everyone here has anxiety and depression and probably half have tried to off themselves

user, seek medical help. These feelings that you're having aren't normal.

Republicans are the biggest abusers of it. fucking hicks who live in the south. And I call them hicks from authority, I'm a farmer and have seen my share of these useless retards.

I want to go for NEETbux, I know I could get but, fuck, if I was the kind of guy to go out and apply for things I'd have a job.

In other words, you're one of the hypocrite republicans I've seen everywhere. Fuck you, I swear fuck you to death for your laziness you useless wigger.

being so fat you grow a pussy

Do me a favor and actually go through with the suicide so you can stop stealing my hard earned money through the force of govt.

>$800 a month
That's impressive.
>insert the 2 girls laughing.jpg

>Damn, how?
800 is SSI, you have to be retarded enough to qualify.

Opposite here. Just cashed in my normie slave wagery for over $1500 NEET bux a month. I feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. I'm already staying up all night, shit posting until 6 A.M. And sleeping in until 9-10.

Only thing missing is a drug habit.

Fuck you too lazy ass wigger.

>Ah, it's """"disability""""
(((disability)))

Learn programming, it's addictive and building stuff will make you feel accomplished, and hopefully cheer you up enough to go for a walk

Freecodecamp.com

I get bucks from my university because my mom is black

at least being a mutt serves for something

I thought it was just another butt for the food to leave.

>Is there anything you'd like to have or be?
I'm pretty unambitious, I can have internet and sometimes go out to look at little girls in good.
>Do you daydream about doing something more?
Homesteading and having a big family. But that would be a lot of trouble.

tfw you have a job, a house, a wife and kids, and this still sounds pretty good

Well the government is going to take your taxes either way. I get the point that you soul be independent of Uncle Sam's teat, but it's not like our rather fucked up NEET here is forcibly taking anything from you. You sound like an Alex Jones level of butthurt

>what's normal? Family, money, career?
yes i am in my 30s and this is pretty much unattainable for me at this point

thanks for paying my medicaid faggot :^)

>tfw I get 2400$ Per month NEETbux

Fucking parasite. I literally folded my arm in half 10 days ago and had the bones poking out and I'm working right now to support pieces of shit like you.

I'm not butthurt, I'm disgusted. I grew up in REAL poverty and my parents had too much pride to take a cent from the govt raising 5 kids. fuck this cunt.

Which one of them touched you and does it make you randy when you think about it

Wow, you live like a fucking nigger. Congratulations on wasting your worthless life

Thank you, Pablo.

Good deal desu senpai. Have you tried drinking constantly? It is the cheapest possible addiction and will give you an early Stephen King amount of madness. Really turns up the unquality of your shitposts as well. The level of stupid crazy shit I've said over the past few years is impressive.

the guy doesn't even have parents

how much of his 800 bucks do you think comes from you?

time to grow up

You're just a lil bitch ain't cha

I'm unable to function at any job ever due to narcolepsy and a bunch of other physical ailments.

>>self employed for 10+ years and own three cars and a 2 bedroom apartment.

go fuck yourself. you dont need to suck the man's cock to make money.

Trump should have cut maidicaid from the new healthcare bill. I'd like to see my tax dollars going to accomplishments and great feats, not to support a bunch of lazy nazis who spend their pitiful useless lives on the internet.

You think the jews should be exterminated? how about lazy faggots like be exterminated, we are having major overpopulation problems as it is.

In 3 months you'll want to hang yourself out of boredom.

Thinking a ganja farm is the way to go. Sleep deprivation is enough Space Madness for me.

I think that particular guy did too. Seems like he was abused in a lot of ways. Your parents were at least hard workers it sounds like. His were heroin junkies that sucked him off and beat him. Pretty different circumstances.

i would be glad to be exterminated you butthurt nigger

Look on the brightside, you don't have to worry about survival. Career and money are for wagecucks like me but I try not to let it rule over me.

Family is important, not sure if you can overcome that hurdle.

Ha. Forgot about the word filters. And yeah man, weed is probably a good investment. If you're smart you could make lots of money too

lmao i make more than that per day

>my social worker told me

boo fucking hoo. My great uncle was in the battle of guadal canal and he managed to become a successful lawyer. You're shell shocked because your uncle hit you in the seat.

KYS.

You know instead of wasting your time on this website. waste your time on INdeed.com, Monster.com, literally any job search engine.

You aren't alone op, take your meds if your on any, go for walks, save up and get some weights, im in the process of trying to get fit and its helping. Still have a long road but it makes me feel better about life.

Last time I was a NEET I put that energy into fucking women. MFF MFFF threesomes on occasion. I don't get it. A shabby NEET pulling a classy lawyer who got wet because I was "handy" like a real man.

> literally got wet watching me craft a bong from a sports drink bottle.

Life really isn't fair.

On a different note, anyone know what other words are on the filter list right now? T.b.h. and f.a.m apparently filter desu senpai

your uncle was a grown adult when he went through that you fucking mong

have ever talked to a child before?

>thinks i havent looked for a job
neck yourself kid you dont know shit about me

no, at Sup Forums, they are definitely pretty normal. something like 1/5 of this country is on antidepressants RIGHT NOW. if you add up all the people who have EVER been on drugs for depression or anxiety, it's probably like 1/3 of regular people, and that's just people who seek treatment.

anxiety and depression aren't something to be ashamed about.

but ofcourse you are right, he should seek help as he likely has.

t. depressed and anxious bro

HOW DO I GET NEETBUX?

i have never had a job, does that mean i qualify?

do i have to have under a certain amount of money in the bank? because i have a lot of fucking money. i have no income though

My dad choked me, beat me and beat my sisters. I had worked my ass off since I was 15 had enough for the down payment of a house at 17. this faggot can blow me if he wants my sympathy. BTW, leaving home was the best thing that could have happened to me and my dad's relationship. We were able to mend it after I wasn't under his authority.

How do you do it? Like, can I apply or whatever and still work, or do I need to go full poor mode?

You obviously haven't looked hard enough. And if you have you are genuinely useless and should probably never been born.

bro sort yourself out.

watch jordan peterson friend

>I was 15 had enough for the down payment of a house at 17

are you a millennial?

>tfw diagnosed schizophrenic since 17 and could have been living high on the gibsmedat hog for ten years but refused to out of dignity, doing back breaking construction and landscaping whenever j need the cash
fuck you OP and your meme mental illnesses

>I just got approved for neetbux, $800 a month for minimum the next 5 years, and it was the easiest thing I've basically ever done for money. How can we stop welfare abuse in our country?

Fix the economy.

>i spent three years in the process

Had you ever considered putting 3 years of effort into improving yourself or being of some value to your fellow man?

Plenty of folks don't have parents. If he gets one penny from me it's too fucking much.

You aren't allowed to own more than 2000 dollars in property on NEETbux

I don't know what the fucking point of it is

You can't rent an apt on that
You can do nothing but buy junk food and ciggies on it

You dudes are the type of people to chunk a bottle of piss at a hobo. "Fuck you, you make life terrible for everyone!" Don't even see the irony in what you do. These NEETS are just a drop in the bucket boys. You wanna be mad at a leech that's gorging itself on your life's work, maybe be mad at the billionaire kikes instead of our half autistic Chan friends. These cunts live in little ass apartments and eat ramen. Fucking dicks with your middle management jobs think you're better than anyone

Houses are everywhere and cheap, people that don't think so haven't looked.

zillow.com/homes/for_sale/MI/30_rid/1-_beds/50000-75000_price/185-278_mp/globalrelevanceex_sort/48.381793,-80.364991,41.60312,-92.175293_rect/6_zm/

So you tried to an hero and failed?

>it's totally normal to be in a state that requires medication and therapy in order to restore standard functionality of an average human

800 buys literally nothing but rent

I think the govt should take care of homeless by finding them a job. if you are incapable of finding a job then the govt should find one for you...but I'm not the governor of your state. Giving you free money is bullshit.

lol. I have this where smy gibs

the urge to gas is really getting intense right now

M8 are you like fucking 45 and from rural Idaho? What fucking job did a 15 year old have that afforded him the luxury of entering him ownership before he could smoke a cigarette or even go to war?

Shaking my head turns into BAKA

Smh desu senpai

This. The poor infight with each other for fucking scraps on the floor, its disgusting.

Fucking retards you are i swear. No wonder you get owned so easily by the kikes

This chart has become even more exaggerated in the last 10 years

I started watching him about a month ago. He's basically the only person in my life that gives me any hope or even the faintest glimmer of potential "satisfaction."

I take depression meds, and schizophrenia runs in my family, but I hope I don't become schizophrenic. I'm nowhere near the stage of helping myself truly.

Just once.