England:Prisons no longer place for punishment

>Liz Truss, the Justice Secretary, introduces a new Prison and Courts Bill

>New legislation does not place any obligation on prisons to punish offenders.

>Critics suggested Ms Truss had “gone soft on crime”, but the Ministry of Justice insisted that the courts punished offenders by sending them to prison, and that no further punishment was necessary once they were locked up.

>Prisoners are also entitled to have televisions and games consoles in their cells as a reward for good behaviour

>Paul Nuttall, the Ukip leader, said: “It suggests Liz Truss has had the wool pulled over her eyes by so-called 'progressive' penal policy pressure groups.

I'm not a Brit but this makes me rage. Fuck progressives.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/13/prisons-no-longer-place-punishment-ministers-say/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Link

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/13/prisons-no-longer-place-punishment-ministers-say/

Goto UK, be poor, Go rape some tight white pussy but am not shitskin so get 10 years in jail. Get vidya tv and net. ??? Profit!

They're for punishment now?

Muslims are having the time of their lives in England jesus christ

All it does is churn out more Islamic extremists. They chuck you in a ward full of pakis who force you to convert.

Living in a prison is supposed to be punishment, not against rewards for "good behaviour" but let's not go sweden tier here. Having personal TV and consoles is just a bit too far.

>woman
opinion disregarded

Unless you're someone who speaks out against Islam, then they'll put you in the most Muslim dominated prison they can find hoping you'll get beaten/murdered.

will they finally understand that shariah was right?
If they commit crimes dont spend money keeping them confined, beat me, scar them, kill them or kick them out the country.

Prisons have been "reeducational facilities" intended to direct those who have strayed from the lawful and honest path back to being good citizens. This has been the case for decades now.

I'm not saying I agree with it, but that's the case.

It's a bad idea to make destitute people want to be in prison, trust me

if you've ever been to prison youd realise that they are a method of control by the jew elites

something like 65% of private prisons in the us are owned by jews

this kind of bullshit is so divisive, theres nothing progressive about wanting to reform prisons.

Our Justice Secretary is so fuckable.

gooooooooooooooooood god

>England
It's all UK.

Liz Truss is facing the sack after the prisons all got hijacked and riots happened, she's a stupid bitch and this children is why you keep women out of these positions.

I'd punish her if you know qhat i mean ;)

I'd fuck her.

Ever watched BBC Question Time? Liz Truss is astoundingly stupid. Genuinely, it is jaw-dropping.

The reality now is that the only viable "education" inmates will recieve inside is Islamic doctrinal law.

Kind of, they are isolating muslims now in some of the prisons in a pilot scheme because of all the ackbaring that's been going on.

Punishment is just as important as rehabilitation.

>>Prisoners are also entitled to have televisions and games consoles
>Spend 22 hours a day in cell

Fuck me. If they give him internet. He'd be Mr. MLG LEEETzz420 when he get's outta there

So basically if you are poor and homeless you can just go out and stab someone, get sent to jail, and then get a tv and a ps4 if you have earned enough good boy points?
sounds like a pretty fucking good deal to me, do I get a computer so I can shitpost on chans?