Black boyfriend threw acid in former miss Italy contestants face

Blacked!!!! When will white women learn? She was way out of his league, what did she see in him?

Bravery behind a mask: Scarred-for-life Italian beauty queen reveals how she felt her skin melt away when 'her jilted boyfriend threw ACID in her face'

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4375654/Italian-beauty-queen-scarred-life-acid-attack.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/czTksCF6X8Y
usherald.com/liberal-extremist-apologizes-to-group-of-refugees-who-raped-her/#
youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM
archive.is/Iy35h
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/acid-attack-capital-britain-revealed-10008792
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek

What is it with brown people and acid?

BURN

Around blacks never relax

Toll status: paid

I bet she really regrets going out with a nigger now.

where do they get this acid?

will her face be ok?

Is the mythical "reward" really worth the real high risk? Why do white women do this? do they like the thrill/danger? Is she happy now?

You guys are idiots. Obviously she was being racist. This is an open and shut case of a hate crime on the woman. She should rot in jail for the rest of her life for what she did.

No sympathy for race traitors.
Bitch didn't follow the 14 words

Nope. Acid fucks up your face you look like a zombie. The acid is sold in car auto shops. It's the same acid used in car batteries.

Her face will never be the same. Depending on how much acid he dropped on her. Search up acid attack on google to see.

No amount of plastic surgery will fix it which is sad desu. She probably cries herself to sleep now because I'm imagining that she relied on her looks throughout her life but now she doesn't really have much.

Just genetic dead ends getting culled desu

>Italians
>white

wew that really is a life changing type of attack

can we say she's a coal burner

I can only imagine her killing herself now desu. What acid does to your face and how she must have relied on her looks all her life from what I can guess. I'm gonna say she'll kill her self.

Always puts a smile on my face :)
Would you throw acid on my face if i came up with a witty response?

meh, that's excellent

if only all coal burners would commit suicide

hell hath no fury like a penis scorned

Ouch. Chalk up another victim of the Warrior Gene.

At first glance I thought it was leaves hanging over his head but those little turd bundles are his hair aren't they?

Yup. Just imagine if she never met him. She'd still be modelling now, probably having the time of her life and settling down with some rich white guy.

Damn imagine if you were her father. What would you think.

>getting culled
>by a nigger
kek

They don't need to desu. Jamaal or Daykwaan will probably end up killing them over some weed or something before that.

next thing you know she will be marrying a nigger just like katie piper after a nigger threw acid in her face

white women are trash

Due to evolutionary biology, women will always go with the perceived conquering tribe, since women who didn't were killed and did not reproduce.
The problem is not with the coalburners, since that is their nature. The problem is with whites, due to the manipulation of subversive elements, allowed themselves to be seen and thought as the "conquered" instead of the "conquerer".
Close the border to barbaric thirdworlders, have whites go to the third world fuck shit up again, and then those same women who are coalburners today will be the most loyal and submissive partners to white men.

The tolls been paid. As it should be.

I'll bite. What are the 14 words?

serves her right, no pity for coal burner scum. get gassed.

That's never gonna happen. When you have white people who detest everything that other white people do it's never gonna happen.

Around blacks

Get acid thrown in your face

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

newfag

Nah, probably feels sorry for him and angry against the repressive cultural that turned a good black boy into an aggressive victim

Lmao

Burn the coal, pay the toll.
Nothing of value was lost.

you did that wrong

Yeah, she's going to be fine

I'd laugh but then I remembered how that white aid worker got raped by the people she was trying to help and then went on to blame white men and white culture for the black man raping her. Heck if I'm remembering correctly she even apologised to him.

Pakistani girls go for the Hindu dick knowing they will be stoned to death absolutely if caught, and they still do it. Sluts gonna slut.

KEKEKE

I hate niggers. Eventually more white women will becoming sapiosexual as intelligence is much more arousing then some shit skin nig nog who only appeals to her sub conscious monkey brain.

Ooga booga baby

Didn't put Katie Piper off em did it?

DATS A SPICY MEAT'A BALL youtu.be/czTksCF6X8Y

I'm already seeing it happen. Women have been raised with such shit morals that they're now searching for values, stability, and patriarchy without actually knowing how to find it.

Lol ladies like the bad boys
>mfw i have no face

be wary of brown people holding a sports drink with a squeeze bottle. retreat and regroup.
I mean sometimes they ring the doorbell and throw a cup in your face, but the squeeze bottle is common.

usherald.com/liberal-extremist-apologizes-to-group-of-refugees-who-raped-her/#
>blames racist society for the aggression of the immigrants
>blames sexist society for the normalizing of rape
Bitch is thick

>women
>having values

kek

>And she still wouldn't want you even with her fry face

COAL

>being this new

she still ended up getting married and having kids (apparently, i have no idea who she is).

>miss italy
>some brown woman

pick1

Sulfur trioxide, that causes acid rain, is released when you burn coal.

Tell me about BLACKED, why does she wear the mask?

LMFAO! this made my day so much happier. thanks britbro. hope she tries to hit on some beta white, gets rejected and heroes

So Italians aren't white now? What kind of new pol bullshit is this? The Romans were Italian. I'm pretty sure Italians are white.

Top hue

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM

She probably could have had any wealthy, good-looking white guy before but she chose to burn the coal. I guess when girls say the past is the past its bullshit. Her past came to the present and fucked up her whole future.

Moral of the story don't be a slut and don't burn the coal.

archive.is/Iy35h
archive.is/Iy35h
archive.is/Iy35h
archive.is/Iy35h

fucking newfaggots

She realizes she made a mistake when she gave him a shit test, she was pushing his buttons, she isnt mad at him,

she respects him more now.

she is just disappointed it had to end like this

>getting racial QAs by by Quentin Tarantino
into the trash it goes

UNDERRATED

You can be an honorary white, my friend

ayyy lmao

That's a joke worthy of /sci/

where do all these weird eurostan guys even get all of this acid? do you just have some lying around on the off chance your woman might piss you off or does she do that and then you go get the acid?

TOLL STATUS : PAID

10/10 made my day

Someone needs to make a documentary on these attacks

They use nitric acid or sulfuric acid. These are compounds that are widely spread in developed countries, so getting them is not too hard. Your local gas station probably has some for your car.

Making a meme pic for these UK acid attacks. One moment.

that is fucked up

why would anyone do this to another human being

No one cared who she was until she put on the mask.

Dude sounds like an alpha, ruin that ho for anyone else. This board is always talking about taking uppity bitches down a peg but apparently if it's a black guy that resolution falls flat. Sad.

Black on black. Doesn't concern us whites.

L O N D O N

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/acid-attack-capital-britain-revealed-10008792

>another

Sounds like you have things all planned out. What's her name?

Ask the people here who say it was justified. I'm pretty sure they would've done the same thing if they were in the same situation. Heck, I'm scared that they would do the same even if they were in similar circumstances, if they got a partner themselves. Forget coal-burning, this is human decency.

burn the coal pay the toal

How can white men even compete?

Pardon the rushed job but I'm sick of how little attention this shit gets. Next version hopefully I'll get a chart of the rise in various cities. Nearly impossible when governments aren't forthright about their crime rates.

I literally read Wikipedia buddy. And even if I had a girlfriend, there are better ways to break off than getting in jail and ruining a person's life, no matter how bad she may be. It's not worth it.

Shut your fucking mouth, roach.

I would expect nothing less from a Copper Commando. You belong in the gutter!

As if getting acid is hard. The only things that are prohibited are specific substances that you can make drugs out of (and hell, only the ones that are easiest to use and with the highest yield) or potentially explosive or hazardous substances.
For example, because sulfuric acid is used as a catalyst for a fuckton of reactions, it`s impossible to ban or restrict it, because it has a lot of uses.

And, yeah, I have a jar in my garage.

kek is funny today

This is good stuff. Needs to get out there

Thanks, user. Spread it far and wide.

Sorry, didn't know he was your dad.

Too bad I'm not a gypsy. It's a pity really, that I am so white that people are surprised when I tell them I'm an ethnic Romanian, although I was confused for a Russian/Ukrainian numerous time.

?

I can get 96% sulphuric acid at the hardware store for 11€ a liter.
I can also buy anhidrous sodium hydroxide for 3€/kg and it's just as corrosive.

The reason whites don't spray each other with acid all the time isn't that we can't find it, it's that we aren't fucking subhuman savages.

Shouldn't of fucked a nigger

Top kek

From an american?
Your country is more black than any european one

Youve got to be one primitive rotten son of a bitch to do that. It should be done to him, slowly.

Then again shame on her for dating someone remotely capable of that.

>56%