>It will be impossible for Germany to chimp out again

Find one flaw. Protip you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Khalkhin_Gol
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dig it.

(((NATO)))

>USA protect us against Russia

well Napoleon and Hitler were not from Russia. if you know your history.

how about every country for itself?

Why not nuke germany, russia and sweden for eternal peace in europe?

Then USA becomes less than 50% European, then you realize that Niggers will be controlling the worlds largest Nuclear arsenal. Fuggg :DDDDDDDDDDD

>>each NATO member pays 2% of GDP to USA

Ther is your flaw, noone would agree to that

You're right.

Name one thing Napoleon did wrong.

>Name one thing Napoleon did wrong.
Existed.

The Japanese weren't from Russia and they still managed to bring you to your knees

Fuck Europe. America should let Russia take over. Be best friends with Russia.

>Brit

I'm sorry but your perspective is too biased.

>protection money

That sounds like a great plan, Chaim. Truly, the chosen are our greatest ally.

Doesn't have finns.

go for moscow

Get a fuckin grip dude, who needs NATO? homos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Khalkhin_Gol
ciertanly, they did

I agree, America and Russia should team up to genocide Europe and help Israel expand borders. God bless America!

Agreed. We're gonna need at least 5% from y'all faggots.

The edge will cut you

Obviously.

Policy-wise he was alright.

T. Sergei

we protect Europe against kikes and bolchewist - norway is a softtarget and will end up as a Gasprom profit center , and now fuck off

its better to pay 2% to USA and have failsafe protection than to spend 2% on own military and have protection only as long as USA decides to stay in

If its every country for itself, no amount of military spending is gonna stop Russia to take Europe one slice at a time

>each NATO member pays 2% of GDP to USA
Why would you pay ? Only the US have to pay for NATO, if they don't want to just kick them out. Trust me they need their military bases in Europe more than Europe need NATO. Also Europe don't need to be protected against Russia, Russia will never try to invade Europe and if they want to retake some of their ex colonies let them have it. Nobody will miss Hungary or Poland.

>implying western civilization won't crumble 30 minutes after nogs gain power

I would be more than happy kill some ryssiä.

Would Hitler and Neapolitan gotten along?

better niggers than the sand niggers or wetbacks they were trying to import.

You do realise me and my Iberian brethren will inherit your land right?

NO! I DO NOT WANT MY COUNTRY TO BE PROTECTING SWITZERLAND AND THE NETHERLANDS!

Mercenaries will never fight as hard and as long as a citizen would.

>USA protect us against Russia

Good goyim you need (((NATO))) or else Russians will kill 6 million of you.You need protection.

mi muchacho?

mi muchacho...

That's not how it works. That's not how any of this works.

I'll be waiting for you.

>denmark: a dozen border guards fight the nazis for a few hours, then the entire country surrender
>norway: king and government flee like rats when the nazis are coming, some autists fight for a few weeks
>sweden: neutral on the nazis side when the nazis are winning, neutral on america's side when america is winning

i seriously doubt that dæsu

Uses Sweden as example. There is not a single Swede that isn't cucked.

>denmark: a dozen border guards fight the nazis for a few hours, then the entire country surrender
Is it bad? You didn't fight against nazis and after your fast capitulation your were mostly free. Even jews in denmark weren't repressed.

NATO should be done away with. If Europe can't fend for themselves they deserve to die.

Fuck off Estonia. Baltic people are just worse version of nordic countries. Sweden is no longer part of nordic country since it reminds more of middle-east.

didn't say it was bad, fighting would only be a symbolic suicide anyway. the same applies today though, if NATO is kill and Putin decides to annex us, fighting would still be stupid

>Sweden is no longer part of nordic country since it reminds more of middle-east.
its the future you chose

t. 15% """""iberian"""""" blood