What does Sup Forums think of roaming millennial?

What does Sup Forums think of roaming millennial?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZfSTbUVimTg
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/big-summary-post-on-the-hajnal-line/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anal only

>roaming millennial
>millennial

how original.

She's hot af but that's about it, smarter than most normies but not particularly intelligent, doesn't have anything new or noticeably interesting to say or bring to the table. Pass.

8.5/10

8.6/10 would race mix with

8/10 would give her the black mamba

I would cum inside of her.

not a racial realist so she goes in the bin

nah. you realise women will, for the most oart, be more receptive to this kind of information if it comes from other women. it doesn't matter if she's not saying any thing new, what matters is that the things she says reaches new minds.

Cute but she is a confused happa that will never understand that race is a thing and culture is a byproduct of demographics, not the other way around.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZfSTbUVimTg

Niggers can be made to conform to white norms up to a point but will never be white even if they act like one, that high time preference and proclivity for crime and isn't just a result of bad social conditioning.

Boring af. Only watch for the guest. She is a dumb alt light type.

another pseudo intellectual

We are all race mix user

she is still bluepilled

What you said is literally a pseudo scientific garbage .

I would fuck the absolute shit out of her, tie her up, leave her for an hour or two then come back and fuck the absolute shit out of her all over again

I have really bad taste in women

great, now I have an erection

Hapa waifu

Wrong

I think she's gorgeous. Half Asian women are beautiful.

Nah, just because he can say it in concise and simple language doesn't mean it's feigning science-ness.

I also wanted to add that I really want to date a half Asian girl.

Pic: Morgan Lee sexy hapa.

I don't need people to tell me what to think because I am already maximum red-pilled

Maybe I should start doing youtube videos.

*tips fedora*

You have exquisite taste, good fellow! Do you have a favorite anime as well, per chance?

How so?

Cuckservative, but i'd rail the shit out of her like what user says here

I've never watched Anime in my life. There's just something about half Asian chicks that is so goddamn hot.

>masters at age 21

No she's smart white boi.

Different people are just that, different. The notion we're nothing more than individuals that can somehow be swapped and replaced with no consequence is social science garbage.

Germany won't be Germany long if the native population becomes an aging minority, it will become something else. There is a reason South Africa doesn't suck as much as other African countries, it was settled by whites and had minority rule until a couple decades ago.

Race matters, you can't just educate niggers in becoming something they're not. We've tried that for decades during the colonization era and it failed everywhere.

Shut up, leaf. Hapa women are hot and that's objectively true.

Check this out.
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/big-summary-post-on-the-hajnal-line/
The marriage practices that the Franks brought to europe are the reason why europeans are great.

>posting on a Tibetan meditation forum
>"I-I've never meditated before"
Sure thing buddy...

Literally never watched anime besides Pokemon when I was in kindergarten.

Why are Eurasians always better looking than pure whites?

>no full body shot of her exists anywhere
Kill me

Soon

that's for her 10k patreon milestone

This is what these mongrel mongoloid hapa women were put on this earth for

She didn't even show her face at first. Maybe she's shy.